Atlantic Bridge 2018 entry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I feel like none of the mistakes are being done by the schools. ABP doesn't seem well put together and its kind of unnerving because they're essentially the carriers of our applications. My application officer (or whatever their title is) has been ignoring my emails for the last 1-2 weeks as well. Very strange. Everything will work out in the end one way or another.

Just a few more days until March 1st. Some schools should be sending out letters of rejection or acceptance around then! I'm getting terribly excited and really stressed. On top of that, I wrote a mid term last week and I write my final ( on a course i know nothing about) in 3 days. But, getting into medical school is the easy part. Getting a residency is the hard part. We got this, everyone. It's just a waiting game and everything is out of our hands.

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know the requirements to be in the 5 year program? if I've completed one year of university am I automatically looked at for the 5 year?

Does anyone know the requirements to be in the 5 year program? if I've completed one year of university am I automatically looked at for the 5 year?

If you have any college or university credits but don’t have enough to have a Bahelors degree by the September year of entry you’ll be considered for the 6 and 5 year programs. No MCAT. Also they’ll look at your High School marks.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Regarding first round offers, here is a quote I received from ABP: "
  • Depending upon the number of applications received, the committees usually finalize their first rounds of offers in late March / early April each year.

Regarding first round offers, here is a quote I received from ABP: "
  • Depending upon the number of applications received, the committees usually finalize their first rounds of offers in late March / early April each year.

Yeah, so they should start trickling out around March 1st. Best of luck to everyone! I have a good feeling !

Reactions: 2 users
Interview tomorrow in Toronto.

Feeling good and nervous! Good luck to everyone at the Toronto interviews over the past few days!

Applicants applying for 2018 entry: here's the place to post your questions, concerns, etc.
Do the ireland schools practice grade forgiveness like the carribean schools? I currently have a 3.27 gpa (with grade forgiveness) and 505 mcat...debating where to apply at the moment

Do the ireland schools practice grade forgiveness like the carribean schools? I currently have a 3.27 gpa (with grade forgiveness) and 505 mcat...debating where to apply at the moment

I haven't heard anything regarding 'grade forgiveness', I believe that all grades are considered as a whole. From what I have read from previous posts, your GPA is on the low side even with grade forgiveness, but it seems that other people have been admitted with similar GPAs (but with high MCAT scores, typically). For programs that do not require the MCAT, GPAs have been approx 3.70 or higher.

As for MCAT, RCSI seems to require an MCAT of at least 501, UCD is 503, and Limerick no lower than 497. UCC I have never seen lower than 500. Typical MCT scores range from 505-520. Lower MCAT scores are usually accompanied with a higher GPA.

There is the belief that they do look at the whole application, which can be bolstered with strong ECs/work experience and strong letters. They also seem to prefer a more recent degree, and some science background.

Good luck with your journey into medicine :)

Happy March 1st! And so marks the day in which decisions commence to be sent out. Good luck, everyone! I know we're all probably restless, but we've made it to this bench mark. Congratulations to all of us for completing the applications, sending them in, and having the patience to wait it out. Also, an extra kudos to those who completed their interviews. Make sure that you all post as many interview experiences and your stats/decisions here for future reference for fellow North American applicants and re-applicants :D! Supportive [virtual] hugs and validation to all. ;)

Reactions: 6 users
Just had my interview this morning for RCSI.

I think it went well and both of the interviewers were really great. The style was as expected, very conversational and background knowledge of the school is encouraged going in.

Good luck as we start receiving offers!

Hi, I'm a seventeen year old American high school student who applied to RCSI 5yr program. I had my interview last week and my interviewer told me I'd hear back 10 days after which happens to be March 7th. I'm wondering this sounds like a good sign right because don't they only send denials later in the year? The guy also told me I should leave with a positive feeling and that I have nothing to worry about after the interview. I have a few questions about RCSI if anyone could answer.

Since I'm 17 trying for the 5 yr, would I be in a class of people much older than me? would there be people my age?
Is everyone just studying all the time or is there a bit of social life as well? parties, nights out, etc.
How hard is the transition from high school? How much work can I expect?
Would I be notified of my admission decision via email or mail?
Is there only a december break for which I could come home in?

Thanks for anyone who replies! Good luck to everyone applying/ interviewing and I'd love to chat with anyone about the whole process :)

I'm not one for forum chat, but I thought I'd position myself to contribute to the thread should I receive any school news within the next few weeks - fingers crossed. With that said, I called the ABP office within the last hour and spoke with Robert, who told me that the admissions percentage is roughly 40% for medicine and that there are around 40 seats for NA students in each GEM program. I don't know how accurate the latter point is, but info is info. I've applied to NUIG, TCD, UCD, UCC with GEM where appropriate. Stats about me forthcoming (probably towards the end of the month). Cheers!

Hi, I'm a seventeen year old American high school student who applied to RCSI 5yr program. I had my interview last week and my interviewer told me I'd hear back 10 days after which happens to be March 7th. I'm wondering this sounds like a good sign right because don't they only send denials later in the year? The guy also told me I should leave with a positive feeling and that I have nothing to worry about after the interview. I have a few questions about RCSI if anyone could answer.

Since I'm 17 trying for the 5 yr, would I be in a class of people much older than me? would there be people my age?
Is everyone just studying all the time or is there a bit of social life as well? parties, nights out, etc.

Thanks for anyone who replies! Good luck to everyone applying/ interviewing and I'd love to chat with anyone about the whole process :)

Hey there and congrats/good luck! You have a lot of questions that most of us cannot answer. Try posting them in the previous threads for ABP as you might find someone who has actually attended. :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if RCSI offers are conditional or unconditional for the 5 year program? Will we need to send them out final transcripts from this year of university that we are completing?

RCSI among other schools have been known to offer acceptances based on faith that you reach or maintain a certain academic standard. Also they do the same with standardized testing like the MCAT.

I'm not one for forum chat, but I thought I'd position myself to contribute to the thread should I receive any school news within the next few weeks - fingers crossed. With that said, I called the ABP office within the last hour and spoke with Robert, who told me that the admissions percentage is roughly 40% for medicine and that there are around 40 seats for NA students in each GEM program. I don't know how accurate the latter point is, but info is info. I've applied to NUIG, TCD, UCD, UCC with GEM where appropriate. Stats about me forthcoming (probably towards the end of the month). Cheers!

I'm not sure if they said it differently, but, I was told that 40% of applicants get offers of acceptance. Hopefully that 40% will trickle down.

From what I hear you will be doing a year of 'premed' courses so that they can get everybody on the same page before actually teaching medicine to you. Given that you're trying for the 5 year program I'd imagine that you have AP/IB courses. They essentially cover the first 2 years of undergrad to fill in any knowledge gaps. It won't be that far of a jump from AP/IB to first year at RCSI. Medical school is a full time job, don't expect to be partying every other night. But, on the same coin, there'll definitely be social opportunities; you're in downtown dublin after all. Regarding the course load, it all depends on HOW you study. Being as young as you are you have the advantage of developing new ways of thinking versus an older population. But, all you need to do is figure a way to study that works for you and stick with it. I think the hardest part of transitioning from highschool, university, college, etc., will be the lack of support. Most of us are still relatively young and rely on our family for comforts or consultation if we have a bad day or write a bad test, for example. A lot of what we're going to be going through will mostly be alone (not including the people we'll meet in Ireland). I would say on top of the classes we'll be taking it will be probably 6-8 hours of studying a day (videos, lectures, studying, hands on activities, etc.) You will be first notified by the Admissions Committee from ABP. Just keep going to your email and searching for "Admissions" just in case the email goes into your junk file. With the school year breaks I think they have allotted time for us to travel back home. They strongly encourage us to keep on top of studying though because typically school work will be assigned to us during breaks. They also recommend you do extra hospital time for your clerkship and stay on top of any research you can to better your chances to get into a speciality you are looking for. Don't forget that the Irish Gov. has discounted flights for students and family members, so you could be doing Christmas in Ireland this year. After I saw how old you were I had a funny thought. If you finish your 5 years at RCSI, you'll be 22 (which is basically my age). If you were lucky enough to get into a cardiothoracic surgery residency you would be an independently practicing surgeon by the time you're 30. Anyway, best of luck to you and everyone else in this cycle. Just think that we're the next generation of new doctors. Some of us my go on to do great and important things like curing a disease or finding new unconventional routes of treatment. Again, best of luck to everybody.

Reactions: 1 users
Hi all, so glad I found this forum! The suspense is starting to get to me as I know it must be getting to you all, good luck in advance! :) I was reading around to get a feel for RCSI (as it is my top choice for Ireland), and I found a post on boards.ie that helped me get a more closer view and i thought i would share it here with you guys. Even though it is a bit old, written in 2011, i still think it gives a pretty good description of what we are to expect once we get our acceptance, hope it helps!

Hi all,

I've seen posts from current UCD/UCC/UL GEP students outlining their experiences of the course to date. As far as I know there's nothing for RCSI yet so I'll give it a shot. I'll make it as detailed as I can, but feel free to reply here if I miss anything. I've just finished 1st GEP, so that's obviously all I can comment on.

The Class:
There's about 65 of us now, we lost 1 or 2 along the way. Canadians probably just take the majority with just over 40%, Irish about 40%, Americans about 10% and the rest from a mix of exotic places. Everyone gets on very well with each other and the year in Sandyford has made us a pretty close class. The ages range from about 22 up to 40+, with the average age being circa 26.

Before the Coursework Starts:
The first time the class actually forms up is the weekend before you begin (13th Sept for us). The outgoing GEP1 class will have setup a facebook page for the incoming GEP1's and they organise an icebreaker in a pub in Dublin,more than likely The Swan beside RCSI. That Monday you meet in Stephen's Green to do some admin. They give you a goodie bag with all sorts of stuff in it, including your laptop. A few high-ups in RCSI have a chat with you and they host dinner in the board room. Student services talk to you about what they do, and the student's union tell you about the GEP Fresher's Week they've organised which started that night. That's where all the niceties end, because less than 24 hours later you'll be in the anatomy room with a cadaver in front of you, wondering what and where the "femoral triangle" is.

Semester 1:
The modules are:

• Genitourinary(GU)
  • Health, Behaviour and Society(HBS)
  • Neuromuscular(NM)
  • Molecular Medicine(MM)
  • Haemopoietic and Immune Systems(HIS)
  • Nutrition and Energy(NE)

All systems based modules have anatomy, physiology and pharmacology components which are delivered (mostly) concurrently. The anatomy is almost exclusively taught on mondays and tuesdays in Sandyford, after which you hop on the Luas and go into the anatomy room in Stephen's Green to see/tough/dissect what we just learned about. The middle lectures of each module are mainly physiology, followed by the pharmacology of everything relevant to that system and the embryology of whatever anatomy you've covered. I.T. is well integrated into the various courses, with histology tutorials, anatomy videos, various ebooks etc available online.
GU- This deals with all things genital and kidney. It's one of the shorter modules but really important.
HBS- Explains the various reasons why society behaves the way that it does with regards to health. There's a certain amount of psychology in this module when examining behaviour, why people smoke/drink/do drugs. Additionally, learn about intellectual development during childhood, parenting styles and outcomes, mental disabilities and the impact of disease on the individual+ their family.
NM- Nerves, muscles, action potentials and upper/lower limb anatomy. I can't remember if this is a double module, but there's quite a lot to it. The anatomy alone will take up a huge amount of your time.
MM- This is by far the most 'sciency' module of the semester. My undergrad was in a biological area and I was shocked at how fast we made our was through this stuff. It's essentially an intense course in genetics, cell biology, basic lab techniques and cancer biology. Pharmacology is quite intense in this module and includes chemotherapeutics, anti-virals, anti-bacterials and pharmacogenetics. No anatomy in this module.
HIS- All about blood/haemodynamics, how the immune system works, what happens when things go wrong and immunosupressant pharmacology. No anatomy here either.
NE- In my opinion the toughest module of the semester. Over 50 lectures on everything to do with food, digestion, nutrient transport and energy utilisation/storage. Loads of anatomy on this one, as you can imagine.

Continuous assessment (CA) is a huge part of the course. It keeps you under pressure to keep on top of the stuff, whether you actually do or not is your call. There are anatomy orals every 2 weeks and MCQs every 2 weeks. It makes for a particularly crappy week when they overlap. The MCQs examine all the lectures you've done to date and the orals examine all the anatomy you've done to date. Both tend to focus on the material from the previous 2 weeks though. There's an anatomy final at the end of each semester which is a bit of a ballbreaker. The only other CA is in the form of PBL, which I'll go into in a minute. Overall, CA accounts for a decent percentage of your overall grade. This % is variable between modules and semesters, but it's around 20%.
PBL is delivered through weekly cases. On monday an actor comes in and simulates a patient with a particular complaint. This will invariably be a disease which is significant in whichever system your lecturers are teaching you about that week. It's then up to the class to take a detailed patient history (not as easy as it sounds). They get some pretty impressive lecturers/consultants to facilitate these sessions. There will be a Word file online which gives an outline of the diseases within that organ system, the diagnostic investigations you can do to differentiate between them and a list of questions on that patient presentation (differential diagnosis, medical/surgical management etc.). On the tuesday there are group based tutorials with a GP or surgeon where all aspects of the patient, disease, diagnosis and treatment can be discussed. The group then has to split up the questions and do them in detail by that thursday. On the friday the class forms up and random people are called up and asked random questions from that question list. Your group mark will be based on the quality of your case upload and how well the person from your group does when called up. In other words, you're expected to learn all the questions. The uploads can reach 5000 words so this can be a pain, but they're very clinically relevant so the info tends to stick when you do it on the tuesday.

Semester 1 Exams:
They take place just after new years (the 10th if I remember correctly). Definitely the worst part of the year for me. From Stephens' Day onward was a nightmare. Each module is examined with an MCQ paper and a short notes paper, both of which take place on the same day. They both have questions from everything you've studied all semester, including anatomy (even though you've already been examined on it loads of times). This month was spent by the class either in the library, studying at home, commuting around home/library or bitching about the whole process on facebook. Having said that, the nights out at the end of each of these exams almost make up for the hardship. And you'll amaze yourself at the amount of info you can soak up in a few short months. There's a 3 week break after the exams, complete godsend.

Semester 2:
Modules are:
  • Cardiovascular and Respiratory (CVR)
  • Neuroscience (NS)
  • Endocrine (END)
  • Population and International Health (PIH)
  • Evidence Based Health (EBH)

Same module format as for semester 1 except the CA carries a higher percentage than before.
CVR- Heart and lungs, veins and arteries. Teaches you the intricacies about dynamics and regulation of cardiac output and respiratory function. To do this you have to cover how blood flow to the brain, skin and organs is regulated and how the CVR system adapts. Also goes through the various congenital and acquired diseases or defects within the system.
END- Many people said this was their favourite module. You learn the role of the main endocrine organs, the role of their secretions and the interaction between them. One of the more straightforward modules and it's relatively short. Very clinically useful given the prevalence of endocrine disorders (diabetes, thyroid over/underactivity, contraception difficulties etc.).
NS- Physiology and function of the different parts of the brain, psychological and neurological disorders, the special senses and the dreaded cranial nerves. It's a large module but anatomy takes up the bulk, so you should be comfortable with much of it by the time the written exam comes around.
EBH/PIH- These are delivered separately but examined as part of the same exam. There's some really interresting stuff in this module, but also some mind numbing stuff. I'd be here all day if I went into the aspects of PIH/EBH, so I'm going to have to ask ye to google the two terms if interrested. Together that account for the largest module of the year. Chances are there will be modifications to this course next year anyway so whatever I say could be redundant.

Semester 2 Exams:As per semester 1, but I think people found it less intense. Maybe just because you're used to it at this stage. There's a 2 week break towards the end of the semester so most people use that to get a head start on the exams. The main anatomy exam is right after that break though so the temptation is to focus on that.

That's it for the modules. The only other examinable material you'll cover is in Clinical Competencies (CC). Every friday you'll have group based tutorials with an actor and a GP/surgeon tutor. These will cover basic history taking and the clinical examination of the main systems. At the end of each semester (right after the written exams) you'll have a practical exam on this stuff. It'll be you, a doctor and an actor in a room and you'll be asked to do some of the examinations you've covered and to take a patient history and present it back. Not the worst of the exams at all because there's a finite amount of things you'll be asked, whereas anatomy can seem like a black hole.

So to summarise the academic aspects of the course: There's 11 modules totaling 21 exams (if you separate short notes and MCQ), MCQs every 2 weeks, anatomy orals every 2 weeks, PBL every week, CC every week and end of semester exams in anatomy and CC. There's the odd group project too but these are likely to change every year so I won't get into it.

