CCOM anyone ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CAT

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just curious if anyone out there is planning to attend CCOM.... ?

Members don't see this ad.

I am planning on attending this fall. Has anyone heard from fincancial aide yet?

I'll be heading there, as well! I haven't heard a thing about financial aid. I wonder when we will hear from them.

Members don't see this ad :)
Have you already mailed in your FAFSA forms? If so when? Your likely experiencing the effects of not getting that form in ASAP. I wouldn't worry to much. You should get your aid it'll just take longer. Remember, like AACOMAS, our government friends are likely being bombarded with applications at this time. It already takes about 4-6 weeks just to process when your applying during a slower period (jan - mar).

------------------
DocGibby
MSUCOM class of 2004

hey there folks....

CAT, i'm planning on attending CCOM also in the fall...i just made a trip out to Chicago last weekend to check out the city...already found an AWESOME steakhouse if anyone is interested trying to find a good meal...and the coffee shops are not too bad either!

i spoke with financial aid about a month ago...i got my forms in ASAP as suggested and they were telling me that they may not finish them until mid-june to early july becasue of our program starting date...i was also told that if you didn't get your financial aid package by the end of july to make SURE that you get on thier ass and call them to verify all of your paperwork is in order.

looking forward to meeting everyone at orientation on the 28th of august!

-john