c/o 2018 applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
is anyone else unlucky enough to be applying OOS everywhere? my list is currently at around 10 because i'm so scared being OOS everywhere just means i'm not going to get in anywhere!

glad this thread's up!

I applied to 9 schools. I got waitlisted at my IS (Purdue). My acceptances were at 3 OOS schools (OSU, Mizzou, and Illinois). So getting into OOS schools isn't as taboo as it may seem, no worries! :)

I could use some help narrowing down my list guys.....
So, here are the schools on my list...some I realize are probably out of my grasp, but I'm waiting until I take the GRE to knock them off my list:

OhioSU (my ISS) UGA, Auburn, Washington State, VMRCVM, UC Davis, Purdue, OregonSU

My stats are: 3.38 cGPA (yes, I know, its on the lower end)
5 years in a medical research laboratory working 20-30 hours a week.
Showing dogs in Agility, conformation, and agility since since I was 10 (so, 12 years)
Running my own business where I would train, condition, and present dogs in conformation.
Fostering puppy mill rescues
3yrs horse back riding lessons
at the time of my app ~300 SA shadowing hours
~100 equine shadowing hours
~100 research animal shadowing hours

and yes, I've posted in the "what are my chances?" thread and gotten positive feedback, but I finding it hard to narrow down what schools I have a real chance at based on my stats......any opinions from my short list would be appreciated :) I suppose others are okay too, but I do not want to go to the "true" midwest (I don't count OH and IN as the "real" midwest, I count that as KS/MO, etc) and I don't want to go out of country.....

Ohio/Indiana/Illinois area IS the midwest! haha I will be attending OSU in the fall, and I attend undergrad at Purdue, so let me know if you have any specific questions about those!

Let me know if you have any questions about Ohio State, I will most likely be attending OSU this fall! I still have to choose btw schools.

Come to OSU! You know you want to :D

Members don't see this ad.

Ohio/Indiana/Illinois area IS the midwest!

Nope!! I refuse to acknowledge this!! haha Yes, its midwest, but its close to home. If its close to home I'm okay with the midwest, but if I'm going to go somewhere far away, I want it to be somewhere that-geographically- I WANT to live :)

hi everyone! i am super duper excited as well :) I bet im not the only one who has been waiting for this moment for years and years haha.
first time applicant from canada.

trying to avoid taking the GRE so i'm only gonna just be applying to RVC and WCVM this upcoming year. rvc's my dream school and wcvm's the more economic option. (and the harder one to get into) whooop whoop I should probably start thinking about what i'm gonna put on my personal statement soon. Bounced a few ideas around my mind. ALSO, i always play a scene of me walking into the interview and answering various questions over and over and over again, phrasing answers to specific questions and stuff. my stats are on the low side at the moment...im projecting it to be around the 3.45 cgpa mark by the end of this term. So i hope it'll be enough ! excited to read all the posts and to be excited with you guys!

Members don't see this ad :)
I could use some help narrowing down my list guys.....
So, here are the schools on my list...some I realize are probably out of my grasp, but I'm waiting until I take the GRE to knock them off my list:

OhioSU (my ISS) UGA, Auburn, Washington State, VMRCVM, UC Davis, Purdue, OregonSU

My stats are: 3.38 cGPA (yes, I know, its on the lower end)
5 years in a medical research laboratory working 20-30 hours a week.
Showing dogs in Agility, conformation, and agility since since I was 10 (so, 12 years)
Running my own business where I would train, condition, and present dogs in conformation.
Fostering puppy mill rescues
3yrs horse back riding lessons
at the time of my app ~300 SA shadowing hours
~100 equine shadowing hours
~100 research animal shadowing hours

and yes, I've posted in the "what are my chances?" thread and gotten positive feedback, but I finding it hard to narrow down what schools I have a real chance at based on my stats......any opinions from my short list would be appreciated :) I suppose others are okay too, but I do not want to go to the "true" midwest (I don't count OH and IN as the "real" midwest, I count that as KS/MO, etc) and I don't want to go out of country.....

I'll be starting at VMR in the fall, so let me know if you have any questions. Like others have said, they are very number oriented. 70% of the decision to offer you an interview comes from your GPA and GRE. Don't worry, it is completely possible to get in with your GPA. Just aim for high GRE scores to help it balance out :)

Hey SDN,

Class of 2018 applicant here. Non-trad, will be 34 at the time of application. I've been on and off SDN, but have been lurking throughout the 2012-2013 cycle. Congrats to all who were accepted, and best of success to those who are re-applying this year! I'll be applying to the joint Utah State/Washington State program (my IS via Utah), Tufts Univ., NC State, and Univ. of Wisconsin. I'm very committed to pursuing a specialty in Laboratory Animal Medicine post-graduation. It's great to be back. I look forward to sharing the journey with you all.

I'll be starting at VMR in the fall, so let me know if you have any questions. Like others have said, they are very number oriented. 70% of the decision to offer you an interview comes from your GPA and GRE. Don't worry, it is completely possible to get in with your GPA. Just aim for high GRE scores to help it balance out :)

Also, something which is kinda cool, VMR resets the score to zero at interviews. Meaning once you get an interview everyone starts equal and only the interview, not any of the rest of the application, is considered for the final offers of admission.

I definitely have to admit, though, that my first application cycle was a good learning experience. I've already made tons of little notes on what to change in my "Experiences" section!
Mind sharing a few of the highlights of what you learned? I'm interested! :)

Also, something which is kinda cool, VMR resets the score to zero at interviews. Meaning once you get an interview everyone starts equal and only the interview, not any of the rest of the application, is considered for the final offers of admission.
Oh that's interesting, I had no idea they did that. I do know they do the scenario format of interviews which I find intriguing. I'll have to look into it.

Alright, question guys. I really want to Apply this year but I still have two prereqs to take. I can take them in the fall and I know schools say that that is ok to do as long as you have them finished by fall/spring (depending on the school). But do you think it puts me at a disadvantage? Half of me doesn't want to waste an application cycle and the other half says it will be good to go through the process.

Alright, question guys. I really want to Apply this year but I still have two prereqs to take. I can take them in the fall and I know schools say that that is ok to do as long as you have them finished by fall/spring (depending on the school). But do you think it puts me at a disadvantage? Half of me doesn't want to waste an application cycle and the other half says it will be good to go through the process.

It shouldn't put you at a disatvantage (however maybe someone will correct me who has applied :p). I still have a prereq in the fall and another in the spring. Some schools that look at prereq GPAs will just exclude your fall classes some wait until they get that transcript. Obviously a school would like to see that you made a good grade in organic, or whatever class, but especially if its a non science class I don't think having to take it in the fall would work against you.

It shouldn't put you at a disatvantage (however maybe someone will correct me who has applied :p). I still have a prereq in the fall and another in the spring. Some schools that look at prereq GPAs will just exclude your fall classes some wait until they get that transcript. Obviously a school would like to see that you made a good grade in organic, or whatever class, but especially if its a non science class I don't think having to take it in the fall would work against you.

I had two prerequisites to complete for all the schools I applied to that I took in the fall, and another to take in the spring that was a requirement for only TAMU. 4 acceptances later I think I can conclude it's not a big deal :)

Seems quite common to be finishing off a couple prereq courses when applying.

I had two prerequisites to complete for all the schools I applied to that I took in the fall, and another to take in the spring that was a requirement for only TAMU. 4 acceptances later I think I can conclude it's not a big deal :)

Yep! I'm still finishing 2 pre-reqs this semester! Just check with each school to which you're applying. Some will allow you to have more pre-reqs left to complete than others as well as different pre-reqs in general (ie Animal Nutrition is not required at all schools).

Oh that's interesting, I had no idea they did that. I do know they do the scenario format of interviews which I find intriguing. I'll have to look into it.

Some people don't like it, but I personally thought the Multiple Mini Interview format was really fun and much less stressful than a traditional interview. I signed a confidentiality agreement so I can't tell you any of the scenarios, but if you have any questions I can do my best to answer them. Feel free to PM me. Good luck during the application cycle everyone! And for those only thinking about applying to one school, if you are positive it's what you want and you wouldn't be happier anywhere else, go for it. I'm proof that it can work out in only one application cycle. :) Good luck guys! I'm rooting for you all!

I am applying this year, FINALLY! I am IS Florida, so UF is on my list and my OOS are NC State and Wisconsin. I had Mizzou on my list, but took them off, due to the costs. But, I am seeing some of you are saying they are cheaper than what we are seeing posted.

Should I add Mizzou back?

