You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
CHOOSE YOUR OWWN IV - Game Thread
Started by Animal Midwife
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Don’t want that. You’re right I’ll likely follow Zenges if confident but I want reads and thoughts and things particularly if he’s wrong. If he’s wrong I promise to be up his ass if I’m alive tomorrowOkay well if everyone is going to yeet me, then I truly will just leave lol
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
No I was saying there's still roomAre we trying to make a hammer?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm sorry, I am empatheticOkay well if everyone is going to yeet me, then I truly will just leave lol
I just really like hammers
fruitsalad
Full Member
her reads list feels offWhy beans?
No? I never said anyone acted on me. I asked straight up if he acted on me because I'd prefer not to get into fake claiming red check territory and I could see it heading that way.But like
You’re saying someone was acting on you
But you’re trying to catch someone in a lie by lying about someone acting on you
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I did think it was only 3 though
Hammers a hour into the day cycle are bad hammersbI'm sorry, I am empathetic
I just really like hammers
GotchaNo? I never said anyone acted on me. I asked straight up if he acted on me because I'd prefer not to get into fake claiming red check territory and I could see it heading that way.
2 glasses of wine makes Samac slown
I have the confidence of the facts coalescing around the reality of you being more likely village than not.Zenge is acting like he has the confidence of a red check, which isn't possible. I wanted to see if he would claim a red check now or not
And of having played with you a lot and knowing when to feel pings and worry vs. when to let you cook because you're whipping up something spicy.
It's the former here. I feel it.
Let's be real. If you, samac, and Zenge are voting me, and shorty is on me in spirit, 🤷♀️ I'm not going to pretend that isn't a foregone conclusionTis not everyone
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh Clem, you old so and soI'm sorry, I am empathetic
I just really like hammers
Weak village lean because I can see where she’s trying but some things give me pauseHow are you reading alissa now?
Mm, mhm, I see what you're saying, unfortunately it's incorrect.Hammers a hour into the day cycle are bad hammersb
That's... Not even true, tbh. I would point you to just two or so games ago, when you voted me for feeling floaty. We were both village.I have the confidence of the facts coalescing around the reality of you being more likely village than not.
And of having played with you a lot and knowing when to feel pings and worry vs. when to let you cook because you're whipping up something spicy.
It's the former here. I feel it.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
anyway I am not a believer in wasting time unless it's fun, and uphill battles aren't fun.
Do you want a snack?
Do you want a snack?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I generally try not to be immovable. Your thoughts are still valid.Let's be real. If you, samac, and Zenge are voting me, and shorty is on me in spirit, 🤷♀️ I'm not going to pretend that isn't a foregone conclusion
Here.
Unyeet PSV
Now will you stay?
I don't need a snack because I AM a snack :hairtoss:anyway I am not a believer in wasting time unless it's fun, and uphill battles aren't fun.
Do you want a snack?
wEllI generally try not to be immovable. Your thoughts are still valid.
Here.
Unyeet PSV
Now will you stay?
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Ok then I'm going to Yeet rae
She's not my strongest scum read but I can't shake the feeling of a competing faction responsible for spurs, and she's at the top of that list
Open to reconsidering when we get further in the day cycle (and i'll for sure jump off if it looks like it's hammering this way)
You don't want a snack?I don't need a snack because I AM a snack :hairtoss:
It's not very tasty. But it might be all I can offer.
I didn't claim I had a red check on Mayo, I heavily implied it. But also I was right, because I've seen wolf Mayo enough and he's got a very specific tell.He wouldn't do that a second time this year
...would he??
Okay actually no. No snack yet
Ok im intrigued now, snack me upYou don't want a snack?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yes yes I know mayo's wolf tell, everyone knows mayo's wolf tell!I didn't claim I had a red check on Mayo, I heavily implied it. But also I was right, because I've seen wolf Mayo enough and he's got a very specific tell.
But also I'm pretty sure you did claim it??
That was a wake up call! I've recalibrated!That's... Not even true, tbh. I would point you to just two or so games ago, when you voted me for feeling floaty. We were both village.
Damn. I was snack baitedOkay actually no. No snack yet
I heavily implied it, I never actually said I did.But also I'm pretty sure you did claim it??
What's mayos wolf tellYes yes I know mayo's wolf tell, everyone knows mayo's wolf tell!
But also I'm pretty sure you did claim it??
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If I'm still in the lead tomorrow evening I will either forget or return with snack
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Bout to yeet her again just for being withholding with the snacks
HmmyesBout to yeet her again just for being withholding with the snacks
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
GrumpinessWhat's mayos wolf tell
Youd like that, wouldn't you?Bout to yeet her again just for being withholding with the snacks
fruitsalad
Full Member
snacks pls 🥺Youd like that, wouldn't you?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Not if you're village!Youd like that, wouldn't you?
Did you get fruit last night?anyway I am not a believer in wasting time unless it's fun, and uphill battles aren't fun.
Do you want a snack?
Who got fruit
It's not a real snack. Sorry. It's a metaphorical, metaphysical snack
and also I got water and decided for the sake of team spirit or whatever I should not snack yet
and also I got water and decided for the sake of team spirit or whatever I should not snack yet
Day 2 Yeet Tally
beans (1) - fruit
rae (1) - apop
Barks (1) - shorty
PSV (3) - Zenge, samac, Clem
6/14
yeet close in ~22.5 hours
beans (1) - fruit
rae (1) - apop
Barks (1) - shorty
PSV (3) - Zenge, samac, Clem
6/14
yeet close in ~22.5 hours
No :/Did you get fruit last night?
Who got fruit
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I think that to sort PSV, I may need to do a true old school ISO, but I will be leaving work early tomorrow for an appointment, so I'm going to plan on doing that afterward.
Skimming her ISO, it's easy for me to say "yep, I see what Zenge is saying," but I want to do a deep dive because I think that without context on some of her posts, it'd be easy to confbias.
Skimming her ISO, it's easy for me to say "yep, I see what Zenge is saying," but I want to do a deep dive because I think that without context on some of her posts, it'd be easy to confbias.
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
I got 0 fruits last nightDid you get fruit last night?
Who got fruit
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Where's my barky vote 😡Day 2 Yeet Tally
beans (1) - fruit
rae (1) - apop
PSV (3) - Zenge, samac, Clem
5/14
yeet close in ~22.5 hours
This just makes me crave the snack even more smhIt's not a real snack. Sorry. It's a metaphorical, metaphysical snack
and also I got water and decided for the sake of team spirit or whatever I should not snack yet
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
okay can I at least ask
Samac
Are you wolf reading me individually, or just following Zenge?
Samac
Are you wolf reading me individually, or just following Zenge?
Yummy yummy snackOkay actually no. No snack yet
Are you an IC
That would be a juicy snack
No, I'm withholding it. Look at me, getting off.This just makes me crave the snack even more smh
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I will not be ISOing and will make my determination based on snack quality.
