supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
It's also safe to assume that I'm not longer good, I'm just rusty and full of regretI have no idea what my play looks like now, but it's safe to assume it's not what it used to be because I don't have that much time, so don't expect giant ISOs and ****
BEEEEEAAAAAANNNNNNSSSSSign Ups
1. rae
2. Clem
3. SAR
4. CeeGee14
5. genny
6. Kitz
7. Dubz
8. samac
9. beans
utc. shorty
13. Barkley13
Spec (bold if you want to sub)
1. Fruits
2. Apoptosis
3.
HI MOMBEEEEEAAAAAANNNNNNSSSS
Man, I'm totally going to pick vig shot 3p just so I can have the pleasure of killing Fruitthe FOMO was too strong![]()
Nooo who will I talk to in sub chat.the FOMO was too strong![]()
Guess you should just sign uoNooo who will I talk to in sub chat.
The mods have heard too much yap out of me already
Exactly. Tis would be a very lonely sub chat.Guess you should just sign uo

But not by me!Let the record reflect I've been bullied
But not by me!
this time
Bullying? I would never do that. I just strongly encouraged one of my dearest internet friends to partake in a bonding activity where we routinely accuse one another of murder and other forms of sabotage!Sign Ups
1. rae
2. Clem
3. SAR
4. CeeGee14
5. genny
6. Kitz
7. Dubz
8. samac
9. beans
10. Alissa
11. Apoptosis
12.
13. Barkley13
21. Spurs
utc. shorty
99. fruits
Spec (bold if you want to sub)
1.
2.
Let the record reflect I've been bullied
Let the record reflect that if I am given the option, I am definitely killing @samac N1Reminder: it is always okay to kill shorty N1!![]()
What does FTF mean?Many of you will have the pleasure of getting to know FTF for the first time so get hyped!
What does FTF mean?
I swtg it’s autocorrect I’m sorry 😭stop capitalizing my name 😭
who?Many of you will have the pleasure of getting to know FTF for the first time so get hyped!
who?
This whoA type of soup
He's the first person I really connected with on MU and has been there for me since the beginning. We used to hang out at least once a week on discord VC. We also both do stuff for each other's homesites.
I’m not sure my schedule; but I can Tot/Spec.Sign Ups
1. rae
2. Clem
3. SAR
4. CeeGee14
5. genny
6. Kitz
7. Dubz
8. samac
9. beans
10. Alissa
11. Apoptosis
12.
13. Barkley13
14. PSV
21. Spurs
utc. shorty
99. fruits
Spec (bold if you want to sub)
1. T4C
2.
FTF loves - LOVES - millennial humor and dad jokes, so hit him with your best!Many of you will have the pleasure of getting to know FTF for the first time so get hyped!
I was there!only once has it been balanced for village to have a chance of winning off the get go
FTF loves - LOVES - millennial humor and dad jokes, so hit him with your best!

HOW ARE OTHER SCUM FACTIONS SUPPOSED TO FRAME HIM
Nooo I was also banking on that!Werewolf Innocent Child
We just slotted him in now, he'll get some roles to choose from.@Dr. ForgotToFlush @Animal Midwife @kaydubs
Guys, I really think Zenge was intending to sign up, we didn't know when sign ups were closing
Sure!DAMN THOSE SIGN UP CLOSED FAST
can I request game not start before Monday please?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.