2022-2023 Midwestern University (Chicago, Illinois) CCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi! I was accepted last week! Would anyone be able to send me the groupme link or the facebook page? Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone from June 15th interview heard back yet?

Reactions: 1 users
Got accepted recently! Can anyone DM me the group-me link? Thank you!

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations to you both! Do you mind sharing what day you interviewed?

Congrats everyone! Can someone send me the GroupMe link too please?

Are there any current students still on here that could answer a question about the orientation process? Please private message me if so <3

Also still in need of the group me Can anyone share the link?

Are there any current students still on here that could answer a question about the orientation process? Please private message me if so
Also still in need of the group me Can anyone share the link?

Just messaged you the groupme link!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi all! I was recently accepted, would someone be able to message me the Groupme link?

I was also recently accepted a few weeks ago, can someone message me the GroupMe link as well? Thanks!

Hello all, can someone kindly send me the link to the group? Thank you!

Hi I was recently informed of this site and figured I should join to meet people since I'm accepted can I get the groupme link.

Can someone also send me the groupme link? Desperately looking for a roommate last minute

is it too late to apply?
For the year that this group corresponds to yes we have been in classes for a couple weeks now but theres probably a group for the people applying right now ti start next year. Its not too late for that

For the year that this group corresponds to yes we have been in classes for a couple weeks now but theres probably a group for the people applying right now ti start next year. Its not too late for that
omg sorry i thought it was 23-24