-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Auburn c/o 2018
Started by galixia17
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
ACCEPTED!!!!!! OH MY GOSH I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!! After 2 years of applying and 5 rejections this cycle I can finally say I'M GOING TO VET SCHOOL!!!!!!
.
Last edited:
Now I'm assuming we're done for the night.
Congratulations everyone!!!
Congratulations everyone!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So... Do we think they called everyone tonight or do we think they're spreading it out? I'm so sad 🙁
Thank you!!! Yes it is haha! I will forever be a Gator. Now I'm a Tiger too 🙂 War Eagle! Rooting for you for UF.I am so happy for you!!! Auburn is orange and blue too =) Congrats
Keep the faith guys! I'm sure there's more going out tomorrow. They started late.
Keep the faith guys! I'm sure there's more going out tomorrow. They started late.
Thanks UFprevet! I really hope so. Even if I'm waitlisted I just want to know my fate! And congratulations 🙂
Congrats! So excited for you! AU seems like Such a great school. Hope I can join the excitement tomorrow!ACCEPTED!!!!!! OH MY GOSH I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!! After 2 years of applying and 5 rejections this cycle I can finally say I'M GOING TO VET SCHOOL!!!!!!
I haven't received it yet. It doesn't feel real until I get something in writing!Has anyone received the official email yet? I got the call, but I want the nitty gritty details! Good luck to all those waiting to hear !
I haven't received it yet. It doesn't feel real until I get something in writing!
Seriously. I'm freaking out. I looked at trailer parks all night!
Me too!! So are you for sure going to Auburn? Because I am 😀Seriously. I'm freaking out. I looked at trailer parks all night!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I hope you guys hear good news soon! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for more SDN acceptances!
Yayyy!! Congratulations!! 🙂I just got the call!!! IM IN!!!! Yay!!!!!! 🙂
I interviewed on the 7th....out of curiosity, when did y'all interview?
Fingers crossed for everyone! I know the wait is torture
I think I'll join you...Excuse me while I panic in the corner...
Oh my god. Over the phone?! Well... I already got accepted at UT, so if I get into Auburn, I'll be declining and one of you lovely people can have my spot! Waited three years to say that... 🙂 I'm going to go check my phone now... Can't believe they're doing it over the phone. Insanity.
maybe....order of interview date?
I hope so!!!
Mine wasn't until 2/14 late at night. lol.Cause mine wasn't until 2/11....
I interviewed on 2/11 and my last name starts with R so I don't think they have any type of order. Good luck! I hope you hear soon.Cause mine wasn't until 2/11....
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Phone calls are going out all day today.
Do you know if the remainder of acceptance calls are going out today?
Woo Hoo! Congratulations!!I just got the call!!! IM IN!!!! Yay!!!!!! 🙂
Me too. Seemed like a flow of calls, and now it's gone silent.So, I've been stalking these forums for a while but just now decided to join in the conversation.... Maybe they are taking a lunch break?!? I'm just a little anxious![]()
I say no. I say you have to pick where you think you'll be most successful and the happiest. It is only 4 years but it's going to be probably the most difficult 4 years you've ever experienced. You don't need any more stress so to me I say pick where you will be happiest for 4 years.Kaye said the 18th-20th, so there's still plenty of time!
On another note, I really loved Auburn, but I got a contract seat elsewhere... Am I crazy to still be considering Auburn?
Guys IM DYING I WANNA KNOW one way or another haha.
It'll be going on all day today. Deep breath guys.
As far as the contract seat goes. If every vet school cost the same, I thoroughly believe we have the best vet school in the country. But no matter where you go you'll end up with a DVM. So you have to ask yourself if that improvement in quality is worth the extra 25 grand or so per year. You'll be graduating with 325-375 grand in debt out of state here. Some food for thought
As far as the contract seat goes. If every vet school cost the same, I thoroughly believe we have the best vet school in the country. But no matter where you go you'll end up with a DVM. So you have to ask yourself if that improvement in quality is worth the extra 25 grand or so per year. You'll be graduating with 325-375 grand in debt out of state here. Some food for thought
Got the same email....mehJust got an email. Alternate. I'll take it! Better to know something than nothing.
Same! At least we're still in the running!Just got an email. Alternate. I'll take it! Better to know something than nothing.
Hmm no email. Good thing or bad thing? I hate this!!
this whole "i have no idea what's happening and i didn't get a call or an email" thing is great! keeping me on my toes! lol
Hopefully a good sign! I hear that they're making calls through tomorrow. Good luck!Hmm no email. Good thing or bad thing? I hate this!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Same here, too bad the don't even let us know our spot on the list.Got the same email....meh
It'll be going on all day today. Deep breath guys.
As far as the contract seat goes. If every vet school cost the same, I thoroughly believe we have the best vet school in the country. But no matter where you go you'll end up with a DVM. So you have to ask yourself if that improvement in quality is worth the extra 25 grand or so per year. You'll be graduating with 325-375 grand in debt out of state here. Some food for thought
Is there any chance you know the name closest trailer park to the school? Or the best one to live in as a vet student ?
Hmm no email. Good thing or bad thing? I hate this!!
Same here...Hopefully they will call us soon.
)have online interviews? Or were yours all in person?