Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Azcom...yes!!!

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by bla_3x, Oct 17, 2002.

1. bla_3x

bla_3x Grip it and rip it!
    7+ Year Member

Just got "the" letter today, I will be going to AZCOM for the class of 2007!!:) :clap:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. San_Juan_Sun

San_Juan_Sun Professor of Life
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    When did you interview? I was there on Sept. 26th, and getting accepted today has made my day. Congrats!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. jhug

jhug 1K Member
    10+ Year Member

congrats!!!! We'll be starting together next fall-- the scary thing is- it'll be here before we know it!

4. bla_3x

bla_3x Grip it and rip it!
    7+ Year Member

Hey! congrats jhug and San Juan Sun!
    I interviewed on the 25th of Sept. Your right, I think this year will go by fast.

5. DrZippy2b

DrZippy2b Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Bla-3x, Congrats on the AZCOM acceptance. My best friend is a MSI there now and loves the school.

I lived in AZ for two years. It was great! Just remember to take your sunscreen ;) .

Congrats to all for the acceptances!

-Nikki

6. San_Juan_Sun

San_Juan_Sun Professor of Life
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I know a few people at AZCOM from my school, and they've only had really good things to say. That really piqued my interest, so I decided to apply there, and I got in. Lucky too, because I had no desire to send in secondaries at $50 a pop. I think I only sent in 5 total.