CHOOSE YOUR OWWN IV - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 1 Yeet Tally
beans (1) - SAR
Zenge (6) - shorty, Spurs, apop, alissa, PSV, genny
apop () -
shorty () -
Barks () -
samac (1) - kitz
CG (5) - beans, samac, Clem, Dubz, Zenge
SAR () -
fruit () -
Spurs (2) - Barks, rae
Dubz (1) - CG
rae (1) - fruit

17/17
yeet close in ~1 minute
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Here is the most important part:

Uh-oh. I hear wind chimes. Look away. Everybody look away. I'm gonna keep watching, but you guys look away. @supershorty @SARdoghandler @kaydubs
Wind chimes you say?
season 2 nbc GIF by The Good Place
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Here is the most important part:

Uh-oh. I hear wind chimes. Look away. Everybody look away. I'm gonna keep watching, but you guys look away. @supershorty @SARdoghandler @kaydubs
derek!
there's a british panel show i like a lot called Taskmaster, and Jason Mantzoukas is on the most recent series. very funny.