Auburn C/O 2028

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I received an email about an interview that mentioned preparing my fall transcript. I had the worst GPA last fall, so I'm worried. Does anyone know how important the fall GPA is for Auburn?

Members don't see this ad.

I received an email about an interview that mentioned preparing my fall transcript. I had the worst GPA last fall, so I'm worried. Does anyone know how important the fall GPA is for Auburn?
I think everyone who got an interview got the same email. I do imagine they will ask about it during your interview, especially if they already had some concerns about GPA in your previous semesters. However, they might just ask about what classes you took, especially if you said you were completing a pre-requesite that semester when you applied for the VMCAS. Luckily, you have the chance to explain your situation or what you learned! I would say, do not worry, but come up with what you want to say if it is brought up.

Good luck to all who have interview’s tomorrow! How has everyone been preparing? I’m getting a little nervous.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Good luck to all who have interview’s tomorrow! How has everyone been preparing? I’m getting a little nervous.
I have mine this afternoon! I have been using the questions posted on SDN, looking at auburns website, and making sure I am prepared for typical interview questions like: tell me about yourself, what are your strengths, etc.

Reactions: 1 users
I have mine this afternoon! I have been using the questions posted on SDN, looking at auburns website, and making sure I am prepared for typical interview questions like: tell me about yourself, what are your strengths, etc.
Okay good, that’s pretty much what I’ve been doing. Hopefully it pays off for the both of us!

I have mine this afternoon too! Interview 4 out of 6 for this cycle!

What questions are posted on SDN?? Good luck!! <3

It was very casual! They have a set list of questions to ask and then we just talked for a while. Very much like Floridas and mizzou for those who have done them.

It was very casual! They have a set list of questions to ask and then we just talked for a while. Very much like Floridas and mizzou for those who have done them.
It’s good to know what everyone said about it being conversational is true

Were they just like your typical interview questions? Mine is Wednesday and I’m getting a little nervous

The only other interview I had was an MMI similar to Casper test but vet related. Was there anything like that? Like did they ask any medicinal based questions or scenarios or was it just things based off your application/experiences?

The only other interview I had was an MMI similar to Casper test but vet related. Was there anything like that? Like did they ask any medicinal based questions or scenarios or was it just things based off your application/experiences?
I think I had 1 or 2 that were like “tell me a time when” and I had 1 in reference to what I would do if a client did/said…. Then some general explain 1 health, what are issues in vet med, what do you want to go into

Members don't see this ad :)
I think I had 1 or 2 that were like “tell me a time when” and I had 1 in reference to what I would do if a client did/said…. Then some general explain 1 health, what are issues in vet med, what do you want to go into
Okay thank you, I appreciate it! Hoping it goes smooth and that I’m just worried for no reason lol

Had my interview this morning (IS) and it was exactly like everyone was saying! Very friendly and nice, and the questions were not too crazy or anything I had never heard before.

Has anyone interviewed over zoom in a different time zone than Auburn? I am pretty certain the interview time I signed up for is in PST as it is written underneath my interview time in the email… that being said the irrational part of me is worried that I could be wrong! So I just wanted to see if anyone from here that interviewed already had their interview time set for their time zone and that it was correct! Thank you!

Has anyone interviewed over zoom in a different time zone than Auburn? I am pretty certain the interview time I signed up for is in PST as it is written underneath my interview time in the email… that being said the irrational part of me is worried that I could be wrong! So I just wanted to see if anyone from here that interviewed already had their interview time set for their time zone and that it was correct! Thank you!
Mine was in EST!

Does anyone know how long after interviews Auburn sends out decisions?

Does anyone know if the student panel zoom was recorded? In case you werent able to make it.

Not sure about the student panel meeting but I do know you can email Glen Sellers for the Financial Aid and Housing one
IMG_8193.jpeg

Last year auburn said decisions would come out the 9th and they came out the 3rd, and the same thing happened the year prior, so maybe we will get early decisions as well!

They have a pretty long history of releasing decisions earlier than they say they will, like a week early

Interviews are officially over!! Good luck to everyone, hopefully we will get calls soon. :)

Reactions: 4 users
Maybe today?? Last year was on a Friday. Anyone know what time they started calling?

Maybe today?? Last year was on a Friday. Anyone know what time they started calling?
after stalking last year's thread and asking some friends who are first years, they started around 9am CST

My nerves can't handle this waiting game. I can't even sleep without my mind being consumed by decisions being released

I had my interview Tuesday with the valor committee. They were pretty stoic and very hard to read. My interview was only 8 MINUTES!! I can’t help but feel embarrassed about that for some reason! Though, I feel as though my answers to almost all questions were pretty solid. Idk. I’m so tired of waiting :(

I had my interview Tuesday with the valor committee. They were pretty stoic and very hard to read. My interview was only 8 MINUTES!! I can’t help but feel embarrassed about that for some reason! Though, I feel as though my answers to almost all questions were pretty solid. Idk. I’m so tired of waiting :(
They probably only needed 8 minutes to see how amazing you are!! I’m sure you did great! 🙂

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
I believe since they said 2/12 was when we could hear back that early next week is when we actually do. I didn’t even know they did call acceptances so going to be stressing about literally every phone call🤣

I believe since they said 2/12 was when we could hear back that early next week is when we actually do. I didn’t even know they did call acceptances so going to be stressing about literally every phone call🤣
Every time I get a notification my heart stops for a second.

Not sure if they will this year! Just looking on the thread from last year those who were accepted got a phone call. Cornell apparently used to do this too but this year everyone just got an email so who knows!
Edit- I believe it comes from the Auburn area code

My 1st year friend said you just call the number back if you miss it.
Thank goodness HAHA!! I work at a vet clinic so I was like, what if I get the call while I’m holding for a doctor in an exam room 😂

Hey yall! I am a current first year at Auburn! Wishing you all the best because this time was the most stressful for me last year. Last year the decisions came out early (actually 1 year ago today). The only advice I can give right now is to try to keep yourself busy with things you love to do and not to keep your nose in this thread waiting and waiting and waiting! The call will come and it will be the best day ever! I didn’t get the call that day, I got the alternate email which then eventually led to a call in April with my acceptance! And now I’m here! If anyone has any questions feel free to reach out! Whether if you are stressed/worried or you have general questions about the school! And if you were watched the student panel, I was on there too answering some questions for you guys! Good luck! :)

• Care
Reactions: 9 users