You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
CHOOSE YOUR OWWN IV - Game Thread
Started by Animal Midwife
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
I love that show so much. There's a kiwi version now too that's an absolute riot 🤣derek!
there's a british panel show i like a lot called Taskmaster, and Jason Mantzoukas is on the most recent series. very funny.
Ah it’s all bean’s fault then we just listened to her.Oh wait no wait, i almost forgot, I voted after samac
I am absolved!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm sorry, I had to self prez. 😔I knew this was a mistake about leaving thread unattended, but I had to go get food for my foster kittens. I’m sorry, but I couldn’t let these babies go hungry when they’re looking at me with those eyes
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Omg! I can't believe beans made us do this! How could she??Ah it’s all bean’s fault then we just listened to her.![]()
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
I know. I was going to as well, but I foolishly thought I was safe.I'm sorry, I had to self prez. 😔
It's just like that time samac made zenge yeet me!Omg! I can't believe beans made us do this! How could she??
I’m sorry.I know. I was going to as well, but I foolishly thought I was safe.
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
I'm sorry friend.I’m going to say this now before AM confirms it: this and Supernatural is the exact reason I don’t like playing village
I'm never letting you get d1'd again I promise, even if you flip scum 🥲
Beans gets itIt's just like that time samac made zenge yeet me!
i haven't watched that one yet! will definitely check it out.I love that show so much. There's a kiwi version now too that's an absolute riot 🤣
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yeah that one hurts. Sorry CG 🙁
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Well idk why that would be the caseeven if you flip scum 🥲
I only feel bad if she's village 😛
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Also the last time cg was in a tight d1 contention, santy was scum
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Fun fact: Zenge and Santy are not the same person!Also the last time cg was in a tight d1 contention, santy was scum
bc one is my husband and one is my biological mother, and that'd be weird.
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
I feel bad for any d1 (unless it's me) and thats why I wish mayor days were standard 🥲Well idk why that would be the case
I only feel bad if she's village 😛
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
If you say so 👀 I'm just saying, I've never seen them both in the same roomFun fact: Zenge and Santy are not the same person!
bc one is my husband and one is my biological mother, and that'd be weird.
fruitsalad
Full Member
... i was just finishing repenting from that supernatural mess... only to end up screwing up round 2
i'm sorry CG 🙁
i'm sorry CG 🙁
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
But actually:Also the last time cg was in a tight d1 contention, santy was scum
So here's the thing that made me really second guess enough to eventually pull my vote off Zenge.
Zenge is a good team player. If Zenge is scum - with partners - he's not going to just go down without a fight like that, and just shrug and go "people will do what they'll do," and just let it happen. In contrast, I've seen village!Zenge do EXACTLY that, eerily similar. Is it possible that he could replicate that specifically to make me spiral? Sure, maybe. But do I think Zenge would remember his exact reaction in a game from 4 years ago that sent me off the deep end and do exactly that if he's actually scumming here and has other people depending on him? I'm less sure about that.
I'm not saying that I'm village reading him now after I wolf read him all day, but the huge risk it would be for a scum role to do that gambit on the slim chance that it worked ... I just don't see that as being super likely.
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
You better repent some more for this one... i was just finishing repenting from that supernatural mess... only to end up screwing up round 2
i'm sorry CG 🙁
There's a lot of apologizing before the flip.
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
You’re gonna feel real bad in a minuteWell idk why that would be the case
I only feel bad if she's village 😛
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
You make a good point; wolf!zenge in spn was a tough sendBut actually:
So here's the thing that made me really second guess enough to eventually pull my vote off Zenge.
Zenge is a good team player. If Zenge is scum - with partners - he's not going to just go down without a fight like that, and just shrug and go "people will do what they'll do," and just let it happen. In contrast, I've seen village!Zenge do EXACTLY that, eerily similar. Is it possible that he could replicate that specifically to make me spiral? Sure, maybe. But do I think Zenge would remember his exact reaction in a game from 4 years ago that sent me off the deep end and do exactly that if he's actually scumming here and has other people depending on him? I'm less sure about that.
I'm not saying that I'm village reading him now after I wolf read him all day, but the huge risk it would be for a scum role to do that gambit on the slim chance that it worked ... I just don't see that as being super likely.
She flat out is sad saying shes the same affiliation as supernatural no?There's a lot of apologizing before the flip.
fruitsalad
Full Member
the cattos got to me i'm sorryThere's a lot of apologizing before the flip.
