Auburn C/O 2028

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has anyone received an email yet? I was at work and unfortunately missed my call! I tried calling back but there was no answer! Anxiety is at a level 10 hahaha
During my phone call they said they would try to have acceptance emails sent by end of day today.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Losing hope. OOS valor committee and have not heard anything.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I got a phone call at 12:39 (EST), but I was working on a foal so I missed it! From what I've gathered, phone calls are good news. Has anyone gotten a call yet that was bad news?????

KY Resident - NOVA committee -

Last edited:
During my phone call they said they would try to have acceptance emails sent by end of day today.
Wait so are they just doing acceptance emails today? Bc I thought all emails rather acceptance, rejected or waitlisted would get one by the end of the day today.

Wait so are they just doing acceptance emails today? Bc I thought all emails rather acceptance, rejected or waitlisted would get one by the end of the day today.
He did not specify! He just said they would try to get emails sent by end of day today!

OOS alternate! Really hoping for the best! Congrats to all who made it in!

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone started a groupchat? Or know if theres a facebook group to join?:)

Congratulations everyone!! I’m beyond thankful for this amazing opportunity!! 😭 🧡🦅💙

OOS acceptance!!!! She gave me permission to scream on the phone hahahaha!!!!❤️❤️ I’m so beyond excited!!!

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
I received an IS (KY) acceptance phone call and email today!!! AHHHHHHH I was crying hysterically on the phone!

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Hey! I’m going to try to get the 2nd off to attend the welcome day. Are there any Kentucky residents (female only) that would be interested in carpooling down the night before, sharing a hotel room, and then driving back after it finishes? Just to save some money.

OOS acceptance! I will be turning down my spot since I'm going to my in state school. Hope this helps!

Reactions: 2 users
Does anyone know about how many OOS students apply on average?

Does anyone know about how many OOS students apply on average?
MsState had total 1,989 this cycle and LSU had over 2,000 total so I’m assuming Auburn had about the same total number of applicants as well.

• Love
Hey guys! We’ve had group chats in other forums for accepted students so thought I’d make one for this!
You're invited to my new group 'Auburn 2028' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe

Congrats everyone on your acceptance! I’m a 4th year student and am selling my mobile home (that’s where most of us live!). It’s 4 minutes from school - if any of you are local or are coming into town to look for housing, PM me!! Congrats, you’re about to start the wildest rollercoaster of your life! Yall reach out if you have any questions at all about Auburn!

The vet I work for said that Auburn and some other schools have a dress code. Does anyone know if we will need to be in business casual for the accepted students day?

The vet I work for said that Auburn and some other schools have a dress code. Does anyone know if we will need to be in business casual for the accepted students day?
Auburn has a dress code for business casual during business hours. I’m not sure there is a set requirement for you all, but I would say that it is probably best! There will be current students, professors, and clinicians around.

Congrats everyone on your acceptance! I’m a 4th year student and am selling my mobile home (that’s where most of us live!). It’s 4 minutes from school - if any of you are local or are coming into town to look for housing, PM me!! Congrats, you’re about to start the wildest rollercoaster of your life! Yall reach out if you have any questions at all about Auburn!
I sent you a message! I’m interested!

Does anyone live in the Williamsburg Apartments? Can you tell me what you pay on average for power and internet??

Hey there. Wanted to ask you, do most of the Vet Students live near the Vet School campus, or all over Auburn? Are the trailer parks really full of vet students lol?

Hey there. Wanted to ask you, do most of the Vet Students live near the Vet School campus, or all over Auburn? Are the trailer parks really full of vet students lol?
I went to undergrad at Auburn and I believe heard something about during clinicals had to be on call and get to the place within 20 Minutes (someone can correct me if I’m wrong). So being close by would be beneficial. I’m personally looking at places not too too close but close enough so I won’t have to move again during the last year to make it.

I went to undergrad at Auburn and I believe heard something about during clinicals had to be on call and get to the place within 20 Minutes (someone can correct me if I’m wrong). So being close by would be beneficial. I’m personally looking at places not too too close but close enough so I won’t have to move again during the last year to make it.

Hey!! Vast majority absolutely live in trailers. I’d say above 85-90%! You do have to be within 20minutes for on-call, some clinicians prefer closer.

Do any current students know if lectures are recorded and posted online? I anticipate there are days I’m not going to feel like getting dressed up to go sit in a lecture hall lol

Do any current students know if lectures are recorded and posted online? I anticipate there are days I’m not going to feel like getting dressed up to go sit in a lecture hall lol
Unsure if it is a school policy, but I know some professors do.

From a previous thread I read yes they record

Attachments

• IMG_3149.png
    IMG_3149.png
    260.4 KB · Views: 51
Ok great thank you so much!
Current 4th year student here. Different professors have different preferences. This past year the vast majority chose not to have the lectures recorded because class attendance was not good.

Did anyone else get the email today from Dr. Sellars that had the link to a class of 2028 Facebook page? I can’t open it!!

Declining my OOS seat. Hopefully someone receives good news soon!