CHOOSE YOUR OWN IV - Sign Ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

we don’t know each other yet but I promise I was joking! I’ve been playing for years but have been retired for the last few. This is my foray out of retirement.
Oh, I didn’t realize lol. When we play, you’ll realize I need to be beaten over the head with a two by four to pick up ANY hints or signs of humor. Just ask Zoinge. I didn’t get his humor in Hollow’s End and was about to be super frustrated until he was like, “I was joking.” @Zenge142
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
...It kinda goes beyond the scope of furry. We only let human(oid)s get in the spreadsheets together.
If loving werewolves is wrong, then I don't want to be right.
giphy.gif
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Im black goo aligned (Thats town btw , even tho the name looks very scummy)
What the hell, I don't check this site daily and check after a holiday weekend to see that I got randed a town black goo
Imagine if both Chaos and Lumi had lied about the goo and neither of them actually were it 🤣

I don't think that's the most likely scenario here, but it would be funny.
Guess what shorty...this did happen!
What are the chances that both Chaos and Lumi decided on the same fake claim affiliation

Me when starting to read the thread: ummmm Chaos is lying.
Me when lumi claimed: ummmmm wtf why are two people lying about getting black goo
*clears throat* my affiliation card was black goo (village alligned)
I thought you all would think it was a scum role and wouldnt pick it, I didnt know I was playing with a bunch of black goo connoisseurs
Anyone else want to claim black goo since that seems to be the chef’s special today?
For those who weren't there, plugging one of my favorite SDN WW occurrences in history.
 
My apologies in advance to the player list, this is the first game I'll be really playing since my Champs finale in 2022 and the odds that I come out of the gate absolutely MANIC are very high. And if you thought samac is a high poster...

Fun fact! There was once a game where if you combined my posts, samac's posts, and Dubz's posts, it made up 51 pages of the thread!
 
My apologies in advance to the player list, this is the first game I'll be really playing since my Champs finale in 2022 and the odds that I come out of the gate absolutely MANIC are very high. And if you thought samac is a high poster...

Fun fact! There was once a game where if you combined my posts, samac's posts, and Dubz's posts, it made up 51 pages of the thread!
That's a good thing because I really will (pinky promise) be holding to my posting rules for my last game, so someone needs to make up the slack 😅
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
* Technically, I played 2 games since then, but one of them, my role was designed to die within the first few hours of the game, and I was a jester in the other and got myself yeeted the first day there was a yeet vote, so very different than this.

And I LOVE the CYO setup.
So you're saying you did NOT get jester this time...? 😉

Also I'm hearing I can just skip your posts 😛
 
That's a good thing because I really will (pinky promise) be holding to my posting rules for my last game, so someone needs to make up the slack 😅
I absolutely have to cut down my posting for this game, I can't have the level of intensity I had from this last game over any sustained period of time 😛

Plus it sounds like this will be way, waaaaay over my head so I'm not sure it would do me any good to try and figure things out. All I can promise is I'll lay off @Clem J this time.
 
Giving me flashbacks to WWedding.
That was a good game of no self control at all tbh

Hm

if the final wolf is not between Barks, genny, cubs, or Mel, I'm in deep trouble.
and we only have 2 misyeets left before we're in hot water.

time for a break, I'm fatigued.

I don't like having a POE of half the remaining players.

If it's Barks, that's going to be an extremely uphill battle.

If it's Barks, cubs, or genny, then no matter who it is, there's bussing I don't want to think about.
If it's Bread, I quit.

I guess I'd prefer it be Mel, I'm just not seeing the wolf behavior that I expect from him.

I SAID I'M TAKING A BREAK

If there's a conversion hint that I missed and it's actually AM, I'm yeeting myself.

Oh I forgot Cray's even playing

Aren't you taking a break? :thinking:

My brain doesn't want to.

what if it is Bread though and D1 was another Basics-style grand bus tour

nah I've talked myself out of that

AM
Bread
Mel = cubs
Cray
Barky
genny

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

nah nvm I'm rereading Emojis and I've convinced myself it's Barky.

 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad