You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Bake and They WWill Come - Sign-Ups & Game Thread
Started by Karabiner13
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Why contingency?Contingency lynch MJ
what the frack is going on?!
###
Unlynch mj
Lynch moose
###
Unlynch mj
Lynch moose
###
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I want to hear if MJ knows why the lynch didn't go through. Also, I want to hear who he's been investigating recently. You asked if he saw any wolves and I'd like to know that as well.Why contingency?
also, if I'm being perfectly honest, I thought contingency lynches were done if you think you may change your mind after. If I'm wrong about that, please let me know 🙂###
Unlynch mj
Lynch moose
###
Oh come on you’re smarter than that. How many games have you read?also, if I'm being perfectly honest, I thought contingency lynches were done if you think you may change your mind after. If I'm wrong about that, please let me know 🙂
2! WWinter Wonderland and SafariOh come on you’re smarter than that. How many games have you read?
you'll find I can be quite dumbOh come on you’re smarter than that. How many games have you read?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
********you'll find I can be quite dumb
Liked not as a comment on the veracity of the statement, but because it made me laugh
********
D7 Lynch Tally
Moose (1) - paws
MJ (1) - moose
Capri (1) - kc
3/8
Deadline ~ 9 hours
Moose (1) - paws
MJ (1) - moose
Capri (1) - kc
3/8
Deadline ~ 9 hours
Pusheen!!!!!!! 😀D7 Lynch Tally
Moose (1) - paws
MJ (1) - moose
Capri (1) - kc
3/8
Deadline ~ 9 hours
![]()
I'd suggest reading more games, @Miranda Senft . There are a treasure trove of good ones.
For future reference, "contingency votes" are posted when waiting for day to open/votes posted outside of a lynch cycle.
For future reference, "contingency votes" are posted when waiting for day to open/votes posted outside of a lynch cycle.
^Me, this whole game.you'll find I can be quite dumb
I was really hoping to hear from @Mad Jack and @SportPonies today. Preferably soon.
I'd suggest reading more games, @Miranda Senft . There are a treasure trove of good ones.
For future reference, "contingency votes" are posted when waiting for day to open/votes posted outside of a lynch cycle.
*****************************************************
Been on SDN for almost 5 years and just found out in the last two weeks that this game existed. I'm very upset that I didn't know about this sooner and am going to try and jump in next game. Followed this one and Safari, any suggestions on other good ones to read up on before joining?
*****************************************************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Trilt's Rick and Morty is fun to read*****************************************************
Been on SDN for almost 5 years and just found out in the last two weeks that this game existed. I'm very upset that I didn't know about this sooner and am going to try and jump in next game. Followed this one and Safari, any suggestions on other good ones to read up on before joining?
*****************************************************
I may be biased towards Supernatural as well
I’d go old school with the original WW on prevet, SOV’s dog WW. But any are good to read.*****************************************************
Been on SDN for almost 5 years and just found out in the last two weeks that this game existed. I'm very upset that I didn't know about this sooner and am going to try and jump in next game. Followed this one and Safari, any suggestions on other good ones to read up on before joining?
*****************************************************
Wwonderland the noob game has definitions and nicknames*****************************************************
Been on SDN for almost 5 years and just found out in the last two weeks that this game existed. I'm very upset that I didn't know about this sooner and am going to try and jump in next game. Followed this one and Safari, any suggestions on other good ones to read up on before joining?
*****************************************************
*****************************************************
Been on SDN for almost 5 years and just found out in the last two weeks that this game existed. I'm very upset that I didn't know about this sooner and am going to try and jump in next game. Followed this one and Safari, any suggestions on other good ones to read up on before joining?
*****************************************************
****************************************
Some of my recent favorites include Michigan and Meat. Of course there's the most recent noob game, if you want to become more familiar with WW in general.
****************************************
**********
Thanks everyone! Got some reading to do now! 😛
**********
Thanks everyone! Got some reading to do now! 😛
**********
D7 Lynch Tally
Moose (1) - paws
MJ (1) - moose
Capri (1) - kc
3/8
Missing: @Crayola227, @genny, @Mad Jack, @capri1722, @SportPonies
Deadline ~ 5.5 hours
Moose (1) - paws
MJ (1) - moose
Capri (1) - kc
3/8

Missing: @Crayola227, @genny, @Mad Jack, @capri1722, @SportPonies
Deadline ~ 5.5 hours
Lynch Sporty
I'll be on in a minute to read what I missed. This is the first time I've seen boyfriend in several months so I've been trying to not ignore him
D7 Lynch Tally
Moose (1) - paws
MJ (1) - moose
Capri (1) - kc
Sporty (1) - genny
4/8
Missing: cray, mj, capri, sporty
Deadline ~ 3.5 hours
Moose (1) - paws
MJ (1) - moose
Capri (1) - kc
Sporty (1) - genny
4/8

Missing: cray, mj, capri, sporty
Deadline ~ 3.5 hours
It's not gay if it's a 4-way. But really, where is everyone?
Unlynch capri
Lynch sporty
Perhaps that will encourage chatting?
Lynch sporty
Perhaps that will encourage chatting?
D7 Lynch Tally
Moose (1) - paws
MJ (1) - moose
Capri () -
Sporty (2) - genny, kcough
4/8
Missing: cray, mj, capri, sporty
Deadline ~ 2.5 hours
Moose (1) - paws
MJ (1) - moose
Capri () -
Sporty (2) - genny, kcough
4/8

