D
deleted804295
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Based on VCA there's likely a wolf between genny, kota, and 3M.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Based on VCA there's likely a wolf between genny, kota, and 3M.
Can you explain what you mean by VCA (I know it means voter count analysis)? But what made their votes have you thinking wolf?Based on VCA there's likely a wolf between genny, kota, and 3M.
There are likely 2 wolves based on the setup shown in the first post.Can you explain what you mean by VCA (I know it means voter count analysis)? But what made their votes have you thinking wolf?
*Edit: Grammar
Okay, I can see your logic thereThere are likely 2 wolves based on the setup shown in the first post.
All wolves tend to not vote together on D1. Meaning there is likely at least 1 wolf not on Ms P.
Rip I wanted this answer lolI need to go do some IRL things but I'll try to look later for what I'm talking about. It's nothing spectacular at all. I already said earlier my possible interpretations on their post. Not sure if there was another post or I just got my general feels from that one post
Day 1 Conversation Got Heavy Vote Tally
Suni () -
genny (1) - MsP
3m (1) - mayo
mayo (2) - Kota, Wonder
Kota () -
MOOSE (3) - Suni, genny, 3m
MsP (2) - MOOSE, BC
9/9
vote close in ~8 minutes
Pretty sure that puts us at a 3 way tie.
I'd rather MSP than Moose
Unvote 3M
Vote MSP
unvote moose
vote idk who ugh
Day 1 Conversation Got Heavy Vote Tally
Suni () -
genny (1) - MsP
3m () -
mayo (2) - Kota, Wonder
Kota () -
MOOSE (2) - Suni, genny
MsP (3) - MOOSE, BC, mayo
8/9
Missing: 3m
vote close in ~4 minutes
This, withidk who to vote for...moose was starting to seem village...
I don’t want to pile on msp without her being here...
Kinda feeling moose or mayo, but gonna go back to the beginning really quick
Why mayo?
makes me wonder about 3m/mayo. Sus feels for mayo less than an hour til close, then 3m feels Moose is village and doesn't want to hop on MsP but doesn't vote mayo? I've looked at the setup, and there's quite a few possibilities where wolves can get screwed pretty darn fast based on sheer mechanics, so I would imagine wolves would be distancing more than ever based on the all-too-high likelihood that one of them gets outed. Shading each other (and then not following through when given the chance) feels pretty darn wolfy.it’s really one post that rubbed me odd when I was catching up this afternoon, other posts leaning less so
This, with
makes me wonder about 3m/mayo. Sus feels for mayo less than an hour til close, then 3m feels village for Moose and doesn't want to hop on MsP but doesn't vote mayo? I've looked at the setup, and there's quite a few possibilities where wolves can get screwed pretty darn fast based on sheer mechanics, so I would imagine wolves would be distancing more than ever based on the all-too-high likelihood that one of them gets outed. Shading each other (and then not following through when given the chance) feels pretty darn wolfy.
Welcome back 3m!!! Top 3 village reads please?I didn’t hop on mayo because I realized my wolfy vibe post I got from mayo also had a vote for me in it, so I thought that might be biasing my judgement...honestly leaning back towards mayo tonight, but I need to catch up
Do you mean BC's reads or Mayo's read of BC?Honestly thinking of going with either Mayo or 3m today. I do like Mayo’s read list and most of their lines of thought, although I don’t really agree with the BC read since nothing they’ve posted has stood out to me. I also feel like 3m hasn’t been posting in the same tone as usual, idk might be just a feeling.
vote 3m
I’m going to place my vote here just in case I am busy during vote close
Do you mean BC's reads or Mayo's read of BC?
Lol I was midway through typing up a “where is everyone” post but this is much nicerHey guys 🙂 hopefully everyone will be home and online soon!
@mmmdreamerz anything else to say?
@genny how was work today? Any thoughts?
@Sunbodi are you feeling any better? Any other thoughts?
I am not home from work yet. Anyone want to catch me up in one post?
Discontinued is @WonderingStudent who was
Wubble Bubble Ball - Vanillager
The Wubble is like no other ball or toy you’ve ever played with before! You see, it looks like a bubble…and moves like a bubble—but won’t pop like a bubble! You can kick it, whack it, throw it, bounce it—and even sit on it! The Wubble floats, wobbles, dribbles, spins, smashes—and makes really WACKY SOUNDS!!! So what makes the Wubble bubble ball so special? It’s made from top-secret super-thermo-stretch-tacular stuff that makes it squishy, squashy, super soft and lightweight and allows it to be inflated to a gigantic THREE FEET TALL. The best part is that the Wubble is fun to play with indoors or outdoors, all year round.
