You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
CHOOSE YOUR OWWN IV - Game Thread
Started by Animal Midwife
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔The misyeet?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 1 Yeet Tally
beans () -
Zenge (1) - shorty
apop (1) - fruit
shorty (1) - samac
Barks () -
samac (1) - kitz
CG () -
SAR () -
4/17
yeet close in ~23.5 hours
beans () -
Zenge (1) - shorty
apop (1) - fruit
shorty (1) - samac
Barks () -
samac (1) - kitz
CG () -
SAR () -
4/17
yeet close in ~23.5 hours
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
INNO IS SUCH A GREAT ROLE WHY WOULDN'T YOU USE THAT FOR ABILITY 😭I used town innocent child for affiliation.
I rolled 3 mega crappy roles.
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
The misyeet?
Vote zenge🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔
Just in case before I have to stop for the night (which means skimming thread in between anatomy flash cards until 1 AM)
I shall return with reads in in the morn
(8/10)
fruitsalad
Full Member
explain mildlyOh
yeet @Zenge142
@kaydubs @Animal Midwife @Dr. ForgotToFlush
He really is trying hard to drag other honest working folks down
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
It's a borderline compulsion for me, I think... but I regret it.I did this in the last game, and I'm just not gonna bother this time
I'm also done throwing my vote around, in part because I was starting to annoy myself with the amount of work I was making for me, but also because Zenge made my nose hairs tickle.
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
heyOh
yeet @Zenge142
@kaydubs @Animal Midwife @Dr. ForgotToFlush
He really is trying hard to drag other honest working folks down
??? it doesn't do anything!!!INNO IS SUCH A GREAT ROLE WHY WOULDN'T YOU USE THAT FOR ABILITY 😭
Did I make a bad?
fruitsalad
Full Member
apop is eager to wagon i see
Pushing this narrative pretty hard, Fruit...
Hmm. Not quite sure I love how this reads.You guys jumped on me so quick...The betrayal
And I dislike the above.i can go back to you![]()
Sniffing at the above. I believe I’m terrible at reading zenge but I also remember very little of my own WW history so

supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
YOU GET MOD CONFIRMATION ON THREAD THAT YOU'RE TOWN!??? it doesn't do anything!!!
Did I make a bad?
I've always wanted to be an inno
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
fruitsalad
Full Member
hey alissa nice to meet youHmm. Not quite sure I love how this reads.
And I dislike the above.
Sniffing at the above. I believe I’m terrible at reading zenge but I also remember very little of my own WW history so![]()

explain briefly pls
Tell me more, fruits... Tell me more about how everyone else out there is a bad person, and you're the only good one here among us 😉apop is eager to wagon i see
fruitsalad
Full Member
it's partly based on fruit and veggie intakeTell me more, fruits... Tell me more about how everyone else out there is a bad person, and you're the only good one here among us 😉
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Ironically, I think I looked this up in the last CYO gameI believe I’m terrible at reading zenge but I also remember very little of my own WW history so
and IIRC, my conclusion was that you were average at reading him based on the games you had played together to that point, which IIRC was the OG GGoats (where you read him correctly, you were both town), England (where you initially read him wrong but then came around, I think?) and Worst Idea, where you were both different flavors of scum and I don't remember how you read him tbh.CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
Wouldn't that just make you a prime NK? And you don't get any fun night actionsYOU GET MOD CONFIRMATION ON THREAD THAT YOU'RE TOWN!
I've always wanted to be an inno
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
It's not a wagon if I'm rightapop is eager to wagon i see
(well it is but you get what I mean)
fruitsalad
Full Member
a prime NK isn't all that bad imoWouldn't that just make you a prime NK? And you don't get any fun night actions
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I mean, samac is right in that vanillager is my favorite, I like not having night actions.Wouldn't that just make you a prime NK? And you don't get any fun night actions
However, I discarded it this game because I had objectively better choices lmao
did you get treestump?I mean, samac is right in that vanillager is my favorite, I like not having night actions.
However, I discarded it this game because I had objectively better choices lmao
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
unyeet shorty
yeet cg
I had my doubts you picked villager with another option available
Joke's on both of you then lolCG would absolutely pick scum if offered. I know this after being in wolf chat last game lol
yeet beans
for now
unyeet beans
yeet barky
unyeet barky
yeet CG
![]()
hmm
unyeet CG
yeet SAR
unyeet SAR
yeet CG
i think CG got caught
unyeet CG
yeet apop
i can go back to you![]()
explain mildly
I am sus at all the above. I’ve played with maybe 1/3 of the roster and the rest are new to me. I feel like the above sounds like scum trying to point blame at someone other than themselves and seeing what might stickapop is eager to wagon i see
Yeet fruit
Hi mom, this is me calling you 🙂did you get treestump?
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Ugh I wish, imagine never being able to shut me updid you get treestump?
fruitsalad
Full Member
alissa i get this is the first time we're playing but i was hoping for something more than... thisI am sus at all the above. I’ve played with maybe 1/3 of the roster and the rest are new to me. I feel like the above sounds like scum trying to point blame at someone other than themselves and seeing what might stick
Yeet fruit
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Hmm good point I'll jump over thereI am sus at all the above. I’ve played with maybe 1/3 of the roster and the rest are new to me. I feel like the above sounds like scum trying to point blame at someone other than themselves and seeing what might stick
Yeet fruit
[this is a joke @fruitsalad]
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
As you play with Fruit, you'll learn that this is VERY on brand for him. Not saying he's not scum, but that is very much within his village rangeI am sus at all the above. I’ve played with maybe 1/3 of the roster and the rest are new to me. I feel like the above sounds like scum trying to point blame at someone other than themselves and seeing what might stick
Yeet fruit
i am not maternal. best i can do is step dad.Hi mom, this is me calling you 🙂
Oh, this is just fruits.I am sus at all the above. I’ve played with maybe 1/3 of the roster and the rest are new to me. I feel like the above sounds like scum trying to point blame at someone other than themselves and seeing what might stick
Yeet fruit
Like... he's literally still like this in the dead chat. When there is nothing to be gained.
This is why we love him 🙂
I also dislike the vibes of this. That’s how I plan on playing this game. Vibes. I wish I could better explain my thoughts with wordsOh
yeet @Zenge142
@kaydubs @Animal Midwife @Dr. ForgotToFlush
He really is trying hard to drag other honest working folks down
YOU GAVE UP INNOCENT CHILDI used town innocent child for affiliation.
I rolled 3 mega crappy roles.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Never forget, this could have happened last CYO if only @WildZoo had her grand idea BEFORE I WAS ALREADY DEADUgh I wish, imagine never being able to shut me up![]()
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
To be fair, I was side-eyeing you hard the first time we played because of how much you jumped around. Until Vampy was like, "oh yeah, this is just how Fruit is."alissa i get this is the first time we're playing but i was hoping for something more than... this
Apop wants to stay alive this game lolapop is eager to wagon i see
SameYOU GET MOD CONFIRMATION ON THREAD THAT YOU'RE TOWN!
I've always wanted to be an inno
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Yeah I got excited but tbh I think you'd be too smart to pick scum or 3p in a CYO.Joke's on both of you then lol
Or maybe that's what you want us to think 🤔.
JK.
Unless 🤔...
Nah.
fruitsalad
Full Member
no, i get that, but something about the way alissa is approaching this is interesting.To be fair, I was side-eyeing you hard the first time we played because of how much you jumped around. Until Vampy was like, "oh yeah, this is just how Fruit is."
That's cool. Basically what I'm doing for D1.I also dislike the vibes of this. That’s how I plan on playing this game. Vibes. I wish I could better explain my thoughts with words
Whose vibes do you like?
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I mean, that WILL be the result of the exercise I asked everyone to participate in, without fail.What if oops all villager? Haha
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry next time I’ll compose a 250-word essay. I simply was unprepared for the flip flopping this early.alissa i get this is the first time we're playing but i was hoping for something more than... this
Hmm good point I'll jump over there
[this is a joke @fruitsalad]
As you play with Fruit, you'll learn that this is VERY on brand for him. Not saying he's not scum, but that is very much within his village range
I will take into consideration this may be your playing style. But I will not move my vote at this current moment because I personally don’t like waffling. It never ends well for meOh, this is just fruits.
Like... he's literally still like this in the dead chat. When there is nothing to be gained.
This is why we love him 🙂
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
With all those roles and options? Nah. I would have been ecstatic if I could roll vig-shot 3pWhat if oops all villager? Haha
Nobody. I trust no one 😁That's cool. Basically what I'm doing for D1.
Whose vibes do you like?
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Historically, my D2 Zenge read couldn't be trusted and I'd have a mental breakdown over it, but I don't know if I've ever voted Zenge D1 🤔
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Y'ALL I have had a day