Bake and They WWill Come - Sign-Ups & Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I made the tie, and then remember how it said there was a lightning bolt and how it was concentrated on 1 person? That was me. Then I got the message from the mods saying what I quoted above ("You have used up your death avoidance with this lynch") and I apologized to them (especially since I probably pissed them off with my first game). That's it
So you expect us to just believe that the lightning bolt happened to be pointing at you instead of literally anyone else or either of the people up for a lynch vote and everything just happened to work out perfectly for you?
 
So you expect us to just believe that the lightning bolt happened to be pointing at you instead of literally anyone else or either of the people up for a lynch vote and everything just happened to work out perfectly for you?
Everything DIDN'T work out perfectly for me because I can be killed overnight now or in a lynch! I was safe for at least 1 time and I literally GAVE THAT UP for the village!
 
Why are you saying you gave it up? Either you didn't have a choice or you did. See this makes me want to Lynch you again
I was the one that made it a tie because Cray ninja'd me with the post! I knew the freaking HAMMER OF THOR would come down on me or me and the 2 who it was a tie on!! It was a passive ability so it was a huge gamble but either way I assumed I was going to die or lose my ability! I'll be more careful with my wording, but it was a passive ability!
Here's the convo I had with the mods about it:
"Hey KB, I just want to know if I have to say I want to use this power or if it automatically happens if someone does try to kill me in the night? Thanks 🙂"
"This is a passive ability so it will automatically happen if you are lynched or someone tries to kill you"
This is exactly what happened!
 
I made the tie, and then remember how it said there was a lightning bolt and how it was concentrated on 1 person? That was me. Then I got the message from the mods saying what I quoted above ("You have used up your death avoidance with this lynch") and I apologized to them (especially since I probably pissed them off with my first game). That's it

I was the one that made it a tie because Cray ninja'd me with the post! I knew the freaking HAMMER OF THOR would come down on me or me and the 2 who it was a tie on!! It was a passive ability so it was a huge gamble but either way I assumed I was going to die or lose my ability! I'll be more careful with my wording, but it was a passive ability!
Here's the convo I had with the mods about it:
"Hey KB, I just want to know if I have to say I want to use this power or if it automatically happens if someone does try to kill me in the night? Thanks 🙂"
"This is a passive ability so it will automatically happen if you are lynched or someone tries to kill you"
This is exactly what happened!
See, to me these two statements don't say the same thing, and now i don't know whether to believe you or not
 
@StayingPositive2017 I'm not asking you to trust me as we're a bunch of freaking paranoid people and that's impossible. I'm asking you to believe me when I say I'm a villager! I just want you to see that MJ is sandbagging me in an attempt to get out of us lynching him so the wolves win!
 
I just want to say that the mods didn't cop out with the tie. I had the ability to survive 1 lynch or 1 night kill and I used it during the tie to give us some extra time to consider everything.
I don't believe one bit of this...

So do you think it's a go-to ploy?
It's just cray, wolf or village. I think it's pretty clear she's scum at this point in this game, but that's not because of her rage quit.

@StayingPositive2017 I'm not asking you to trust me as we're a bunch of freaking paranoid people and that's impossible. I'm asking you to believe me when I say I'm a villager! I just want you to see that MJ is sandbagging me in an attempt to get out of us lynching him so the wolves win!
"I'm not asking you to trust me; I'm just asking you to trust me"

I'm sorry, but your apparent ability (what you posted the "mods" giving you) in the way it's written- how it helps you avoid a death- doesn't add up with the way you claim you used it last night.

Lynch MOOSE
 
D7 Lynch Tally

MJ (3) -
capri, moose, genny
Moose (2) - mj, sporty

5/7

Missing: @StayingPositive2017, @Crayola227

Deadline ~ 4 hours

giphy.gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay guys, so I have a dinner to go to at 6 and I probably won't be back on until the latest 9 pm, so we gotta get this stuff solved ASAP!!
I think that everyone should put their top 3 wolf picks:
In no particular order --> MJ, Cray, Sporty (I just want to say that none of this is personal because I think that a lot of people have been taking accusations personally and I don't want anyone to feel hurt by this because it's a game).
Calling on @Crayola227 @capri1722 @Mad Jack @SportPonies @StayingPositive2017 @genny

I don't think people have been taking accusations personally. I think sometimes you need to be careful what you say about someone else's gameplay and past games. Especially past games. That's not just me, for the record.
 
So I'm going to have to make my final case here since lynch closes in 30 minutes. I was chatting with Genny and she brought forth an excellent point "So if MJ says he knows Capri is a baddie, why isn’t he voting for Capri? Why is he yelling at me [Genny] about being so stupid, and then voting for someone else when a convenient reason pops up? I think it’s all an act."
In addition, you all interpreted me as being a noob villager in the beginning and throughout the entirety of the game! As Capri said in chat, "If you're a wolf I will be annoyed but also impressed."
So, if I am a wolf then my game play must be pretty impressive which I've made wayyy too many mistakes for that to honestly be true (and believe me, I wish I was that smart)! But the point is, why, when there is literally 1 more villager kill needed by the wolves, would I slip up? My game would have to be pretty freaking impressive for me to be a wolf since you've all read me as noob villager so why would I suddenly become "unimpressive" now? Not to mention that MJ is the one railroading me and we were all suspicious of him yesterday and a lot of people had voted for him this morning and last night! That's what I have to say, I understand the wording from before may have seemed confusing and for that I apologize but I swear that everything I wrote that was quoted was EXACTLY what I said to the mods and what was replied back. That's the best I can do 🙂
 
I'm really torn between MJ & Moose

too much isn't adding up

Moose has been my top pick for a while, but like all noob wolf wins I've been in on there was always someone else to go for first in the village

lynch MJ

Guess I'm going with the assumption that Moose is noob and that my vote should go to a veteran as sketchy as MJ
 
Okay, last minute thoughts. Skimming a bit because lynch close.

