CCOM interviewees

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mire

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone heard from CCOM yet? I interviewed in October and I am still waiting to hear.:confused:

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed in Oct too and have yet to hear from them. When I interviewed they said that the committee would meet the last week of Oct, and then we would get our results the first week of Nov. So we should hear from them this week. Good luck! :)

Can you all tell me your crediential? I graduated with a 3.93/4.00 on Biochemistry at Loyola. My MCAT score is 24N (5 on verbal, 9 on biological, and 10 on physical). I got interview at CCOM on nov. 1. However, I do not have a great communication skill. I really worry about it.

Thanks!
Jeremy

Members don't see this ad :)
Your GPA is fine, your MCAT has a scary '5' on it, but if you made it to an interview, according to what I was told by CCOM staff, the administration has allready determined that you have what it takes to be successful in Medical School. Of course all this is dependent on not comming off like a freak in the interview. By the way are you a foreign student, or is there some other reason communication is difficult for you? That would go a long way in explaining your '5' in verbal. Most importantly, relax and have fun in the interview. Be yourself and just hold a conversation with the people interviewing you. Don't make things up, give nice balanced answers. You will be fine. Good luck!;)

I came to this country ten years ago from China, so I guess I can consider as a foreign student. Anyway, did you hear anything from CCOM yet?

just found out twenty minutes ago that I got in. Yipee. I'm not sure if I will go there, I think I like AZCOM more, I was accepted there in october.:clap:

Congratulations! I hope I can get in too.

Mire,

Did you get your acceptance info. through the phone or by mail?

By mail, although they said they would be trying to call everybody. Others may have gotten phone calls.