Missing: cray, mj, capri, sporty
Deadline ~ 2.5 hours
I think your word choice is interesting here. Frack?Contingency lynch MJ
what the frack is going on?!
*******
@finnickthedog @WildZoo
ANOTHER NICKEL!!!!!!!! Or do we get two since there’s an ~*actual link*~???
*******
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I do not wish to curseI think your word choice is interesting here. Frack?
Yeah, but there are a lot of words you can use. Fudge. Fark. Frick. Falafel. Fridge magnets.I do not wish to curse
Frack is an interesting choice.
I always grew up saying it 😛 maybe it's a regional thing? I'm from Long Island, NYYeah, but there are a lot of words you can use. Fudge. Fark. Frick. Falafel. Fridge magnets.
Frack is an interesting choice.
Can we do whatever makes it gay? I like that option.It's not gay if it's a 4-way. But really, where is everyone?
I'm gonna go back to my Capri vote from a few days ago, but I would like to hear from Cray why she didn't die... again. @Crayola227 I have my hunches, but seriously? Not a wolf?
Lynch Capri
Awwww 😍 that's awesome. Tell him the internet says hi.I'll be on in a minute to read what I missed. This is the first time I've seen boyfriend in several months so I've been trying to not ignore him
I personally like Firetruck.Yeah, but there are a lot of words you can use. Fudge. Fark. Frick. Falafel. Fridge magnets.
Frack is an interesting choice.
Y'all I really don't know who to lynch. Maybe just…
Lynch Sporty
…for now? because she's one of the harder to read ones imo.
You know you're in the lead right now?Can we do whatever makes it gay? I like that option.
I'm gonna go back to my Capri vote from a few days ago, but I would like to hear from Cray why she didn't die... again. @Crayola227 I have my hunches, but seriously? Not a wolf?
Lynch Capri
D7 Lynch Tally
Moose (1) - paws
MJ (1) - moose
Capri (1) - sporty
Sporty (3) - genny, kcough, capri
6/8
Missing: cray, mj
Deadline ~ 1.5 hours
Moose (1) - paws
MJ (1) - moose
Capri (1) - sporty
Sporty (3) - genny, kcough, capri
6/8

Missing: cray, mj
Deadline ~ 1.5 hours
###
Unlynch moose
###
Unlynch moose
###
Unlynch capri
Lynch sporty
Perhaps that will encourage chatting?
It's possibly the last day. Are these serious votes?I got the "if you give a…no that's not right" last night. Did we ever figure out what that means?Awwww 😍 that's awesome. Tell him the internet says hi.
I personally like Firetruck.
Y'all I really don't know who to lynch. Maybe just…
Lynch Sporty
…for now? because she's one of the harder to read ones imo.
####
Lynch Capri
###
Can't shake the feeling and not seeing snowy
Lynch Capri
###
Can't shake the feeling and not seeing snowy
snowy? do you mean sporty?####
Lynch Capri
###
Can't shake the feeling and not seeing snowy
Yes I meant sporty, snowy isn't playing lolsnowy? do you mean sporty?
D7 Lynch Tally
Moose () -
MJ (1) - moose
Capri (2) - sporty, paws
Sporty (3) - genny, kcough, capri
6/8
Missing: cray, mj
Deadline ~ 1 hour
Moose () -
MJ (1) - moose
Capri (2) - sporty, paws
Sporty (3) - genny, kcough, capri
6/8

Missing: cray, mj
Deadline ~ 1 hour
Thanks Capri 🙂 he knows a whole lot about my WW addiction and my SDN wonderful people.I got the "if you give a…no that's not right" last night. Did we ever figure out what that means?Awwww 😍 that's awesome. Tell him the internet says hi.
I personally like Firetruck.
Y'all I really don't know who to lynch. Maybe just…
Lynch Sporty
…for now? because she's one of the harder to read ones imo.
That being said, not sure now is the time to be lynching "just to see"
....yes? Y'all have given me nothing to directly defend against, and real life is kinda a priority at the moment.You know you're in the lead right now?
I can role reveal, but it doesn't exactly do much in my favor. I'm vanilla, and a cow.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone else have thoughts on MJ?
Lynch Capri
I've been too hung over from graduation to bother checkin in, oh my god I feel awful. I looked into Capri last night and she can kill. Given that that our village assassin is already dead, that screams wolf to me
I've been too hung over from graduation to bother checkin in, oh my god I feel awful. I looked into Capri last night and she can kill. Given that that our village assassin is already dead, that screams wolf to me
Unlynch MJLynch Capri
I've been too hung over from graduation to bother checkin in, oh my god I feel awful. I looked into Capri last night and she can kill. Given that that our village assassin is already dead, that screams wolf to me
Lynch Capri
Hey look, it worked!
Unlynch sporty
Lynch capri
Unlynch sporty
Lynch capri
Yes? Sporty came on, said she would be contributing shortly, and then disappeared. Since capri wasn't talking I switched to Sporty to see if she would. Lo and behold people started contributing and interesting intel came out. If MJ is a wolf we're possibly screwed but hey, can't ignore intel!It's possibly the last day. Are these serious votes?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