-Capri’s nonsense about MJ and there being a tracker/not being a tracker is just sheer nonsense. On reread of capri’s posts, I’m thinking Cray, capri, Moose as our wolves. Obviously Cray is one of them; there’s no chaos or else game would be over.
-I’ve never actually seen MJ throw a rage quit like that as a wolf. The game I wolfed with him in, he tried to skim by through to the end, because it always got him out of a lot of lynches. His pissiness really reads mislynched villager to me.
-Something minor I missed the first time I read it:
Moose: “I think that everyone should put their top 3 wolf picks” sounds a whoolllleee lot like fishing for who to NK tonight.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So do you think it's a go-to ploy?

we call a "tell" a null "tell" if it's something that someone does as both villager or wolf, even if it's a tell traditionally considered indicative of affiliation. It's null for that player because it can't reliably be used to tell what they are because they do it both ways. Some might call this their meta or just overall style. That said, any player that gets sophisticated enough can then use these null tells to their advantage in any scenario. There are no hard and fast rules.
 
I was the one that made it a tie because Cray ninja'd me with the post! I knew the freaking HAMMER OF THOR would come down on me or me and the 2 who it was a tie on!! It was a passive ability so it was a huge gamble but either way I assumed I was going to die or lose my ability! I'll be more careful with my wording, but it was a passive ability!
Here's the convo I had with the mods about it:
"Hey KB, I just want to know if I have to say I want to use this power or if it automatically happens if someone does try to kill me in the night? Thanks 🙂"
"This is a passive ability so it will automatically happen if you are lynched or someone tries to kill you"
This is exactly what happened!

KC pointed out that you could have changed the tie, you had plenty of time

funny how she didn't live to lylo
 
*Surprise! An absentee mod has been spotted (I know people were starting to doubt I had any part in this game -- you're right, I'm primarily a figurehead mod)*

Several accusations flew throughout the day and a few stray spatulas were thrown. One happened to hit a certain someone in the head, leading to a major meltdown.

Furious, MJ banged his fist on the counter. "This is ridiculous. How dare anyone doubt me? Have I done nothing but lead you all in the best way possible? I'm *THE* sous chef. I demand respect!"

Some animals were through with this nutty squirrel's tirades. "I saw MJ filling all of the bags of sugar with salt. He's a fraud!" The hangry players descended into anarchy, burying MJ alive. That salt will mummify him, right?
Lynched is @Mad Jack , squirrel (WOLF), who could choose one player each night to determine their ability. Enjoy the great beyond, Mayor Sous Chef :flame:.

It is now N8. Night tentatively will end at **9am** EST aka whenever KB dang well pleases.

Hungry Hippos
2. @Crayola227
3. @Miranda Senft
5. @capri1722
14. @SportPonies
15. @StayingPositive2017
16. @genny

Roadkill
10. @Glammyre, lightning rod
11. @greeneyegal92, bomb
1. AMel (@Animal Midwife & @Melchizedek), vote controller
6. @johnnaboo, vanilla
7. @WildZoo, samurai
12. @mmmdreamerz, vanilla
4. @MixedAnimals77, virgin
13. @PrincessButterCup, vanilla
9. @kcoughli, protector
8. @Mad Jack , ability seer/MAYOR Sous Chef!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Contingency Lynch Sporty
because I think the 3 people that voted for me tonight are the wolves. So, if Sporty is not the wolf, Cray definitely is. I'm posting this now because I have to go to bed and if I die, these are the people I would go after.
 
Took some time to update this. I even added waffles. Warning, it's pretty long.

D1 Sous Chef Tally
paws (4) - paws, AMel, MOOSE, mixy, MOOSE, sporty
jboo (2) - jboo, glam, dubz, capri
pbc (1) - kc, MOOSE, pbc
wz
(1) - mj
mj (6) - glam, dubz, 3m, genny, kcough, mixy
missing: cray, greeney



D2 Final Lynch Tally

AMel (2) - j. crew, sporty, cray
MOOSE () - AMel
mj () - kc
greeney (6) - mixy, MOOSE, genny, capri, mj, kcough
paws () - genny
Capri (4) - pbc, AMel, paws, mj, sporty
Kc () - mj
genny (1) - 3m
3m
(1) - dubz
Missing: greeney



Final D3 Lynch Tally
jboo (5)
- genny, MOOSE, mixy, paws, capri
MOOSE () - jboo
3m (3) - kcough, pbc, mj
Genny (4) - dubz, 3m, sporty, capri, jboo
mj () - paws
Missing: cray



Final D4 Lynch Tally

MOOSE (1) - 3m
mixy
(1) - cray
3m (6) - kcough, Mixy, pbc, mj, MOOSE, capri
Capri (2) - genny, paws
pbc (1) - sporty



D5 Final Lynch Tally

Capri (1) - paws, mixy, paws, moose, sporty
Pbc (2) - moose, sporty, Cray, mj
Cray (5) - genny, paws, pbc, moose, capri
MJ () - kcough, paws, pbc, capri
Sporty () - paws
Missing: kcough



Final D6 Lynch Tally
Cray (7)
- sporty, paws, mj, kc, moose, capri, genny
Moose (1) - genny, Cray



D7 Lynch Tally

Moose () - paws
MJ (4) - paws, moose, capri, paws, genny, moose
Capri (4) - kcough, sporty, paws, mj, moose, kcough, cray
Sporty () - genny, kcough, capri



D7 D8 Lynch Tally
MJ (4) -
capri, moose, paws, genny, paws, cray
Moose (3) - paws, mj, sporty, cray