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
I mean now is peak wolf brag time if she's not village 😅 but I agree nothing is sure until it's sureThere's a lot of apologizing before the flip.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@genny what made you pull your vote off?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Hey I already said sorry 😭You’re gonna feel real bad in a minute
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
the lil sad react on my vote finally melted my cold, dead heart. it took a while to melt completely, hence the delay.@genny what made you pull your vote off?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Maybe idk what village!CG looks like either! I've never played with her!
Dead is @CeeGee14 Village Compulsive Bodyguard (Village Cop Lover + Compulsive Bodyguard Survivor)
Roster
1. @_rae_
2. @Clem J
3. @SARdoghandler
5. @genny
6. @kitzsuna
7. @WildZoo
8. @samac
9. @beans2020
10. @alissa14
11. @apoptosis09
12. @Zenge142
13. @Barkley13
14. @potentialsheltervet
21. @GoSpursGo
utc. @supershorty
99. @fruitsalad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yeah this is why I said it was either v!Zenge or he's exactly paired with CG.But actually:
So here's the thing that made me really second guess enough to eventually pull my vote off Zenge.
Zenge is a good team player. If Zenge is scum - with partners - he's not going to just go down without a fight like that, and just shrug and go "people will do what they'll do," and just let it happen. In contrast, I've seen village!Zenge do EXACTLY that, eerily similar. Is it possible that he could replicate that specifically to make me spiral? Sure, maybe. But do I think Zenge would remember his exact reaction in a game from 4 years ago that sent me off the deep end and do exactly that if he's actually scumming here and has other people depending on him? I'm less sure about that.
I'm not saying that I'm village reading him now after I wolf read him all day, but the huge risk it would be for a scum role to do that gambit on the slim chance that it worked ... I just don't see that as being super likely.
Though my memories of v!Zenge behaving similarly are more recent lol
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
And there you have itDead is @CeeGee14 Village Compulsive Bodyguard (Village Cop Lover + Compulsive Bodyguard Survivor)Roster
1. @_rae_
2. @Clem J
3. @SARdoghandler
5. @genny
6. @kitzsuna
7. @WildZoo
8. @samac
9. @beans2020
10. @alissa14
11. @apoptosis09
12. @Zenge142
13. @Barkley13
14. @potentialsheltervet
21. @GoSpursGo
utc. @supershorty
99. @fruitsalad
It is now Night 1.
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Welp
I love that movie!!I disappeared because I was eating dinner and now we’re watching Muppet Christmas Carol.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
None of these are ordered, I'm just going down the roster
Villagey:
Clem, genny, kitz, samac, PSV
Town leans:
fruit, alissa, maybe Zenge
Totally undecided/need to review more:
Barky, beans
POE:
Dubz, apop, Spurs
Villagey:
Clem, genny, kitz, samac, PSV
Town leans:
fruit, alissa, maybe Zenge
Totally undecided/need to review more:
Barky, beans
POE:
Dubz, apop, Spurs
Same. It's a classic.I love that movie!!
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Spurs had a reply to me about his role in Good Place that felt oddly prickly for what I was saying that I didn't really care for.
YOU FORGOT MENone of these are ordered, I'm just going down the roster
Villagey:
Clem, genny, kitz, samac, PSV
Town leans:
fruit, alissa, maybe Zenge
Totally undecided/need to review more:
Barky, beans
POE:
Dubz, apop, Spurs
AGAIN
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
BE MORE SUS THENYOU FORGOT ME
AGAIN
None of these are ordered, I'm just going down the roster
Villagey:
Clem, genny, kitz, samac, PSV
Town leans:
fruit, alissa, maybe Zenge
Totally undecided/need to review more:
Barky, beans
POE:
Dubz, apop, Spurs
Ooh goodie I'm invisible!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
It was this series.
Just adding that again, even if my wincon was inclusive, my ability and wincon was not village-friendly, and led to me actively actively to yeet whoever I gave an item to.
[quote of role PM]
I don't see anything in there that's anti-village nor that led you to actively yeet anyone?
I didn't say anti-village, just not village-friendly--I was equally friendly to the demons. And ultimately, what matters is my own mindset, and this is what I said to you in my role PM:
Anyway I'm probably going to take most of the night cycle off so prepare yourselves for random wolfy pop ins hmmyes
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Pretty sure this is the first time I forgot you, so quit yelling at meYOU FORGOT ME
AGAIN
though I did realize while I was off on my Spurs tangent that I forgot you lol
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Woah why??None of these are ordered, I'm just going down the roster
Villagey:
Clem, genny, kitz, samac, PSV
Town leans:
fruit, alissa, maybe Zenge
Totally undecided/need to review more:
Barky, beans
POE:
Dubz, apop, Spurs
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I haven't been village reading you all day lolWoah why??