The Compulsory Stuff That Won't Be Examined:
Exactly as it says on the tin. You have to go, you'll learn a lot, but you won't be examined on it. This is in the form of surgical grand rounds (SGR), medical grand rounds(MGR) and wednesday rotations in the hospital.
SGR- Every thursday morning at 8am (!) in Sandyford. You'll be video linked to Beaumont grand rounds where every big wig surgeon in the hospital gathers to discuss cases and recent research/developments. It's not strictly a spectator sport because the consultant running rounds in Beaumont will ask people in Sandyford questions. Only 1 per week to keep us awake thank god.
MGR- The same thing but with the medics. These only begin in 2nd semester.
Rotations- In the second semester you'll go to the hospital every wednesday and rotate through the major specialties. You'll be attached to a team and get some patient interaction. I really enjoyed most of these and it puts a great context on everything you've only done in theory so far. A great strength of the programme in my opinion.
After the semester 2 exams you do a 1 month attachment full-time. That's what we're doing right now. It is examined but only the clinical stuff you covered in CC can be asked. The exam is essentially the same as other CC ones but you do it as a team of 4 and on a real patient. They rotate the team members through different parts of the history and examination. I'm actually really surprised at how much we're getting to do considering we have only finished first year. There's as much patient contact as you're comfortable with and most (difinitely not all) of the docs are keen to teach.

Last, but quite the opposite to least, comes the social aspects of the year. There have been more nights out than I care to count and the whole class tends to get involved. I'll be honest, I was expecting people doing gradmed to be less social than they have turned out to be. The North Americans gel really well too, so there's no divide. If drinking isn't your thing there's loads of clubs that the GEPs tend to be involved in. There's also a few new societies next year being set up courtesy of our class so be sure to get involved in them!

That's a much longer post than I intended to compose and I still know I've missed a gaping part of GEP1. Anyway, it's a great course with great people. I can't see how the teaching and facilities at our disposal could realistically be improved. I'm sure people from every college will say that, but hopefully the course breakdown above will backup my claims somewhat. If anyone has made it this far into the post, congrats and feel free to ask about anything I've poorly explained. I'm heading away soon but will still check this thread when I can. There's a few RCSI GEP students on this forum so they should be able to answer if I can't.

Bio.

Reactions: 5 users
Just got a GEM offer to RCSI

Reactions: 5 users
Got a GEP offer at RCSI!! So excited!!

Reactions: 6 users
Hey guys. GEM applicant here (to all 4 Irish schools).

I was wondering if anyone had an idea when UCC admissions are usually emailed out? Is it likely they'll be mailed out before the end of March?

Thanks!

Does anyone know if RCSI has already sent out all of their GEM offers? Losing hope..

Hey guys. GEM applicant here (to all 4 Irish schools).

I was wondering if anyone had an idea when UCC admissions are usually emailed out? Is it likely they'll be mailed out before the end of March?

Thanks!

UCC is shortly after RCSI

GEM offer through the portal this AM!!! Interviewed in NYC last week

Does anyone know if RCSI has already sent out all of their GEM offers? Losing hope..

Don’t forget many people use these schools as “back ups” while waiting for domestic schools to send offers out. That being said RCSI gives people 21 days to make a decision. Also, from last year I’ve read that they send you an acceptance package containing: A physician form (medical exam), deposit form and I think they physical acceptance letter.

To all those who received offers be sure to stay on top of your to-do list! September comes quick! For finding accommodations near or at your school it’s best to visit the schools website. I think ABP may have resources to help as well. Don’t forget that Ireland has a flight discount for us and family. As well, GO STETHOSCOPE SHOPPING!! Buying your first set of tubes is an amazing experience! I recommend littman !(it’s what I’ve been using for two years while working as a Paramedic.)

I’m so happy for everyone who received offers so far! I hope the rest of us will be as excited as you guys are now ! Also the ABP 2017 thread has good resources for housing and other things if you’re interested in looking !

To anybody who wants to get a “jump” on learning medicine. I have a plethora of books/videos on my google drive I can send anybody the link to. Just direct message me or I can just post it if you guys want.

EDIT: I’m just going to post it.

Reactions: 3 users
@Sandy145 @tjamusic How does it feel that you're going to be doctors in 4 years ?

I was having a hard time believing it, I'm still shaking.

The only thing I'm having trouble with right now is not being able to tell my boss. Its a complicated situation - I currently have an employment visa in the USA (I'm Canadian) that is directly tied to my boss. If for some reason she were to fire me upon hearing the news my visa would be terminated and I would have 60 days to leave the country. I know she would be happy for me - and she knows that I've applied to medical school, but as a business owner she also needs to look out for her own skin and if she knows I'm leaving in the next few months she may fire me before she has to pay for benefits or vacation time.

I'm 99% sure I'm going to accept the offer (I just need to get my ducks in a row) - and I am extremely excited to be moving on to the next part of my life (crazy to think that I will be a doc in 4 years), but it's hard knowing that I need to tread this fine line between what I can and cannot say atm.

Hey Guys,

I'm new here! Been silently following the forum for quite some time.

Here's my stats:

GPA: 3.88
MCAT : 506
Master's GPA : 3.93

What do you guys think it means if someone who interviewed after you, received an acceptance...

Interviewed on Feb 27th in Toronto for GEM program, and have yet to hear anything from RCSI. I'm getting quite nervous...

Just to be clear @tjamusic, you interviewed in Toronto on the 29th right?

To anybody who wants to get a “jump” on learning medicine. I have a plethora of books/videos on my google drive I can send anybody the link to. Just direct message me or I can just post it if you guys want.

EDIT: I’m just going to post it.

thanks sooo much for posting this! BUT, for some reasons it's not exactly working for me. is there any way you could upload it as a pdf or dropbox link? or maybe i'm the only one having troubles with this.

Hey Guys,

Here's my stats:

What do you guys think it means if someone who interviewed after you, received an acceptance...

Interviewed on Feb 27th in Toronto for GEM program, and have yet to hear anything from RCSI. I'm getting quite nervous...

You have very good stats, so I'm wondering why you don't just rewrite the MCAT and apply Canadian/US MD and DO?
Due to the variability in grading between universities they may think that your grades are inflated because of the low MCAT. Maybe your interview went just ok. Maybe they send out acceptances randomly or in alphabetical order. Maybe the other individual absolutely knocked it out of the park with their interview.

Hey Guys,

Here's my stats:

I interviewed on the 24th and haven't heard back either. It's beyond depressing

I interviewed on the 24th and haven't heard back either. It's beyond depressing

So I called Atlantic Bridge, and they said the acceptances will be sent out in batches in the next 2 weeks in no particular order. AKA very random, and we have to wait it out. I'm thinking it may have something to do with the people who interviewed you... maybe some people are just more on top of it than others? They send we will receive the acceptances via EMAIL before mail.

No idea. Really trying to stay calm tho.

So I called Atlantic Bridge, and they send the acceptances will be sent out in batches in the next 2 weeks in no particular order. AKA very random, and we have to wait it out. I'm thinking it may have something to do with the people who interviewed you... maybe some people are just more on top of it than others?

No idea. Really trying to stay calm tho.
Thank you for the info

@christybou Thanks for the info! Was that only for GEM? Also, your stats are amazing. I'm would guess you'd have a really great shot at US schools.

@tjamusic and @Sandy145 OH MY GOODNESS! CONGRATULATIONS! You should be so proud of yourselves. I'm extremely excited for you both. I hope you two can take a day to enjoy the feeling of success (before you have to start prepping all of your materials, housing, etc hahahah)!

@christybou Thanks for the info! Was that only for GEM? Also, your stats are amazing. I'm would guess you'd have a really great shot at US schools.

@tjamusic and @Sandy145 OH MY GOODNESS! CONGRATULATIONS! You should be so proud of yourselves. I'm extremely excited for you both. I hope you two can take a day to enjoy the feeling of success (before you have to start prepping all of your materials, housing, etc hahahah)!

Thank you. I applied a little too late in the US cycle (I'm canadian), so haven't really heard anything from them. I only asked about my application, so yes I assume that info was GEM specific. Gosh, i'm actually so nervous... i don't like this rolling admission process haha.

Is it possible for people to post their stats with their acceptance notices? There is a specific thread for that, so either there or here would be super helpful. Thanks!

thanks sooo much for posting this! BUT, for some reasons it's not exactly working for me. is there any way you could upload it as a pdf or dropbox link? or maybe i'm the only one having troubles with this.

I’m at work until 7am so I’ll upload it again when I get home.

Is it possible for people to post their stats with their acceptance notices? There is a specific thread for that, so either there or here would be super helpful. Thanks!

Can you link me to that thread?

Hahaha thank you! It feels great as all the stress is finally over! Thank You and hope to see you there too!!