It is now Day 2.
Vote will close at 10:00 PM EDT and thread will lock at 11:00 PM EDT
Roster
1. @mmmdreamerz
4. @Kota1000
8. @BigCats
9. @Miranda Senft
14. @genny
17. @holdthemayo
21. @Sunbodi
Discontinued Products
16. MsP - Snuggie, Vanillager
13. Wonder - Wubble Bubble Ball, Vanillager
Top 3 village reads go! 🙂
You, Kota, genny in order of preference. How about you?
Sunny, 3m, Kota in no particular order
Why sunny and 3m?
I felt like Sunny's posts yesterday were pretty visceral and I liked their analysis (sorry sunny he/she?)
3m is posting like she normally does in the game and seems to have a bit of inner conflict over posts
Rereading this, I find the logic kind of odd. Even if the best players do turn out as wolves, I feel like it’s better to hunt wolves then just eliminate a player because they could potentially be a scary wolf, especially with lack of suspicions evidence. Genny is in my neutral pile right now, but nothing they’ve posted has made me want to put them in village or wolf piles. What are your thoughts on genny today?
Don’t like this post too much, mainly because Alissa posted the link describing the game set up, which had no lone wolves. However Mayo did post that they didn’t see the link to start, but it still feels a little suspect
Knowing that wondering flipped village, this post caught my eye. Sketch points for this
Village reads include-
Sunni - they’re play style and level of hostility towards people voting for them seems right in line with village Sunni
BC - BC seems inclined to answer questions and ask questions to promote wolf hunting, nothing BC has done has made me suspicious
Neutral - genny, Moose
Slight wolf lean - 3m, Mayo
Kota - Pushing and asking questions in a way that seems village for day 1
Sunni - Slow to the party, but seemed strong village after
Genny - Very neutral on Genny. Hopefully she will have a chance to post more this evening.
Moose - I don't want to read too much into the comments on not wanting strong players, but it was the thing that stood out the most on day 1
BC - I got a weird vibe yesterday.
3m - Seemed defensive yesterday. Reluctant to place a final vote like they didn't want to stand out one way or the other.
I'm not sure why everyone is putting me on their village roads today but I guess I should be glad.
I'm going to Vote 3M
Just to put a bit of pressure on there.
Unvote 3M
Vote genny
While I do not like my ISO on 3M, I don't think 3M would just choose not to vote if this were their second time wolfing.
It's 5:30, time to put a vote up
Vote Mayo
Gave reads a bit preemptively and then nothing else. No questioning or wolf hunting despite the fact thinking they're on the chopping block.
I don't hate the mayo vote, but in the interest of generating discussion and not locking us into wagons too early, I'll
vote 3m
because I remember deliberately avoiding wagons I knew would flip villager as a noob wolf so I could say "I told you so" lol and I felt those same vibes from her last night.
This, with
makes me wonder about 3m/mayo. Sus feels for mayo less than an hour til close, then 3m feels Moose is village and doesn't want to hop on MsP but doesn't vote mayo? I've looked at the setup, and there's quite a few possibilities where wolves can get screwed pretty darn fast based on sheer mechanics, so I would imagine wolves would be distancing more than ever based on the all-too-high likelihood that one of them gets outed. Shading each other (and then not following through when given the chance) feels pretty darn wolfy.
edit: sentence structure
I didn’t hop on mayo because I realized my wolfy vibe post I got from mayo also had a vote for me in it, so I thought that might be biasing my judgement...honestly leaning back towards mayo tonight, but I need to catch up
Honestly thinking of going with either Mayo or 3m today. I do like Mayo’s read list and most of their lines of thought, although I don’t really agree with the BC read since nothing they’ve posted has stood out to me. I also feel like 3m hasn’t been posting in the same tone as usual, idk might be just a feeling.
vote 3m
I’m going to place my vote here just in case I am busy during vote close
No, I meant like a summary because I thought there would be actual discussion and arguments to read.Here are the main relevant posts
There's so few people lol and we all kinda got our reads out earlyWell that took way less time than I thought. I had nonstop appointments today. What’s y’all’s excuse for low posting? 😛
(only half kidding)
There wasn't much discussion lol just people making reads and that's itNo, I meant like a summary because I thought there would be actual discussion and arguments to read.