I am super excited, and nervous at the same time. Big step for me, since I am 36, and finally knew what I wanted to do with my life. No matter where I go, I have to leave my hubby here at home. :( Gonna be super hard, but worth it all in the end!

Members don't see this ad :)

I had two left in the spring (was studying abroad in the fall) and got in. They were even pretty difficult ones - chem 2 and biochem. Didn't impact me.

I am applying this year, FINALLY! I am IS Florida, so UF is on my list and my OOS are NC State and Wisconsin. I had Mizzou on my list, but took them off, due to the costs. But, I am seeing some of you are saying they are cheaper than what we are seeing posted.

Should I add Mizzou back?

I am super excited, and nervous at the same time. Big step for me, since I am 36, and finally knew what I wanted to do with my life. No matter where I go, I have to leave my hubby here at home. :( Gonna be super hard, but worth it all in the end!

Mizzou is right on par if not a little less expensive than Wisconsin depending on living situation. The difference in tuition is only about $3000 cumulatively, but cost of living seems to be less in Columbia. So at a minimum you'd break even.

I've finally narrowed my list down to 7 schools. I'm pretty sure this will be the "final" list. Who knows, I'm always obsessing over it and second guessing myself, hah. I definitely have to admit, though, that my first application cycle was a good learning experience. I've already made tons of little notes on what to change in my "Experiences" section!

My current list: Davis (my ISS), Wazzu, CSU (if I decide to obtain residency), Ohio, NC State (2nd top choice), Wisconsin, and Cornell (1st choice. Not idea COA-wise, but my bf is going to grad school in NYC and I want to be as close to him as possible).

Just a little tid bit... Cornell is 4 hours from NYC, Penn is less than 2. Just throwing that out there if distance is your reason. Also, Tufts is the same distance as Cornell. :thumbup:

I hear you! I'm also 36, and if I go to the States I'll have to leave my hubby and son behind. That's another reason why I want to give it one more application cycle before I resort to that. Calgary, please take me!!!

Ahhh! Great! That makes me feel better. I have to take biochem and physiology
:( super excited to apply, can't wait to wade through the process with you guys!

Thanks even, boiler and Trilt!! It's good to know others went through the same :)

Some people don't like it, but I personally thought the Multiple Mini Interview format was really fun and much less stressful than a traditional interview. I signed a confidentiality agreement so I can't tell you any of the scenarios, but if you have any questions I can do my best to answer them. Feel free to PM me. Good luck during the application cycle everyone! And for those only thinking about applying to one school, if you are positive it's what you want and you wouldn't be happier anywhere else, go for it. I'm proof that it can work out in only one application cycle. :) Good luck guys! I'm rooting for you all!

I agree. I did 2 MMIs and one traditional interview, definitely like MMI better

MMIs sound interesting....I'm sure I'll be crazy nervous anyway, but how do they work exactly? I'm picturing a "speed dating" type thing in my head, but that's probably not the case ;) How do they compare to regular interviews?

Oh, and in case I haven't said it, thanks for all the answers so far ;)

Just a little tid bit... Cornell is 4 hours from NYC, Penn is less than 2. Just throwing that out there if distance is your reason. Also, Tufts is the same distance as Cornell. :thumbup:

Don't worry, I've considered all those schools :oops:) Penn is way too expensive for me and I personally don't really want to live in Philly. I was on the fence about Tufts but ultimately just decided against it. Also, I went to undergrad at Cornell so I'm a bit pre-inclined to apply there...as much as the weather turns me off :oops:

MMIs sound interesting....I'm sure I'll be crazy nervous anyway, but how do they work exactly? I'm picturing a "speed dating" type thing in my head, but that's probably not the case ;) How do they compare to regular interviews?

Oh, and in case I haven't said it, thanks for all the answers so far ;)

There's some sort of situation described and accompanying questions posted outside the room on the door. You have 2 minutes to read it, write down notes, and formulate your answer. You're told to enter the room, you have 8 minutes to talk. A knock on the door when time is up, rinse and repeat. That's how VMR did it. TAMU was 2 minutes reading scenario, 6 minutes in room, 2 minutes rest, repeat.

Another OOS only here....:hello:

This will be my first application cycle, and I'm already nervous!! I'm in the same boat as many of you right now - trying to narrow down my choices!!!

