-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
CHOOSE YOUR OWWN IV - Game Thread
Started by Animal Midwife
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@Zenge142 Why aren't you trying to get people off your wagon?
Actively. The way things have jumped around, wagons have shifted, pushing away from this thunderdome and back to it. Feels right.Samac half the player list is on the board
(Or do you mean actively in contention?)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No. Because CG would cross voteWould now
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Don't answer this if it's role related obvs@Zenge142 Why aren't you trying to get people off your wagon?
but also kill me in that case please lol
So try?No. Because CG would cross vote
People gonna do what people do@Zenge142 Why aren't you trying to get people off your wagon?
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
*me remembering that he didn't self prez in CYO II*
*existential dread*
*existential dread*
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
So total wagon bomb huh?People gonna do what people do
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Either this is village!Zenge or he and CG are exactly paired. That is my assessment. I think. Maybe.
Day 1 Yeet Tally
beans () -
Zenge (6) - shorty, Spurs, apop, alissa, PSV, genny
apop () -
shorty () -
Barks () -
samac (1) - kitz
CG (5) - beans, samac, Clem, fruit, Dubz
SAR () -
fruit () -
Spurs (2) - Barks, rae
Dubz (1) - CG
rae (1) - Zenge
16/17
yeet close in ~14 minutes
Missing: SAR
beans () -
Zenge (6) - shorty, Spurs, apop, alissa, PSV, genny
apop () -
shorty () -
Barks () -
samac (1) - kitz
CG (5) - beans, samac, Clem, fruit, Dubz
SAR () -
fruit () -
Spurs (2) - Barks, rae
Dubz (1) - CG
rae (1) - Zenge
16/17
yeet close in ~14 minutes
Missing: SAR
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
option 3 it's lone scum!Zenge who doesn't like his role but ahhhhhhh
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Gotta admit I almost said "Ah, there's village Zenge" but then I had to consider the full context
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
hm but he had the option to be town sooption 3 it's lone scum!Zenge who doesn't like his role but ahhhhhhh
Daydreaming about closed nights
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I really don’t believe in this vote but I guess I should self prez.
Unyeet Rae
Yeet CeeGee
@Animal Midwife @Dr. ForgotToFlush
Unyeet Rae
Yeet CeeGee
@Animal Midwife @Dr. ForgotToFlush
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
He had the option to be...option 3 it's lone scum!Zenge who doesn't like his role but ahhhhhhh
opehm but he had the option to be town so

fruitsalad
Full Member
pleased♭ ♭ flat ♭ ♭ your yeet votes.
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Yo homies we got a tie
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I will be largely unavailable for the night cycle so you'll be free from at least 1/3 of the chatterboxesDaydreaming about closed nights
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Not if you look closelyYo homies we got a tie
fruitsalad
Full Member
if zenge and CG are paired, i'll be deeply betrayed because i wanted zenge to bus me so badly when we were both wolves in past games 😢I really don’t believe in this vote but I guess I should self prez.
Unyeet Rae
Yeet CeeGee
@Animal Midwife @Dr. ForgotToFlush
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm going to be trying to be less available because the last 24 hours has reminded me that checking the thread is too much of a compulsion for me and was a huge contributor to my burning out.I will be largely unavailable for the night cycle so you'll be free from at least 1/3 of the chatterboxes
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
I saw 6 and 5 before the self prez?Not if you look closely
Day 1 Yeet Tally
beans () -
Zenge (6) - shorty, Spurs, apop, alissa, PSV, genny
apop () -
shorty () -
Barks () -
samac (1) - kitz
CG (6) - beans, samac, Clem, fruit, Dubz, Zenge
SAR () -
fruit () -
Spurs (2) - Barks, rae
Dubz (1) - CG
rae () -
16/17
yeet close in ~9 minutes
Missing: SAR
beans () -
Zenge (6) - shorty, Spurs, apop, alissa, PSV, genny
apop () -
shorty () -
Barks () -
samac (1) - kitz
CG (6) - beans, samac, Clem, fruit, Dubz, Zenge
SAR () -
fruit () -
Spurs (2) - Barks, rae
Dubz (1) - CG
rae () -
16/17
yeet close in ~9 minutes
Missing: SAR
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
It's an old old jokeI saw 6 and 5 before the self prez?
It's not truly a tie unless the two involved parties are already crossvoting (in theory CG will break it)
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Told ya
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
rae, if you keep saying cryptic things like this and not expanding on your thinking, I will vote you.I’m suspicious of these wagons…..
fruitsalad
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I mean they’re pretty much everyone so they’re bound to have scumI’m suspicious of these wagons…..
What you doin
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Testing AMWhat you doin
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Oh I get it.It's an old old joke
It's not truly a tie unless the two involved parties are already crossvoting (in theory CG will break it)
#skillissued sorry 😅
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
My gut wants to move to rae because I'm so in my head about the CYO II parallels here, but I don't like flashwagoning someone either
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
No apologies needed!! Like I said, it's a very old jokeOh I get it.
#skillissued sorry 😅
fruitsalad
Full Member
i'm personally down, i think there's something very weird going onMy gut wants to move to rae because I'm so in my head about the CYO II parallels here, but I don't like flashwagoning someone either
unyeet spurs
yeet raes
@Animal Midwife @kaydubs @Dr. ForgotToFlush
Oh no I kind of want to vote beans but what if tie that needs breaking
Day 1 Yeet Tally
beans () -
Zenge (6) - shorty, Spurs, apop, alissa, PSV, genny
apop () -
shorty () -
Barks () -
samac (1) - kitz
CG (5) - beans, samac, Clem, Dubz, Zenge
SAR () -
fruit () -
Spurs (2) - Barks, rae
Dubz (1) - CG
rae (1) - fruit
16/17
yeet close in ~4 minutes
Missing: SAR
beans () -
Zenge (6) - shorty, Spurs, apop, alissa, PSV, genny
apop () -
shorty () -
Barks () -
samac (1) - kitz
CG (5) - beans, samac, Clem, Dubz, Zenge
SAR () -
fruit () -
Spurs (2) - Barks, rae
Dubz (1) - CG
rae (1) - fruit
16/17
yeet close in ~4 minutes
Missing: SAR
fruitsalad
Full Member
although that offwagon vote from CG makes me want to move back to her
Yeah. Honestly interested in her too tbh but with 5 minutes to go I don’t think I canMy gut wants to move to rae because I'm so in my head about the CYO II parallels here, but I don't like flashwagoning someone either
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I don't either so I guess I'll just STAY HERE AND HAVE A MELTDOWNYeah. Honestly interested in her too tbh but with 5 minutes to go I don’t think I can
Heck it
Yeet beans
To put something on the board
Also I'm still trapped under the child and at 1% phone battery so uh yolo?
Yeet beans
To put something on the board
Also I'm still trapped under the child and at 1% phone battery so uh yolo?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Maybe everything will be okay!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
It probably won't because this is WW but maybe!
fruitsalad
Full Member
i don't think zenge is village... but i don't think he's paired with CG either
Zenge isn’t leaving a legacy which makes me think maybe he’ll flip scum….