You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Auburn C/O 2028
Started by eleanor713
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Ashantae Nelson
Full Member
Anyone feel like today's the day?
Part of me thinks it will be Friday.Anyone feel like today's the day?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
cmwakefield20
Full Member
Does that mean they are making the calls today?Hi everyone again! Keep your phones close 🙂))))
Alyxandria Harrigan
Full Member
Can’t say this and leave us hanging😭Hi everyone again! Keep your phones close 🙂))))
Yeah, now I’m stressing out more 😭Can’t say this and leave us hanging😭
Alyxandria Harrigan
Full Member
Just got the call! IS acceptance!
Congrats!! Will they do all IS first???
cmwakefield20
Full Member
Starting to freak out a little now bc I’m IS so hoping the order of calls is just random.
Congrats!! What committee??OOS acceptance!
ValorCongrats!! What committee??
Got the call about 20 minutes ago, IS acceptance!!! OVER THE MOON!!!!!
IS losing hope🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ashantae Nelson
Full Member
Has anyone gotten a rejection email?I figured they would start sending those out at the same time
futureequinedvm2028
AUCVM ‘28
OOS Acceptance!!!! called at 11:40. Was in Aurea Committee
eleanor713
Full Member
I think after looking at the thread last year, they sent them out after the phone callsHas anyone gotten a rejection email?I figured they would start sending those out at the same time
A friend who applied previously said acceptances would come via call in the morning and emails (accept, waitlist, decline) come after lunch from Dr. SellarsHas anyone gotten a rejection email?I figured they would start sending those out at the same time
cmwakefield20
Full Member
So they only do phone calls if you are accepted? Everything else comes by mail?A friend who applied previously said acceptances would come via call in the morning and emails (accept, waitlist, decline) come after lunch from Dr. Sellars
olagirl151
New Member
Congrats!! Will they do all IS first???
Don’t worry if you haven’t gotten it yet, they called everyone last year alphabetically no matter IS or OS!IS losing hope🙁
Ashantae Nelson
Full Member
CorrectSo they only do phone calls if you are accepted? Everything else comes by mail?
cmwakefield20
Full Member
Well that makes me feel slightly better because my last name starts with a W lolDon’t worry if you haven’t gotten it yet, they called everyone last year alphabetically no matter IS or OS!
eleanor713
Full Member
Haha I’m L so I’m feeling the same!my last name starts with k so i guess i didt get accepted
eleanor713
Full Member
Anyone from the Indy committee?
I was with the Indy committee and I haven’t heard anything yetAnyone from the Indy committee?
Ashantae Nelson
Full Member
Instate acceptance [emoji24][emoji24]
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
does your last name start w N?Instate acceptance [emoji24][emoji24]
Mine took about three minutes. My last name also starts with a B so I was probably one of the firstAnyone who's gotten a call willing to share how long it lasted?
Ashantae Nelson
Full Member
Yes!does your last name start w N?
Ashantae Nelson
Full Member
My call was 5 minutes, my phone registered the number as Auburn University
OOS ACCEPTANCE!!! SO SO EXCITED!!! I started bawling 😭😭
My last name starts with O
My last name starts with O
Alyxandria Harrigan
Full Member
Less than 3 minutesAnyone who's gotten a call willing to share how long it lasted?
eleanor713
Full Member
Well nothing yet, congrats to all those who got in!!!
cmwakefield20
Full Member
Same here. The wait is killing me. Happy for all that have been accepted so far tho!Well nothing yet, congrats to all those who got in!!!
Animals4Life
Full Member
OOS Acceptance! Beyond excited! Congrats everyone - excited for Accepted Students Day!
Has anyone gotten a call in the last 30 minutes? Want to know if I should give up hope.
Same, the suspense is killing me!! Congrats to everyone who has gotten an acceptance though!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
eleanor713
Full Member
Nevermind just got the call!
Does anyone know if they will tell us our position on the waitlist? (If we're lucky enough to be waitlisted lol)
cmwakefield20
Full Member
Based on what people in last years forum said they don’t let you know unfortunately. They just update you on to if you have gotten off the waitlist.Does anyone know if they will tell us our position on the waitlist? (If we're lucky enough to be waitlisted lol)
eleanor713
Full Member
I forgot to add this but during my call the lady said she still has more people to call!
vetgal5293
New Member
Has anyone received an email yet? I was at work and unfortunately missed my call! I tried calling back but there was no answer! Anxiety is at a level 10 hahaha