Auburn C/O 2028

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Nope

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone again! Keep your phones close :)))))

Reactions: 2 users
Starting to freak out a little now bc I’m IS so hoping the order of calls is just random.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Got the call about 20 minutes ago, IS acceptance!!! OVER THE MOON!!!!!

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Has anyone gotten a rejection email?I figured they would start sending those out at the same time

Has anyone gotten a rejection email?I figured they would start sending those out at the same time
A friend who applied previously said acceptances would come via call in the morning and emails (accept, waitlist, decline) come after lunch from Dr. Sellars

A friend who applied previously said acceptances would come via call in the morning and emails (accept, waitlist, decline) come after lunch from Dr. Sellars
So they only do phone calls if you are accepted? Everything else comes by mail?

Anyone who's gotten a call willing to share how long it lasted?

How do you call back? I had a call 5 minutes ago but my phone was silinced. When I call the number back it says something about verizon.

How do you call back? I had a call 5 minutes ago but my phone was silinced. When I call the number back it says something about verizon.

What area code are calls coming from? I missed a call about 20 minutes ago from an area code that isn’t Auburn’s and it won’t let me dial back!

My call was 5 minutes, my phone registered the number as Auburn University

Reactions: 1 users
OOS Acceptance!!! My Dream School😄😄. over the moon right now. Congrats to the others as well☺️

OOS ACCEPTANCE!!! SO SO EXCITED!!! I started bawling 😭😭
My last name starts with O

• Love
OOS ACCEPTANCE IT IS NOT ALPHABETICAL ORDER KEEP HOPE!!!

• Love
OOS ACCEPTANCE!! My last name starts with F, so definitely not in alphabetical order

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
OOS Acceptance! Beyond excited! Congrats everyone - excited for Accepted Students Day!

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Does anyone know if they will tell us our position on the waitlist? (If we're lucky enough to be waitlisted lol)

Does anyone know if they will tell us our position on the waitlist? (If we're lucky enough to be waitlisted lol)
Based on what people in last years forum said they don’t let you know unfortunately. They just update you on to if you have gotten off the waitlist.

I forgot to add this but during my call the lady said she still has more people to call!

Has anyone received an email yet? I was at work and unfortunately missed my call! I tried calling back but there was no answer! Anxiety is at a level 10 hahaha