This may be a dumb question... But keeping track of my vet/animal hours hasn't exactly been something I've been diligent in (I know, I know, I really should have). I know when I've worked and the average I worked for week (other than things with paystubs...so handy!) so I can get pretty good estimates. So exactly how accurate do my hours need to be? Would the best thing be to just call ahead to my experiences (assuming I am listing their number on VMCAS) to give them a heads up and make sure we are on the same page with how many hours I worked there? I can't imagine my experiences would have a good idea of how much I worked in terms of hours.

Some places I worked/shadowed, I kept a spreadsheet and journal...others...nothing. If I wasn't sure on the exact numbers, I just made a reasonable guesstimate. I don't think it would hurt to ask the places you worked, but they may have less of an idea than you do, like you mentioned. Just be as honest as possible and make sure your experiences/duties match the hours worked. If that makes sense. :)

This may be a dumb question... But keeping track of my vet/animal hours hasn't exactly been something I've been diligent in (I know, I know, I really should have). I know when I've worked and the average I worked for week (other than things with paystubs...so handy!) so I can get pretty good estimates. So exactly how accurate do my hours need to be? Would the best thing be to just call ahead to my experiences (assuming I am listing their number on VMCAS) to give them a heads up and make sure we are on the same page with how many hours I worked there? I can't imagine my experiences would have a good idea of how much I worked in terms of hours.

Last cycle I used my average amount of work per week and just multipled by how many weeks I had worked.. or in one case I did avg hrs x 52 weeks x # of years at that place... Then subtract the hrs from weeks you went on vacation ect.

Rule of thumb is that it's better to under estimate than over estimate

I wasn't exactly super diligent in tracking mine either until I applied last year:oops:

I just estimated using the average number of hours that I shadowed every week and rounded to the nearest 10. I don't think that it would hurt to ask the people that you got your experiences with, but I would agree that you probably have a better idea than they do. Additionally, I don't believe that anyone from the schools that I applied to at least checks up on your hours though with the vets you got your experiences with because they definitely didn't with mine. I think you should be fine as long as your estimate is reasonable.

If I wasn't sure on the exact numbers, I just made a reasonable guesstimate. Just be as honest as possible and make sure your experiences/duties match the hours worked. If that makes sense. :)

jlinp is right. I had 10 years of 4-H experience showing swine and cattle and I still show cattle now. There was no way I kept track of every hour I was out there working with my animals, so I just made a good guesstimate. I think I had some formula like I worked at least an hour a day with my animals, 7 days a week, for X amount of weeks. Then I counted some extra hours when it was close to fair time and for other shows. I think I was way under in my estimate, but I wanted to be modest I guess. I still ended up with 4000 hours from only 7 years of 4-H (I didn't count my hours until like my third year or so when I was doing most of the work myself) and an additional 2100 from my past 4 years of showing cattle (I really upped the ante after 4-H and we now attend a lot more shows). So like jlinp said, just be honest and make sure your hours match your duties! :)

Thanks for all the advice everyone :love:
I'll definitely put it to good use.

This is kind of random, but I'm going to be in the Boston/Cambridge area this summer and my summer program ends in around mid-August. I'm subletting the apartment I got until the end of August, so I'm pretty much going to hole up and furiously work on vet school apps for those last two weeks IF I don't get them done even earlier that summer.

Anyone want to hang out in the Boston/Cambridge area and stress out about apps with me?

Personally, for me, I HATED the MMI's. I was SO stressed about them not knowing what was going to be asked and only having 2 minutes to think of my answer. I MUCH preferred the traditional interview.

Here's me imposing advise on you!

As you narrow down your schools please, please, please, look at cost. I am a big proponent that cost should be your number one deciding factor. It may not seem like a big deal and that just a little more debt won't make a difference. But by the time you graduate you'll have already accumulated thousands in interest and by the time you pay it all back that little extra will accumulate 10's of thousands dollars of interest (if not more). Unless you are independently wealthy or you have family that is going to foot the bill you should go to school as cheaply as possible.

And for those of you who haven't seen it, bookmark this puppy and look at it again and again: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AuDAmocjP-XddEZFZ096NkxsMkdKVmJsUHZ3MmRqUFE&output=html

Debt blows, be responsible about it so you don't end up shooting yourself in the foot later. (And that's not even remotely a strong enough idiom).

