Bake and They WWill Come - Sign-Ups & Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dude what? I was back and forth with paws not working with her. Not to mention I knew MJ s PR so obviously not hunting it...

I'm defending against the claim that I wasn't trying to wolf hunt or add content

what happened today obviously changes my feelings now, but it doesn't change what I thought then

super pissed off I spend enough time on this damn game anyway
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's ok I've seen it before (plus it's over now) but hubs is not thrilled with me so I should probably go
200_d.gif
 
It seems no one could decide who they really suspected anymore and this indecision led to the creation of a strawberry cheesecake and croissants. Both baked good are delicious in their own way. One is sweet and a great dessert while the other is buttery, flakey goodness that can make a wonderful sandwich. In the last hour of the baking while it seemed the outcome wouldn’t change, people started to change their minds. One went so far as to decide there needed to be an abundance of waffles. Waffles it seemed were what everyone wanted. Except for one.

‘I think you are all foolish. How have I not been contributing. Look here, here is where I have been helping,’ @Crayola227 exclaimed to the forming mob. Dancing around the kitchen, laughing at the failed attempts to catch her, she turned to the mob and said, ‘You think you can touch me? I dare you to try.’ Unable to catch Cray to throw her out of the kitchen, the mods gave up and everyone went home for the night.

No one has died

It is now N5. Night will end at 9am EST

Hungry Hippos
2. @Crayola227
3. @Miranda Senft
5. @capri1722
8. @Mad Jack
9. @kcoughli
13. @PrincessButterCup
14. @SportPonies
15. @StayingPositive2017
16. @genny

Roadkill
10. @Glammyre, lightning rod
11. @greeneyegal92, bomb
1. AMel (@Animal Midwife & @Melchizedek), vote controller
6. @johnnaboo, vanilla
7. @WildZoo, samurai
12. @mmmdreamerz, vanilla
4. @MixedAnimals77, virgin
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dancing around the kitchen, laughing at the failed attempts to catch her, she turned to the mob and said, ‘You think you can touch me? I dare you to try.’ Unable to catch Cray to throw her out of the kitchen, the mods gave up and everyone went home for the night.

No one has died
************
😕😕😕
disappear-gif-11.gif

************
 
Btw, I didn't want to interrupt all the ish that was going down right before lynch close, but @WildZoo I <3 your nails 😍
*******
My sister is a nail tech and posted a similar thing on Instagram...decided I had to do it lol
*****
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*******
Omg those are so pretty can she come to Michigan and do my nails I can’t paint them for s**t. They’re always gloopy
*******
*******
Can you pay for her travel fees? 😛
She's in Florida, just stop by the next time you're there 😀
******
 
No no, we already did a WWalking Dead game. (/s)

um, OK, my attitude in Walking Dead had nothing to do with being a wolf

I never went back to that thread like I meant to

I'm fine with noobs playing and try to go out of my way to be nice to them, instead of just telling them they suck like what happened to me, I try to teach about the game, like some people did for me

what I didn't like, was that after playing a couple years, for a noob game, I asked to baby mod, and it seemed to me that planted some idea in some noobs' minds that instead of doing the hard work that it is to actually learn to PLAY the game, which is essential I think to good modding, that they would take on the difficult work of modding instead. Being a player is more confrontational than being a mod.

I'll be out with it and say it felt like a cop out. I know we had a mod that was experienced and amazing on that game, but it was also clear to me that big game-changing mistakes were being made that were not just because some people were new to modding, but new to the game even.

It was extremely frustrating trying to figure out the game, when you have to rely on how things are worded, and you don't trust if how things are phrased are intentionally confusing or just the result of someone who doesn't know how to word results etc.
 
and **** all you all getting on my case about content

I've said plenty on who I think is sketchy and why, that would be all the comments I've made in response to Moose, MA, Paws, KC, everything I said earlier that I quoted

love that others get to get by with less posts AND less content wolf hunting when I'm doing my best, and I'm the sketch one

I say you're pulling stupid lynch mob bandwagoning crap because while I don't really care that we've accidentally lynched villagers (that's going to happen), the way it's gone down has been bandwagoning, greeny, jboobs, MJ, PBC, and now we're gonna pull this last minute waffle my way BS?

love how we go from "the wolves are going to skate to victory" to deciding I'm a wolf because you don't like my content, which I've made a supreme effort to keep going despite being busy

and no, mentioning having lynch avoidance at any time was hardly going to do village any favors
 
************************************
Please be courteous to past and present mods.
************************************

How about being courteous to present players

I put a lot into that game and I seriously don't appreciate my efforts in that game being snarked about now here

I didn't start this, but I'll sure as hell finish it
 
also while I think I was harsh here and didn't pull the punch so to speak, I don't think I crossed over to discourteous but whatever

courteous was biting my tongue, not having my gameplay in THAT game AND in this one made fun of
 
all right, I quit

genny's comment on THIS game and how she feels about it is one thing, that's legit because it's this game, but others bringing up the last game and joking at my expense, when I don't actually think anyone appreciates how much effort I put into it, but feel free to shyte on me about it in this game, that's it

I was sore about that game and making some crap joke about my play then and then now, I've had it

I don't need this in my life right now
 
Unsure of anyone now, everyone slept unsoundly with one eye open. This did not help @PrincessButterCup though. She started out with one eye open but eventually sleep claimed her. In her sleep she continued to mutter about choas mods, role reveals not mattering, and everyone being too nice and trusting. Seems even in her sleep, she was trying to figure out who was killing everyone. At some point during the night, PBC managed to sleep walk into the kitchen where she disturbed someone baking. The kitchen was well kept but there was the cake recipe book with baking soda rather than baking powder again. PBC tried to correct the baker but she found she couldn’t speak. A flat, bitter cake was lodged in her beak. Surprised to find herself the next victim, she slumped over the counter. It seems if you give a pigeon a flat cake, they end up dead.

Dead is @PrincessButterCup, pigeon, vanilla

It is now D6. Day will end at **11:30pm** EST (1 hour later than normal)

Hungry Hippos
2. @Crayola227
3. @Miranda Senft
5. @capri1722
8. @Mad Jack
9. @kcoughli
14. @SportPonies
15. @StayingPositive2017
16. @genny

Roadkill
10. @Glammyre, lightning rod
11. @greeneyegal92, bomb
1. AMel (@Animal Midwife & @Melchizedek), vote controller
6. @johnnaboo, vanilla
7. @WildZoo, samurai
12. @mmmdreamerz, vanilla
4. @MixedAnimals77, virgin
13. @PrincessButterCup, vanilla
 
all right, I quit

genny's comment on THIS game and how she feels about it is one thing, that's legit because it's this game, but others bringing up the last game and joking at my expense, when I don't actually think anyone appreciates how much effort I put into it, but feel free to shyte on me about it in this game, that's it

I was sore about that game and making some crap joke about my play then and then now, I've had it

I don't need this in my life right now
My comment was related to your presumed wolfiness, and the notion that we shouldn’t listen to or believe a word wolves say. I took Capri’s follow-up as a funny interpretation of the way I wrote the noise. I don’t think any of that reflects on your gameplay, in this or any other game. I’m really hoping this ragequit is all for show and not genuine, because if it is genuine then I think you have vastly overreacted to normal WW events.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad