Bake and They WWill Come - Sign-Ups & Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There's not a too soon, but rather a too late. Try not to wait until the final seconds of the cycle if you can.

b-b-b-but maximum chaos! seriously guys, I decided I love waffles, last minute ties, everything to do with ties. Keep in mind that I will later swear that I hate them and will have nothing to do with them seconds before committing all of the above.
 
sorry for the late catch up guys

thoughts on D1
WZ has pinged my radar for the tone of her fluff posts
Paws and Jbieb turned my stomach a bit with the self noms
PBC somehow managed it in a way that didn't do the same
MJ it's borderline since he didn't actually self nom, not sure if he was fishing for that or not
Not sure what is up with Sins, she's new to me but then again I've been gone a few months

I could just be nauseated and cranky though
 
Seriously nobody commented on my new nickname for jboo? I though jbooze was very appropriate...
I approve

jboo, jbooze, jboobs it's all gold to me
I also approve of jboobs. I am in fact well-endowed. Curse of my Swedish ancestors.

************************************************************

Jbiebs?
How have we not called her Jbiebs yet?
************************************************************
922.gif


Paws and Jbieb turned my stomach a bit with the self noms
@Melchizedek
giphy.gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The kitchen was fairly quiet last night with almost everyone sleeping soundly. There were those sneaking around but for good or for ill we don't know. The ovens seemed to have been fired up as well. The mods walked into the kitchen ready to begin baking today with the help of their new sous chef. The kitchen was a disaster though. Someone had decided they needed a late night snack and didn't clean up after themselves. But that's not all, slumped over the counter, oddly smelling of a summer storm was @Glammyre. Beside her body was a baker's dozen of what looked like snickerdoodles with a bite out of one of the cookies. They looked extremely well baked so they mods decided to test these mysterious creations. Before taking a bite, they smelled the cookies and realized they weren't snickerdoodles but chilidoodles. Someone must have switched out the cinnamon with chili powder. It seems if you give a crow a chilidoodle, they end up dead.

Dead is @Glammyre, crow, who every odd night could pick a person and have all actions that were directed at them redirected to herself
crow-and-chips-mitchell-haindfield-285.jpg


It is now D2. Lynch will end at 10:30 EST

Hungry Hippos
1. AMel (@Animal Midwife & @Melchizedek)
2. @Crayola227
3. @Miranda Senft
4. @MixedAnimals77
5. @capri1722
6. @johnnaboo
7. @WildZoo
8. @Mad Jack
9. @kcoughli
11. @greeneyegal92
12. @mmmdreamerz
13. @PrincessButterCup
14. @SportPonies
15. @StayingPositive2017
16. @genny

Roadkill
10. @Glammyre, lightning rod
 
*****************************************************************************
The kitchen was fairly quiet last night with almost everyone sleeping soundly. There were those sneaking around but for good or for ill we don't know. The ovens seemed to have been fired up as well. The mods walked into the kitchen ready to begin baking today with the help of their new sous chef. The kitchen was a disaster though. Someone had decided they needed a late night snack and didn't clean up after themselves. But that's not all, slumped over the counter, oddly smelling of a summer storm was @Glammyre. Beside her body was a baker's dozen of what looked like snickerdoodles with a bite out of one of the cookies. They looked extremely well baked so they mods decided to test these mysterious creations. Before taking a bite, they smelled the cookies and realized they weren't snickerdoodles but chilidoodles. Someone must have switched out the cinnamon with chili powder. It seems if you give a crow a chilidoodle, they end up dead.

Dead is @Glammyre, crow, who every odd night could pick a person and have all actions that were directed at them redirected to herself
crow-and-chips-mitchell-haindfield-285.jpg


It is now D2. Lynch will end at 10:30 EST

Hungry Hippos
1. AMel (@Animal Midwife & @Melchizedek)
2. @Crayola227
3. @Miranda Senft
4. @MixedAnimals77
5. @capri1722
6. @johnnaboo
7. @WildZoo
8. @Mad Jack
9. @kcoughli
11. @greeneyegal92
12. @mmmdreamerz
13. @PrincessButterCup
14. @SportPonies
15. @StayingPositive2017
16. @genny

Roadkill
10. @Glammyre, lightning rod
How do you dislike a post?

Go villagers! Avenge me!
*****************************************************************************
 
@Animal Midwife I remained hydrated last night but just had a PAP Smear this morning (sorry if it's TMI) 🙁 Feeling gross and I hated it (although the doc was so sweet!!!)
I do not know who to lynch yet so I shall wait and hear what people have to say
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How come you never voted for my hydra with finn then?
My vote today is because I have experienced enough hydra games at this point to decide that I want to make an evaluation on them early on. You and Finn ended up being a bigger question mark than some other players because of your hydra status iirc, and I'd rather feel you guys out early this time.
 
My vote today is because I have experienced enough hydra games at this point to decide that I want to make an evaluation on them early on. You and Finn ended up being a bigger question mark than some other players because of your hydra status iirc, and I'd rather feel you guys out early this time.

Well, I don't recall you ever voting for hydras before or interacting with finn and me so this is an interesting change.
 
Well, I don't recall you ever voting for hydras before or interacting with finn and me so this is an interesting change.
I'm definitely having trouble distinguishing between AM and Mel. Right now the tone is off for AM and giving me feels. I also disliked the chaos references last night so looking towards KC and someone else, will need to go back to look.
No vote yet, want to hear more discussion.
Also, JBoo, why such a fast contingency Lynch on AM? It was only 9AM and you felt she hadn't contributed enough today? That was a weak lynch reason. Will watch there too.

Edited because it posted after I wrote three words lol
 
I'm definitely having trouble distinguishing between AM and Mel. Right now the tone is off for AM and giving me feels. I also disliked the chaos references last night so looking towards KC and someone else, will need to go back to look.
No vote yet, want to hear more discussion.
Also, JBoo, why such a fast contingency Lynch on AM? It was only 9AM and you felt she hadn't contributed enough today? That was a weak lynch reason. Will watch there too.

Edited because it posted after I wrote three words lol
PBC is well known for enjoying chaos. MJ is well known as a master of chaos. Hence the chaos references. At this point in my WW career I'm more about doing what's fun and entertaining rather than always making the smart gaming choices :shrug:
 
I'm definitely having trouble distinguishing between AM and Mel. Right now the tone is off for AM and giving me feels. I also disliked the chaos references last night so looking towards KC and someone else, will need to go back to look.
No vote yet, want to hear more discussion.
Also, JBoo, why such a fast contingency Lynch on AM? It was only 9AM and you felt she hadn't contributed enough today? That was a weak lynch reason. Will watch there too.

Edited because it posted after I wrote three words lol
Can you clarify what you mean by chaos reference and why you're looking to kc?
 
PBC is well known for enjoying chaos. MJ is well known as a master of chaos. Hence the chaos references. At this point in my WW career I'm more about doing what's fun and entertaining rather than always making the smart gaming choices :shrug:
Hmmm. Ok. All I keep thinking about is you and teepster (?) Riding off into a chaosy sunset somewhere.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad