Bake and They WWill Come - Sign-Ups & Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

This is interesting; why is this?
Because the way I interpreted what MJ said, only he needs to vote for Cray. If that’s incorrect, I’m happy to join Cray’s Lynch. Otherwise, I’ll look elsewhere for wolves. And I think Miranda has been vaguely wolfy all game. I’ve let it slide this for for potential noobiness.

And you’re also on my list too.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My ability as mayor is to permanently kill wolves with any lynch avoidance so long as I vote for them at the end of a cycle.

Because the way I interpreted what MJ said, only he needs to vote for Cray. If that’s incorrect, I’m happy to join Cray’s Lynch. Otherwise, I’ll look elsewhere for wolves. And I think Miranda has been vaguely wolfy all game. I’ve let it slide this for for potential noobiness.

And you’re also on my list too.
I think he just has to been on the Lynch vote at Lynch close
 
D6 Lynch Tally

Cray (4) - sporty, paws, mj, kc
Moose (1) - genny

5/8

Deadline ~ 10 hours

tenor.gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My comment was related to your presumed wolfiness, and the notion that we shouldn’t listen to or believe a word wolves say. I took Capri’s follow-up as a funny interpretation of the way I wrote the noise. I don’t think any of that reflects on your gameplay, in this or any other game. I’m really hoping this ragequit is all for show and not genuine, because if it is genuine then I think you have vastly overreacted to normal WW events.

genny your comment about my gameplay was about this game, and I think it was totally fair.

I misinterpreted Capri's response, I clearly have unresolved feelings about that game, it led me to projecting a bit and I took her comment in a way that I don't think she intended at all.

I am really sorry for any bad feelings that my behavior might have given you, and that even in the midst of this drama and my rage at no point did I think you meant anything rude or outside this game.

I consider you one of my favorite people to play WW with and I'm sorry if this outburst, which I didn't mean directed at you (not that it's cool I meant it directed elsewhere), has led to any bad blood but I wanted you to know no bad blood from me about it.

Lastly, yes, I vastly overreact to normal WW events.

When I am a wolf, yes, like any wolf, there is emotional manipulation that takes place, overt or not. But it's come up more than once I am not good at manufacturing signature Crayola rage. Even as a wolf I do not fake butt hurt to the extreme. If I am this butt hurt it is always real. There are times as a wolf that I have exaggerated the level of butt hurt, but I never lie about there being some level of butt hurt to begin with when it happens. At this point, I have legit made people feel bad in a way that is outside this game or manipulating votes or actions. I would never do that to people over a game unless I was sincerely butt hurt, not that it makes it OK to make people feel bad.
 
Lynch Cray
in addition to obvious reasons, she also was pushing for PBC to be lynched and then PBC died overnight.

how is that wolfy?

if I was a wolf why would I push for people to lynch someone I was just planning on killing overnight?

I was pushing PBC's lynch because I thought she was a wolf

PBC wasn't highly suspicious of me, it would be a pretty stupid move for a wolf to be on some villager's case that wasn't making a case against them, all it does is create an enemy, which is more of a concern for wolves than villagers doing their damndest to wolf hunt

my behavior makes no sense if I were a wolf

this is sorta like the time you conveniently interpreted her voting behavior as wolfy when 1) that didn't make sense and 2) she turned out village

like, I get it, we'll all be wrong, but even for a newb there is something in your behavior that smacks of noob wolf not just noob
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Like Chef Mad Jack’s recipe for a soufflé, giving someone the boot can be a delicate and sensitive task. So when the team decided once again to try to oust @Crayola227 , they would be quiet, and do so without arguing. The decision came in the form of quiet whispers during the night, with more and more animals agreeing throughout the day. Finally, after the mods had served the soufflé, and everyone had full and happy bellies, they all slowly formed a circle around Crayola, interlocking their arms like a wall so she couldn’t escape.

“Enough is enough,” they exclaimed. “It’s time for you to leave the kitchen.”

“No! I’ll go when I want to go, and not any sooner.” Crayola’s eyes darted around the circle, looking for a way out.

“Chef Mad Jack makes the rules around here. He’ll help us.” The animals responded, nervously shifting their gaze to the mods. They were all waiting for the order to go ahead and pounce.

But the order never came, and a silence overcame the room.

Crayola laughed. This triggered a reaction from the team, as one by one they began throwing themselves at her in a disorderly fashion. She dodged every single one of them. With bumps and bruises overcoming the team from falling onto one another, they couldn’t help but sit back and watch as Crayola darted back to her room, yelling “C’ya!” as she exited.

No one has died

It is now N6. Night will end at 9am EST

Hungry Hippos
2. @Crayola227
3. @Miranda Senft
5. @capri1722
8. @Mad Jack
9. @kcoughli
14. @SportPonies
15. @StayingPositive2017
16. @genny

Roadkill
10. @Glammyre, lightning rod
11. @greeneyegal92, bomb
1. AMel (@Animal Midwife & @Melchizedek), vote controller
6. @johnnaboo, vanilla
7. @WildZoo, samurai
12. @mmmdreamerz, vanilla
4. @MixedAnimals77, virgin
13. @PrincessButterCup, vanilla
 
Crayola laughed. This triggered a reaction from the team, as one by one they began throwing themselves at her in a disorderly fashion. She dodged every single one of them. With bumps and bruises overcoming the team from falling onto one another, they couldn’t help but sit back and watch as Crayola darted back to her room, yelling “C’ya!” as she exited.

No one has died

*************
giphy.gif

*************
 
Crayola laughed. This triggered a reaction from the team, as one by one they began throwing themselves at her in a disorderly fashion. She dodged every single one of them. With bumps and bruises overcoming the team from falling onto one another, they couldn’t help but sit back and watch as Crayola darted back to her room, yelling “C’ya!” as she exited.
wg7UpKeLg5mSJus_4F-3ALnFAQuOpuBnD5CEmzihXRHftQOS_OwfJJAjboa-NaVTrsFRLOrlAcU3__3FFJKtfFLmAz-w3m-Ynut2fTDr9bSvZmYE3TD4uP26UBtlEiXPhk73PRSB30TBWk_eupgeqpQ=w310-h366-nc
 
The mods woke up expecting yet another body in their kitchen. Everyone followed close behind maybe a little mad at Cray for still being here and MJ for promising to get rid of her. The anticipation was too much and they raced ahead of the mods. Upon entering the kitchen, it was a little messy with things strewn about but, there was no body or mistaken ingredients. A role call was taken by the mods and everyone was still here. Was it a quiet night or had a scuffle been heard. This mod can’t say as she slept soundly regardless of what might or might not have happened.

No one has died

It is now D7. Day will end at 10:30pm EST

Hungry Hippos
2. @Crayola227
3. @Miranda Senft
5. @capri1722
8. @Mad Jack
9. @kcoughli
14. @SportPonies
15. @StayingPositive2017
16. @genny

Roadkill
10. @Glammyre, lightning rod
11. @greeneyegal92, bomb
1. AMel (@Animal Midwife & @Melchizedek), vote controller
6. @johnnaboo, vanilla
7. @WildZoo, samurai
12. @mmmdreamerz, vanilla
4. @MixedAnimals77, virgin
13. @PrincessButterCup, vanilla
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad