CHOOSE YOUR OWWN IV - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What can I say I’m a follower
Happy Golden Girls GIF by TV Land
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If we're really in a world where I came out of retirement to make a pure blocc that contained Dubz, Zenge, and samac, that would make me really happy bc I don't know if that's EVER occurred in any game I've played.
Like samac said, we all chose village because we're old and tired

Or had no other choice, but that's semantics
 
Like samac said, we all chose village because we're old and tired

Or had no other choice, but that's semantics
At least you and I had another choice. We chose to be pure out of the goodness of our hearts. And desire to not have to lie cheat and finagle. Probably more of the second one but eh
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
At least you and I had another choice. We chose to be pure out of the goodness of our hearts. And desire to not have to lie cheat and finagle. Probably more of the second one but eh
No I legitimately chose it because I'm tired and the thought of being lonely mafia was too much to bear :laugh:
 
I just recalled this as I was about to snooze
Also it's occurred to me that since shorty said I'm being widely village read, I'm in a position where I suppose I could theoretically be NK'd tonight.
I was N1'd last game
Who even am I anymore? Where'd my scumminess go?
Big oof there buddy
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad