As Seen On TV WW - Game Thread!

Started by alissa14
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

it's what I've got for D1. those reads aren't set in stone. And she was sketchy enough for her 1 day before to attract a lot of attention. This doesn't feel like that.

I literally didn’t even get to post before someone said I had to be a wolf because I gave up a village role #notbitter
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This feels like a bad wagon with how quiet it's gotten, and the votes all spread out.

unvote Sunbodi
vote MsP
 
Day 1 Conversation Got Heavy Vote Tally
Suni () -
genny (1) - MsP
3m (1) - mayo
mayo (2) - Kota, Wonder
Kota () -
MOOSE (3) - Suni, genny, 3m
MsP (2) - MOOSE, BC

9/9
vote close in ~8 minutes
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 1 Conversation Got Heavy Vote Tally
Suni () -
genny (1) - MsP
3m () -
mayo (2) - Kota, Wonder
Kota () -
MOOSE (2) - Suni, genny
MsP (3) - MOOSE, BC, mayo

8/9
Missing: 3m
vote close in ~4 minutes
 
idk who to vote for...moose was starting to seem village...

I don’t want to pile on msp without her being here...
 
in WWarriors you called me out for being more quiet than my usual self (a huge game with too many posts) and here I'm less quiet than usual (a very small game). There are relative scales to these things.

in my head you tend to become more involved towards tend game, whether or not a
thats accurate idk lol
 
Final Day 1 Conversation Got Heavy Vote Tally
Suni () -
genny (1) - MsP
3m () -
mayo (2) - Kota, Wonder
Kota () -
MOOSE (2) - Suni, genny
MsP (3) - MOOSE, BC, mayo

8/9
Missing: 3m
 
Voted out and discontinued is @Ms Procrastinator who was

Snuggie - Vanillager
It's a blanket with sleeves! What more could you want?
Fun fact: In 2017, a U.S. trade court ruled that all sleeved blankets should be classified as a blankets, rather than clothing, as government lawyers had been trying to claim. In the United States, the tariff on imported blankets is 8.5 percent, whereas the tariff on imported “pullover apparel” is significantly higher at 14.9 percent.

​

Players
1. @mmmdreamerz
4. @Kota1000
8. @BigCats
9. @Miranda Senft
13. @WonderingStudent
14. @genny
17. @holdthemayo
21. @Sunbodi
 
Last edited:
You now have until 11:00 PM EST until thread locks and N1 begins!!! Feel free to discuss! Contingencies are always appreciated!
 
Pretty sure that puts us at a 3 way tie.

I'd rather MSP than Moose

Unvote 3M
Vote MSP

This feels like a bad wagon with how quiet it's gotten, and the votes all spread out.

unvote Sunbodi
vote MsP

I find it interesting that BC and Mayo both voted for Ms P fairly close together. I definitely think one of them is a wolf, and I’m leaning more towards Mayo then BC since BC hasn’t done too much that makes me feel suspicious so far.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Discontinued is @WonderingStudent who was



Wubble Bubble Ball - Vanillager

The Wubble is like no other ball or toy you’ve ever played with before! You see, it looks like a bubble…and moves like a bubble—but won’t pop like a bubble! You can kick it, whack it, throw it, bounce it—and even sit on it! The Wubble floats, wobbles, dribbles, spins, smashes—and makes really WACKY SOUNDS!!! So what makes the Wubble bubble ball so special? It’s made from top-secret super-thermo-stretch-tacular stuff that makes it squishy, squashy, super soft and lightweight and allows it to be inflated to a gigantic THREE FEET TALL. The best part is that the Wubble is fun to play with indoors or outdoors, all year round.


It is now Day 2.

Vote will close at 10:00 PM EDT and thread will lock at 11:00 PM EDT

​


Roster
1. @mmmdreamerz
4. @Kota1000
8. @BigCats
9. @Miranda Senft
14. @genny
17. @holdthemayo
21. @Sunbodi

Discontinued Products
16. MsP - Snuggie, Vanillager
13. Wonder - Wubble Bubble Ball, Vanillager
 
Last edited:
Hello! Gosh I thought I’d get to my lunch break and miss 5 pages. Thanks, I appreciate not having to read a ton.

So, I’m still a little suspect of Mayo. I am going to go back and reread some of yesterday, but right now my top suspect is mayo
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't think so, I think strong players can be your biggest asset or curse depending on affiliation. This isn't a game of "I want to keep the strongest players so I'm going up against the best." This is, who are the wolves and who are the dangerous wolves. Get them before they get you. Again, we're not even close to closing time, once people start posting, votes can change.

Rereading this, I find the logic kind of odd. Even if the best players do turn out as wolves, I feel like it’s better to hunt wolves then just eliminate a player because they could potentially be a scary wolf, especially with lack of suspicions evidence. Genny is in my neutral pile right now, but nothing they’ve posted has made me want to put them in village or wolf piles. What are your thoughts on genny today?

This makes sense to me. 3 wolves would probably make for too short of a game. I guess a lone wolf (+/- conversion) could also work.

I like the small game set up. It makes the first few votes much more important.
Don’t like this post too much, mainly because Alissa posted the link describing the game set up, which had no lone wolves. However Mayo did post that they didn’t see the link to start, but it still feels a little suspect

ehhh sometimes wolves throw out this kind of stuff to either put out wrong information or to just look villagey

Knowing that wondering flipped village, this post caught my eye. Sketch points for this

Village reads include-
Sunni - they’re play style and level of hostility towards people voting for them seems right in line with village Sunni
BC - BC seems inclined to answer questions and ask questions to promote wolf hunting, nothing BC has done has made me suspicious

Neutral - genny, Moose

Slight wolf lean - 3m, Mayo
 
Kota - Pushing and asking questions in a way that seems village for day 1
Sunni - Slow to the party, but seemed strong village after
Genny - Very neutral on Genny. Hopefully she will have a chance to post more this evening.
Moose - I don't want to read too much into the comments on not wanting strong players, but it was the thing that stood out the most on day 1
BC - I got a weird vibe yesterday.
3m - Seemed defensive yesterday. Reluctant to place a final vote like they didn't want to stand out one way or the other.
 
Kota - Pushing and asking questions in a way that seems village for day 1
Sunni - Slow to the party, but seemed strong village after
Genny - Very neutral on Genny. Hopefully she will have a chance to post more this evening.
Moose - I don't want to read too much into the comments on not wanting strong players, but it was the thing that stood out the most on day 1
BC - I got a weird vibe yesterday.
3m - Seemed defensive yesterday. Reluctant to place a final vote like they didn't want to stand out one way or the other.

Since I'm under some scrutiny today, I'll throw out my early reads. Reads Most ---> Least village for me.