Birthday WW - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Day 3 Lynch Tally
MsP (1) - genny
Nav () -

1/6
lynch close in ~4.5 hours

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Also got out of surgery early like a boss
We used to get graded on how fast we finished surgery. Bonus points if you finished early, points taken away if you were one of the last groups. In theory, it was supposed to make us more efficient, but really I think the prof just didn't want to sit there for more than 5-6 hours.

My vote's honestly still the same. Should I wait to place my vote like you guys mentioned or just vote now?

Members don't see this ad :)
Well that was a day. 4 anesthesia, and then two codes.

Based off what I saw:

******lynch MsP*******

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Day 3 Lynch Tally
MsP (2)
- genny, Nav
Nav (1) - MsP

3/6
lynch close in ~30 minutes
Missing: miz, Coop, Lawpy
@Ms Procrastinator you are in the lead

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Sorry guys checking in. But while I stated before I'm concerned about Navs (and I still am), I was looking into MsPro's posts to understand more about her:

Awww barkums I love the relationship we have.
Lynch Nav. It feels like we haven't played together in forever.
I feel comfortable leaving my vote where it is
That Miz/Nav interaction was very interesting.

So this conversation started off from D1 with MsPro stating she's keeping her initial joke vote on Navs because of the interactions with mizzy.

What about it was interesting? And are you reading nav as wolf because of it since that’s where you’re leaving your vote?
Miz/ Nav Interactions are always interesting. I learned a few things when I wolfed with miz.

Upon barky's questions, the reply was vague.

You came on to give a few fluff comments and vaguely mention learning things with Nav. How about some contributions?
Why are you so agi? I gave my reads on the Nav/miz situation.

Coops pointed out the vagueness but MsPro stated she gave reads on the situation. I think this would imply she viewed Navs as wolfy since she kept her vote on him. Not sure about mizzy based on those above posts alone.

On to the Nav/ miz thing. I've wolfed and masoned with miz. I know her. She's terrified of nav as a wolf. She'd try not be around as much. She and nav know each other and their tells so if they're calling each other out it must mean something. Either that or they're both goofing around but why would they do that?

MsPro then explains her reasons and stated how mizzy would be terrified of wolf Navs. I'm guessing this implies she reads mizzy as village in above scenario? Because why would wolf mizzy be scared of wolf Navs? But I'm confused about the bolded part since I think that's what both wolf mizzy and wolf Navs did before? Confusing

Except I’ve been around this whole time so I’m not sure what you’re getting at? Nav on the other hand has been absent. I know he broke his phone so part of this is likely due to that but this is still stereo silence.
I never said you were absent. I was explaining the patterns I saw whe I wolfed and masoned with you and explaining why I voted nav earlier. There was this whole thing between you and him unless I read it wrong or you two were both just goofing around.

But what I'm not understanding is how wolf mizzy would respond to village Navs? Unless she's saying wolf mizzy would be scared and trying not to be around much even when Navs is wolf?

I still don't understand why nav then when you were mainly talking about miz
The miz/nav thing seemed v/w. I know miz best out of the both of them so I used what I know about miz to decide who's more wolfy. Hence why I'm mainly talking about miz.

MsPro provides a clearer explanation by stating she viewed mizzy vs Navs to be V/W. initially, it gave me the impression that MsPro thought village mizzy would be wary of wolf Navs but I think she's referring to the playful interactions between mizzy and Navs?

So you think nav is a wolf? I'd like to know how considering he's made only like 3 posts the entire damn game
Most of those were him and miz throwing shade at each other
I wouldn't necessarily agree with that assessment but ok. Do you have literally any other opinions about anyone else? How about barks?

I'm confused what MsPro is referring to because I thought Navs was criticizing other players too?

Challenge accepted

********lynch mel********
Mildly real vote given no real significant contributions up until when I made the vote post
I'm always hedgy.
But for real, I was just placing a vote to get things started, and voted for genny first last game. ie, "theme or something"

Also, welcome back! I missed you!
Ah yes, because you always tend to get games started with your votes. Irregular for your character. Is it Wolfy though?
Why not both?

