Auburn C/O 2028

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If any of the AUCVM ‘28 students will be here over the summer, I have an apartment I am subleasing! Let me know if any of you are interested
 
Just got the call off the waitlist. I do have another school I’m considering but planning on scheduling a tour 🙂 so excited!!
Omg Congrats!! I'm pretty sure we are/were waitlisted at almost all the same schools lol, I'm so excited for you!
 
I got the call this morning that I have been accepted off the waitlist (OOS)!! I’m so grateful and shocked but I will be declining the offer as I’ve committed to another program already. Good luck everyone ❤️
 
What is everyone's thoughts on the supplemental question? It asks how you responded to a time where you were asked to break a law/ rule and your response to that. How did you all engage with that question?
 
What is everyone's thoughts on the supplemental question? It asks how you responded to a time where you were asked to break a law/ rule and your response to that. How did you all engage with that question?
I think you’re on the wrong forum for this question. This is the previous cycles Auburn forum. You might need to start a new one for the c/o 2029! (Unless one already exists)
 
Hey! 2029’ applicant here! I have been waitlisted for the Kentucky contract seats. Was just wondering how much the waitlist moved last year! Thank you all!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey! 2029’ applicant here! I have been waitlisted for the Kentucky contract seats. Was just wondering how much the waitlist moved last year! Thank you all!
I was waitlisted last year as an Alabama resident, and I’ll admit that I never heard of any movement. I did get in this year, so have some hope that next year is your time! Make the most of your year if you don’t get the call.