There's some sort of situation described and accompanying questions posted outside the room on the door. You have 2 minutes to read it, write down notes, and formulate your answer. You're told to enter the room, you have 8 minutes to talk. A knock on the door when time is up, rinse and repeat. That's how VMR did it. TAMU was 2 minutes reading scenario, 6 minutes in room, 2 minutes rest, repeat.

2 minutes rest is interesting. As much as a break would have been nice, I'm glad VMR doesn't do that. I know I would have just spent the whole time thinking over how I messed up the previous one and let that bleed into the next.

As you narrow down your schools please, please, please, look at cost. I am a big proponent that cost should be your number one deciding factor. It may not seem like a big deal and that just a little more debt won't make a difference. But by the time you graduate you'll have already accumulated thousands in interest and by the time you pay it all back that little extra will accumulate 10's of thousands dollars of interest (if not more). Unless you are independently wealthy or you have family that is going to foot the bill you should go to school as cheaply as possible.

And for those of you who haven't seen it, bookmark this puppy and look at it again and again: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AuDAmocjP-XddEZFZ096NkxsMkdKVmJsUHZ3MmRqUFE&output=html

Debt blows, be responsible about it so you don't end up shooting yourself in the foot later. (And that's not even remotely a strong enough idiom).

I also like this map: http://www.vinfoundation.org/AppUti...833&objecttypeid=10&redirectFromMiscDefault=1

Also, just because your family is footing your tuition, still consider cost. It's not a cheap four years. In my case, my parents are helping with a majority of my tuition and I know it's incredibly generous of them and (even though I would have chosen this school anyway) will be attending my cheaper option this fall because I want to be the least of an impact I can.

2 minutes rest is interesting. As much as a break would have been nice, I'm glad VMR doesn't do that. I know I would have just spent the whole time thinking over how I messed up the previous one and let that bleed into the next.

Actually, yeah I liked the way VMR did it better too. Namely because, they had a lot more follow up questions and it was easy to keep talking the whole time. At TAMU many of the scenarios could be answered fairly quickly and they only had one or two follow up questions; I think in most of the rooms I finished early and just awkwardly chatted with the interviewers until time was up.

I also like this map: http://www.vinfoundation.org/AppUti...833&objecttypeid=10&redirectFromMiscDefault=1

Also, just because your family is footing your tuition, still consider cost. It's not a cheap four years. In my case, my parents are helping with a majority of my tuition and I know it's incredibly generous of them and (even though I would have chosen this school anyway) will be attending my cheaper option this fall because I want to be the least of an impact I can.

You're making me feel guilty. Stop that :laugh:

hi everyone! i am super duper excited as well :) I bet im not the only one who has been waiting for this moment for years and years haha.
first time applicant from canada.

trying to avoid taking the GRE so i'm only gonna just be applying to RVC and WCVM this upcoming year. rvc's my dream school and wcvm's the more economic option. (and the harder one to get into) whooop whoop I should probably start thinking about what i'm gonna put on my personal statement soon. Bounced a few ideas around my mind. ALSO, i always play a scene of me walking into the interview and answering various questions over and over and over again, phrasing answers to specific questions and stuff. my stats are on the low side at the moment...im projecting it to be around the 3.45 cgpa mark by the end of this term. So i hope it'll be enough ! excited to read all the posts and to be excited with you guys!

Don't forget University of Glasgow doesn't require GRE also!

Looking to apply for 3rd go around. I am hoping that me doing well in Graduate school will help me a little more. My schools are limited due to prereq's expiring. It really limits my choices.

WolfpackChica, is it safe to assume from your name you're at NCSU?

Hi Everyone! :hello: I'm also a hopeful c/o 2018! I've been lurking on SDN for a while now. I wanted to apply last year, but ended up not doing so. I'm OOS everywhere so right now my list of schools is quite large. I'm not particularly fussy about where I end up (just as long as it is not super cold, like Minnesota) but I am completely worried that I won't get in anywhere, so I'm having a hard time narrowing down. I'm sure when it comes time to putting up the cash for the VMCAS fees, it might be a little easier to decide!

Good luck to all of you guys applying this cycle! Just know that many many many of us were just at that some point and we all survived it! I definitely agree with what people are saying about applying to schools that you know will be affordable. When I chose my schools to apply to this past year, I didn't really think of tuition costs... and seeing the estimated loan costs + interest is just plain scary. I would definitely consider schools in which you can gain in-state residency (i.e. Mizzou) and schools that are in cities you'd ACTUALLY want to live in.

