Auburn C/O 2028

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Where are you headed?
I haven’t decided yet but narrowed it down to my top 4! I think I’m leaning towards Wisconsin but I’m not visiting until April 5th so I won’t know for sure until then

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone else still waiting to be admitted to the Zoom meeting for admitted students today?

Members don't see this ad :)
If any of the AUCVM ‘28 students will be here over the summer, I have an apartment I am subleasing! Let me know if any of you are interested

Just got called off the OOS waitlist and rejected my seat, good luck to everyone else!

For those getting called off the waitlist, we have a GroupMe! DM me and I’ll share it with you.

Reactions: 1 user
Just got the call off the waitlist. I do have another school I’m considering but planning on scheduling a tour :) so excited!!

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Just got the call off the waitlist. I do have another school I’m considering but planning on scheduling a tour :) so excited!!
Omg Congrats!! I'm pretty sure we are/were waitlisted at almost all the same schools lol, I'm so excited for you!