In other news, Coop is getting all freaked out over nothing already. I think I’m going to village read her for now.
Or she knew you would think as such, and knows that paranoid coopah sounds like village coopah

---

I found cray a bit weird at first but she explained that she was off her game.

A vague Cray read but not much:

*****lynch msP*****
Wow. So I'm a wolf because I used information I got from you to analyze and pick someone I think is a wolf?

When we wolfed together in fall. You didn't want to be around much when you thought Nav was playing the game because you thought he would easily be able to figure out that you were a wolf. When you realized he wasn't playing you were more at ease.

When we masoned together in Friday 13th you mentioned at one point that Nav gave you the heebies.

Based on these two interactions I figured nav made you a little nervous when you weren't/ or thought you weren't on the same team.

I used the info I know about you to figure out what to make of the interaction I saw between you and Nav earlier. You mentioned that you guys were slightly goofing around so now my read may not be 100 percent accurate.

Even if I was a wolf why on earth would I choose Nav as the person to focus on? He claims I have a tell so he knows when I'm a wolf. In fact I got killed in a game when he claimed I hadn't used my village tell yet. I would not have voted for him if I didn't think he was a wolf. I have voted for him all this game. Something I would not do as a wolf because that's way too much heat.

Seems like MsPro continues to be fixated on Navs and referring to past games? Still confused about it.

This doesn't quite add up. You think Nav is a wolf, but you're leaning miz wolfy because you think she's afraid that Nav will figure out she's a wolf.

If we've got two wolves left, who would you put in a pack together?
No. I think Nav is a wolf. I'm leaning her village out of the two because she's not displaying her wolf signs ie disappearing/not being around much because she's scared Nav will find her out. She's been very present this game. Wolf her would have scared to be around with Nav in the game.
So who's in a pack with nav then?
Honestly it could be you, coop or lawpy but I'm pretty confident about my miz read.

Somehow confident about mizzy read which I got confused while reading but vague about others.

I've said all I can to defend myself. There's nothing more to say really.

The issue I have with MsPro's posts is she seems to tunnel on Navs while village reading mizzy but prior to her explicit statement that she viewed Navs/mizzy interaction to be V/W, I was struggling to understand how she's reading mizzy because her arguments can apply to both wolf Navs and wolf mizzy. The additional vague reads provided didn't help and I feel she's heavily relying on past games while making the reads while also stating some incorrect information about her interpretation of Navs? While I can understand simple tunneling, I feel there's also a possibility of just pushing Navs consistently. I think we had a past game with wolf AM going after village Navs repeatedly and even making a weird bet on it, so I'm concerned when Navs gets tunneled.

I realize Navs has been inactive but I disagree with the assessment that he's acting wolfy because of his interactions mizzy. He seemed to criticize Mel, Sporty and Coops.

I think I'll go with my gut and go with:

Lynch MsPro

The issue I have with MsPro's posts is she seems to tunnel on Navs while village reading mizzy but prior to her explicit statement that she viewed Navs/mizzy interaction to be V/W, I was struggling to understand how she's reading mizzy because her arguments can apply to both wolf Navs and wolf mizzy. The additional vague reads provided didn't help and I feel she's heavily relying on past games while making the reads while also stating some incorrect information about her interpretation of Navs? While I can understand simple tunneling, I feel there's also a possibility of just pushing Navs consistently. I think we had a past game with wolf AM going after village Navs repeatedly and even making a weird bet on it, so I'm concerned when Navs gets tunneled.

I realize Navs has been inactive but I disagree with the assessment that he's acting wolfy because of his interactions mizzy. He seemed to criticize Mel, Sporty and Coops.

I think I'll go with my gut and go with:

Lynch MsPro
Great hammer lawp when you said you were gonna vote nav ffs

Reactions: 1 user
Laters everyone. Feeling the worst emotionally today. Go team!

Final Day 3 Lynch Tally
MsP (4)
- genny, Nav, miz, Lawpy
Nav (1) - MsP

5/6
Missing: Coop