I am a non-trad also (40 YO). This will be my 4th....yes, 4th application cycle. I am barely thinking about applications yet. It is in the back of my head though. I will definitely be applying to Auburn (contract), Tuskegee (contract), and Mississippi. Other possibles are Iowa, Dublin, Glasgow and/or Edinburgh. Nothing is definite yet except the first three.

I should retake the GRE (vomit). I also have to write a new PS....sigh.

I am a non-trad also (40 YO). This will be my 4th....yes, 4th application cycle. I am barely thinking about applications yet. It is in the back of my head though. I will definitely be applying to Auburn (contract), Tuskegee (contract), and Mississippi. Other possibles are Iowa, Dublin, Glasgow and/or Edinburgh. Nothing is definite yet except the first three.

I should retake the GRE (vomit). I also have to write a new PS....sigh.

I don't want to rewrite my PS, but I guess I should. I think it was the strongest part of my application, since I have a 3.39 GPA and relatively low shadowing hours (~300) but was waitlisted at 2/3 OOS schools. Also, I was only waitlisted at Mizzou, who did NOT take it, even though I had a higher GPA (3.46) due to their 6 year drop and had significantly higher chances due to being IS. I take this as further evidence that my PS statement pushed me into a higher bracket.

If I don't get called off the ISU or Mizzou waitlist, it will be my 3rd cycle. My shortlist is Mizzou, VRM, and ISU. Also considering U of Il again as well, even though I turned down my waitlist spot this year once I found out I was waitlisted at Mizzou, because I decided it would be worth trying a 3rd time there if necessary due to the $140,000 price difference. I really want to try Ok State, but they won't accept my Orgo I or Genetics because they were taken at a community college, even though I took Orgo II and Molecular Bio at a 4-year.

HowIMetYourPet- Have you ever been to Missouri? Its NOTHING like Kansas and other plains states :D Its very similar to Indiana geographically- deep rolling hills, lots of rivers, and heavily forested (except some bands of agricultural regions but def not the majority of the state). Columbia is a huge college town so it doesn't have a rural feel at all. Also, just FYI, I have very similar stats to you and applied to Purdue this cycle and got no love but was waitlisted everywhere else I applied.

Last edited:
Round 2 here we go! I've developed thicker skin after being rejected my first application round, haha. I'm a non-trad student, 33 yrs, have a horrible (really really horrible, not, "oh my 3.5 GPA is so bad") due to several major things that happened in undergrad, but have an awesome post-bacc GPA. Have over 3300 hrs working as vet tech in small animal hospital and more hours than I can count working with horses. Plan to retake GRE this summer to improve quant score and take physics 2 and retake orgo this summer.
Planning to apply to schools that focus on last 45 GPA and prereq repeat/delete.
Going for KSU, Minnesota, LSU, Michigan, Oregon, maybe Washington and Western, and UGA (only b/c it's my in-state though I'm pretty sure they won't even give me the time of day). Trying to stay positive and excited! Now I need to stop procrastinating and study for my biochem test!
Woohoo! Here we go everyone!!

Sorry for my late response, school work has me bogged down right now. i am at NCSU right now for Grad School.

I am totally not looking forward to retaking my GRE at all :(

Remi, I am with you about the not so spectacular undergrad GPA. I am hoping that some schools will look at my Grad school grades (which is MUCH better) and see that I can handle upper level courses. We shall see :/

So yeah, my cumulative GPA is in that really bad category. My last 45 hr GPA is significantly better. I have a ton of vet and animal experience (20k for each category). I interviewed with Mississippi and Auburn. Feedback from Mississippi was encouraging but don't know about Auburn yet.

I have some weird criteria as far as where I will apply to. I also have a family to think of.

:highfive:

Have faith guys! I've been pursuing the successful applicant stats thread and I was pleasantly surprised at how many people got accepted with lower GPAs.

Thanks, dalmatiandoc!

Just scanned through and I am feeling a little better. I am just a little stressed out because my pre-req's are out of date for many schools and I really do not have the time or money to retake EVERYTHING. I am starting to make a list of schools to apply to right now. This will be my third time applying :xf:

Extra stress is added because my boyfriend wants me to get into Vet School as much as I want to get it. So he keeps asking me if I have started this that or the other for applications this year... Ugh... I appreciate his love and support, but it is just making this worse :(