You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
As Seen On TV WW - Game Thread!
Started by alissa14
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
The reason I pointed it out was because with zero votes on you, you said "people will probably be coming for me today". It seems immediately defensive when people hadn't voted for you
I had two votes on me the day before and others had said they were suspicious of me. I figured people would be sending attention my direction and knew I couldn't be on much until later. I tried to get some early thoughts out there to be helpful.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Helloooooooo where is everyone
We're not supposed to post until we are specifically asked to
Okay, well I’m officially asking for everyone to be here and participate at less than 30 minutes til close!!!!!We're not supposed to post until we are specifically asked to
Also I wish I had a stronger laugh react because I genuinely cracked up at thisWe're not supposed to post until we are specifically asked to
Okay, well I’m officially asking for everyone to be here and participate at less than 30 minutes til close!!!!!
Do you have any new thoughts before close?
Ssssoooorrryyy mr. defensive 😛We're not supposed to post until we are specifically asked to
It’s not like you guys are my little puppetsWe're not supposed to post until we are specifically asked to
My thoughts are: where are 3m and Sunbodi because 3m’s lack of voting/general absence and Sunbodi’s absence (although I know she’s not feeling well so I hope she’s resting up!!) make me nervous. I feel better about mayo and maybe a bit worse about Moose, but still probably not enough to lean her wolfy.Do you have any new thoughts before close?
My general emotion is currently frustration at the very low levels of participation (even in a smaller game) that make it very difficult to determine whether people are just non-AI busy or if they’re lurking. I guess that’s only going to get worse since we lost people from yesterday but I just wish there was more conversation.
Same!!!My general emotion is currently frustration at the very low levels of participation (even in a smaller game) that make it very difficult to determine whether people are just non-AI busy or if they’re lurking. I guess that’s only going to get worse since we lost people from yesterday but I just wish there was more conversation.
This is also not meant to single anyone out- I know I could’ve done more today too- but it’s just a general reflection on the group gamestate.Which is why I appreciate Moose asking people for reads (yay for discussion!!) but I just wish everyone else would take initiative too!!
D
deleted804295
Oh sh--. I almost had a heart attack because I forgot about this due to being sick but thankfully it isnt vote close yet
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This much silence before close makes me nervous... or maybe WW just makes me nervous
D
deleted804295
Hi@Sunbodi how are you feeling about the current vote status?
D
deleted804295
So I don't agree with a 3M vote because 3M didn't vote yesterday and it doesn't seem like something a wolf would do
My thoughts are: where are 3m and Sunbodi because 3m’s lack of voting/general absence and Sunbodi’s absence (although I know she’s not feeling well so I hope she’s resting up!!) make me nervous. I feel better about mayo and maybe a bit worse about Moose, but still probably not enough to lean her wolfy.
Why do you feel worse about Moose? I actually feel better about them now. I think she was a bit tunneling on me, which I see more as a village trait.
D
deleted804295
I still don't understand the mayo bandwagon. I felt weird about them early yesterday but now I feel like they're low hanging fruit
D
deleted804295
I agree with this. Should we move onto MOOSE? We have a couple minutes leftMy thoughts are: where are 3m and Sunbodi because 3m’s lack of voting/general absence and Sunbodi’s absence (although I know she’s not feeling well so I hope she’s resting up!!) make me nervous. I feel better about mayo and maybe a bit worse about Moose, but still probably not enough to lean her wolfy.
We're still missing 3m's vote!
*Edit: Just want to add I've tagged her in a previous post
*Edit: Just want to add I've tagged her in a previous post
D
deleted804295
You know, I feel comfortable voting for GENNY
D
deleted804295
I love GENNY BECAUSE shes my manator but anyone want to vote GENNY with me???
D
deleted804295
GUYS I TJINK YOURE ABOUT TO LYNCH A VILLAGER
D
deleted804295
THE FACT THAT VOTE IS SPLIT IN TWO INDICATES VILLAGERS UP FOR LYNCH
D
deleted804295
GUYS SPREAD VOTE OUT
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted804295
Day 2 It's Too Late Vote Tally
3m (3) - BC, Kota, mayo
genny (1) - Suni
mayo (2) - MOOSE, genny
6/7
Missing: 3m
vote close in ~30 minutes
please remember to get 5 content posts in!
3m - 1
Kota - 4
Suni - 4
Hey I am definitely not on there!!! I posted more than everyone today
D
deleted804295
I BETTER NOT SEE ANYONE VOTING FOR MAYO TOMORROW. YOU PUSHED THEM 2 DAYS IN A ROW. I WANT TO SEE PRESSURE ON BC, GENNY, AND KOTA TOMORROW.
Idk, I’m not totally concrete on that and I still probably wouldn’t even put her at neutral. Just the incongruency between her asking for reads and also saying you offered reads too quickly- think it’s been sufficiently hashed but I don’t think it’s a good idea to discourage discussion.Why do you feel worse about Moose? I actually feel better about them now. I think she was a bit tunneling on me, which I see more as a village trait.
D
deleted804295
@BigCats Why did you vote for 3M?
D
deleted804295
Why would you want someone to tunnel on you if you're a villager?Why do you feel worse about Moose? I actually feel better about them now. I think she was a bit tunneling on me, which I see more as a village trait.
Voted out and discontinued is @mmmdreamerz who was
Floam - Village Protector
A Floam is a somewhat thick gooey substance will small polystyrene beads inside of it. The main advertising ploy is that it molds, sticks to things and hardens when left out, so ordinary objects can be made into "colorful floam creations." It comes in a variety of colors, including green, blue, yellow, purple, silver, black, orange, pink and red. It mixes easily to create an almost infinite range of colors and hues. Floam was not actually invented by Nickelodeon. The inventor is a professor at F.I.T. who came up with the formula in his studio in the early 80s. Mattel picked it up and began marketing it to kids. They dropped it in the early nineties, and most recently it was picked up and re-launched by a small toy company out of Boston called "Hands On Toys."
Floam - Village Protector
A Floam is a somewhat thick gooey substance will small polystyrene beads inside of it. The main advertising ploy is that it molds, sticks to things and hardens when left out, so ordinary objects can be made into "colorful floam creations." It comes in a variety of colors, including green, blue, yellow, purple, silver, black, orange, pink and red. It mixes easily to create an almost infinite range of colors and hues. Floam was not actually invented by Nickelodeon. The inventor is a professor at F.I.T. who came up with the formula in his studio in the early 80s. Mattel picked it up and began marketing it to kids. They dropped it in the early nineties, and most recently it was picked up and re-launched by a small toy company out of Boston called "Hands On Toys."
Players
4. @Kota1000
8. @BigCats
9. @Miranda Senft
13. @WonderingStudent
14. @genny
17. @holdthemayo
21. @Sunbodi
D
deleted804295
WTAF Y'ALL. YOU VOTED OUT A POWER ROLE. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?+?!?!?!?
I think her lack of voting yesterday was suspicious, not following up on her mayo feels is suspicious, and now she’s gone all day and hasn’t really explained her reasoning for any of it.@BigCats Why did you vote for 3M?
D
deleted804295
Final Day 1 Conversation Got Heavy Vote Tally
Suni () -
genny (1) - MsP
3m () -
mayo (2) - Kota, Wonder
Kota () -
MOOSE (2) - Suni, genny
MsP (3) - MOOSE, BC, mayo
Missing: 3m
Day 2 It's Too Late Vote Tally
3m (3) - BC, Kota, mayo
genny (1) - Suni
mayo (2) - MOOSE, genny
6/7
Missing: 3m
Suni () -
genny (1) - MsP
3m () -
mayo (2) - Kota, Wonder
Kota () -
MOOSE (2) - Suni, genny
MsP (3) - MOOSE, BC, mayo
Missing: 3m
Day 2 It's Too Late Vote Tally
3m (3) - BC, Kota, mayo
genny (1) - Suni
mayo (2) - MOOSE, genny
6/7
Missing: 3m
Why would you want someone to tunnel on you if you're a villager?
I don't want it, but it doesn't seem like a wolf thing to do. Seems like a lot of effort and attention to draw to herself for minimal gain if she's a wolf.
D
deleted804295
Reads:
Village:
Mayo
Neutral:
Wolf:
Genny
Village:
Mayo
Neutral:
Wolf:
Genny
D
deleted804295
I think Moose and Genny are our wolves.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted804295
@BigCats It looks like moose is pocketing you here. This tactic of using another player to defend their words is something I did with alissa in warriors.BC and I offered village reads to each other and Kota who was on was further evaluating stuff from yesterday and then gave reads. You gave reads with no one asking for them and didn't address any concerns people had towards sketchiness (you said you thought people were going to go for you so here are my reads but don't ask people, "why the sketch?" or anything to defend yourself)
It's because moose's words do not hold any weight on their own
I'm not a wolf. Worried Genny is pocketing meI think Moose and Genny are our wolves.
D
deleted804295
How is genny pocketing you? What exchange did you and genny have?I'm not a wolf. Worried Genny is pocketing me
Reads:
Village:
Mayo
Neutral:
Wolf:
Genny
Why do you think Mayo is village?
I'm not a wolf. Worried Genny is pocketing me
Why do you think this? Genny has barely made any posts
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 191K