Yeah and was the second to last person to change their vote (the last being Mayo switching to MsP)Wondering was suspicious of Mayo yesterday? I don’t see any other reason to NK her.
Why is Kota in your village reads? Your reads were pretty much the same as mine yesterday.Yeah and was the second to last person to change their vote (the last being Mayo switching to MsP)
Kota has been actively questioning and wolf hunting and I like her reads right now. I don't know if I'd keep 3m in my village pile right now because she's kinda ghosting but I want to give her the benefit of the doubt.Why is Kota in your village reads? Your reads were pretty much the same as mine yesterday.
Get home safe!!!I need to drive home.
lynch mayo
It's 5:30, time to put a vote up
Vote Mayo
Gave reads a bit preemptively and then nothing else. No questioning or wolf hunting despite the fact thinking they're on the chopping block.
This, with
makes me wonder about 3m/mayo. Sus feels for mayo less than an hour til close, then 3m feels Moose is village and doesn't want to hop on MsP but doesn't vote mayo? I've looked at the setup, and there's quite a few possibilities where wolves can get screwed pretty darn fast based on sheer mechanics, so I would imagine wolves would be distancing more than ever based on the all-too-high likelihood that one of them gets outed. Shading each other (and then not following through when given the chance) feels pretty darn wolfy.
edit: sentence structure
Here are the main relevant posts
Wondering was suspicious of Mayo yesterday? I don’t see any other reason to NK her.
Are you going to vote there today?I changed off of 3m to save myself/avoid a tie.
I can't explain 3m's non-vote, but it's one of the reasons I have them as a wolf read.
BC and I offered village reads to each other and Kota who was on was further evaluating stuff from yesterday and then gave reads. You gave reads with no one asking for them and didn't address any concerns people had towards sketchiness (you said you thought people were going to go for you so here are my reads but don't ask people, "why the sketch?" or anything to defend yourself)You and Kota both gave reads before me today. How was this preemptive?
Eh it sucks but wolves do a whole bunch of stuff and you can basically double everything back and say a good wolf would know people would think this blah blahWouldn't NK Wondering then be the dumbest move for me to make if I were a wolf?
It would be a smart NK for a wolf who wanted to make me an easier target today.
Ehhh to be fair I don’t really want to discourage people from making conversation and sharing reads given the current lack of activity lol. I think your latter point is valid though.BC and I offered village reads to each other and Kota who was on was further evaluating stuff from yesterday and then gave reads. You gave reads with no one asking for them and didn't address any concerns people had towards sketchiness (you said you thought people were going to go for you so here are my reads but don't ask people, "why the sketch?" or anything to defend yourself)
Are you going to vote there today?
Based on VCA there's likely a wolf between genny, kota, and 3M.
I'd like to vote here today (one of these three)
Given that once again there is a tie against me, I'll
vote 3M
.
BC and I offered village reads to each other and Kota who was on was further evaluating stuff from yesterday and then gave reads. You gave reads with no one asking for them and didn't address any concerns people had towards sketchiness (you said you thought people were going to go for you so here are my reads but don't ask people, "why the sketch?" or anything to defend yourself)
You and Kota both gave reads before me today. How was this preemptive?
I changed off of 3m to save myself/avoid a tie.
I can't explain 3m's non-vote, but it's one of the reasons I have them as a wolf read.
Wouldn't NK Wondering then be the dumbest move for me to make if I were a wolf?
It would be a smart NK for a wolf who wanted to make me an easier target today.
If there wasn’t a tie against you would you still vote 3m? If not, who would you prefer to vote and why?
The reason I pointed it out was because with zero votes on you, you said "people will probably be coming for me today". It seems immediately defensive when people hadn't voted for youI'm supposed to wait around for someone to ask my opinion? I shared my reads so that people could see where my thoughts are. I've only played a handful of times, but this is the only time I've ever heard complaints about someone sharing reads.
As to the second point:
These three posts above your's are explaining/defending against some of the concerns people have about me.
Honestly, I think you are tunneling onto me and trying to justify it. You are either going to feel very silly when I flip vanilla villager, or you are a wolf and doing your job well.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.