apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is that so much to askApop wants to stay alive this game lol
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Is that so much to askApop wants to stay alive this game lol
Wow... to get this reaction out of both you and @supershorty , I really must have made a mistake 🫣YOU GAVE UP INNOCENT CHILD
And this is why you should play 3p! You don't have to trust anyone!Nobody. I trust no one 😁
HI DUBZ ARE YOU TOWNAnd I'm going directly to bed, so see you tomorrow maybe
i see, that gives context to your approachNobody. I trust no one 😁
Did you at least snuggle a puggle? I excitedly told both my mom and Anthony that today I learned a baby echidna was called a puggleY'ALL I have had a day
YES I USED ENFORCER FOR AFFILIATION OKAY BYEHI DUBZ ARE YOU TOWN

Woohoo!Nobody. I trust no one 😁
😱I mean, samac is right in that vanillager is my favorite, I like not having night actions.
However, I discarded it this game because I had objectively better choices lmao
Don't feel too bad. I would have given it up too. I WANT FUN NIGHT ACTIONS DANG ITWow... to get this reaction out of both you and @supershorty , I really must have made a mistake 🫣
I win a second timeOkay okay I'm leaving for real. Honest.
🛌💤
I feel like nobody ever understands how I approach this game. You can check my history of tantrums lolno, i get that, but something about the way alissa is approaching this is interesting.
WHAT PLSYES I USED ENFORCER FOR AFFILIATION OKAY BYE
You're lucky i'm sleeping right nowI win a second time
OH DISREGARD MY WHAT PLS THENSORRY THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO SAY ENABLER WORDS ARE HARD OKAY BYE
IC is a boring role, you just end up dying. You can prove you're village and get NK'd without it, smh.Wow... to get this reaction out of both you and @supershorty , I really must have made a mistake 🫣
And Spurs wins a third timeYou're lucky i'm sleeping right now
it hurt me to give up mason but I didn’t want to be aloneUgh I wish, imagine never being able to shut me up![]()
Yes I agree with this approach. I play very much in the moment of when I’m on thread. This was a way for me to mark something that read off to me to make it easier on me to go backWoohoo!
I agree, I don't like waffling but I also detest having half of the players completely off the board until 8:06pm ET and then all hell breaks loose in the last hour. So, since I'm just going on vibes anyways I decided to just put down a vote on the first sus thing I saw. I may move once, maaaaaybe twice tomorrow, but I'll almost certainly stay where I am for the night.
town lockAnd Spurs wins a third time
I gave up mason my first CYO because I was horrified that masons weren't all town, and then Zenge was a town mason and I could have been town masons with him, but instead I misyeeted him.it hurt me to give up mason but I didn’t want to be alone![]()
SURPRISE!!Wait Beans is a Samac/Dubz Hybrid account?!
Vibes play best playI also dislike the vibes of this. That’s how I plan on playing this game. Vibes. I wish I could better explain my thoughts with words
*hisses at cupid*I gave up mafia cupid for my ability because it wouldn't have worked well with the other 2 roles I was given.
Oh that's smart, idk why I never thought to do that.Yes I agree with this approach. I play very much in the moment of when I’m on thread. This was a way for me to mark something that read off to me to make it easier on me to go back
Okay because you are reminding me of shorty!of the days of yore and it was stressing me out lmaoI am actually going to try not to be as obsessive as I used to be when I played because that was kinda bad for my mental health, so hopefully I'll tone it down soon, but I did warn y'all I was going to be manic at first![]()
LIAR I HADN'T EVEN POSTED YET@beans2020 it's actually entirely samac and Dubz
I said TRY alissa, I didn't say I WILL SUCCEED AT NOT BEING AS OBSESSIVE 🤣Okay because you are reminding me of shorty!of the days of yore and it was stressing me out lmao
Definitely not. There’s probably like 3 scum here. This is why I don’t usually play em. Multi ball isn’t my forteWhat if oops all villager? Haha
I was like, "I can NOT be trusted with this ability." I can't read anyone well and odds are I was going to target someone like Samac, Shorty or Dubz and half the thread dies with them*hisses at cupid*
bad memories
WE SWITCHED ACCOUNTSWow why am I yelling so much
Well, first he was a tattletale, but then he did something that tickled my nose hairs, and then people followed me because I'm loud or something.Sees tally
Wow what did Zenge do
Ooh, what happened between you and cupid. Spill the tea*hisses at cupid*
bad memories
I was very loudly wolf reading a wolf and then courtesy of a cupid, I got loverized to said wolf, and I was VERY UPSETTI SPAGHETTI ABOUT ITOoh, what happened between you and cupid. Spill the tea
You can trust me as the village noob 😇Nobody. I trust no one 😁
Good thing I gave it up because I didn’t want to be lonely cause I saw mafia mason was illegal and didn’t think about the 72 other scum possibilitiesI gave up mason my first CYO because I was horrified that masons weren't all town, and then Zenge was a town mason and I could have been town masons with him, but instead I misyeeted him.
I'm not sure that's in the recipe book for a healthy marriage, but he's still here!
Do any of us really know what we are doing?You can trust me as the village noob 😇
I dont know what im doing and will likely out myself and my night ability at some point lol
Hmm, now that I think about it...That would have been great if I could have paired 3p with itI was like, "I can NOT be trusted with this ability." I can't read anyone well and odds are I was going to target someone like Samac, Shorty or Dubz and half the thread dies with them
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.