You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
CHOOSE YOUR OWWN IV - Game Thread
Started by Animal Midwife
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Did you think I was screaming at her specifically despite being dead just for funzies?… I didn’t know dis
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Apparently I'm jared, 19Anyway I'm mulling over whether I should just claim at this point since everyone who knows how to read knows that genny acted on me![]()
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I was gonna ask you if it would be harmful for you to claim lolAnyway I'm mulling over whether I should just claim at this point since everyone who knows how to read knows that genny acted on me![]()
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Guys come on that wasn't even a soft, water ewe dew inn
PgoDid you think I was screaming at her specifically despite being dead just for funzies?
Were you a pgo
You’d totally pick pgo
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I don't think so?? But I'm not the best person to ask about role claims...I was gonna ask you if it would be harmful for you to claim lol

Whoopsie. Quoted twiceI feel like I'm taking crazy pills
Yeah but I made the other one for one of the previous CYO games, so I like to try and get some mileage out of it
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
No, I want to be nightkilled, I wouldn't pick the antithesis of that lolPgo
Were you a pgo
You’d totally pick pgo
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Uh oh PSV is here


WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You did??Yeah but I made the other one for one of the previous CYO games, so I like to try and get some mileage out of it
Well maybe I just pay attention to my name the mostI can't reply to Barky's post but I guess that is MORE comments and over a longer period than I thought.
However, I still don't agree with the characterization that that's all fruit focused on.
Looking through his ISO there were other comments throughout but it still felt like he was constantly bringing me upI just included everything that said my namethis quote was referencing the last game, so idk why barky included this
YeahYou did??
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Anyway, I was a town JOAT.
An A tier ability that I'd chosen over vanillager because I feared Flushy judging me.
An A tier ability that I'd chosen over vanillager because I feared Flushy judging me.
That's why I like using it, because it's mine!Yeah
i guess depends on if it’s something that someone would try to fake claim 🤔I don't think so?? But I'm not the best person to ask about role claims...![]()
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Explain in noob terms 🥺Anyway, I was a town JOAT.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
And what have we learned?Anyway, I was a town JOAT.
An A tier ability that I'd chosen over vanillager because I feared Flushy judging me.
Ignore flushy, that's right
Okay probably not
So you had 3 options all townAnyway, I was a town JOAT.
An A tier ability that I'd chosen over vanillager because I feared Flushy judging me.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Why did genny vanillize you though
Maybe it wasn't her
Maybe it wasn't her
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Jack of all trades. 1x doctor, 1x cop, 1x block.Explain in noob terms 🥺
Uh oh indeedUh oh PSV is here
![]()
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
There's only 1 vanillaiser on the role list, I checked that before losing my ****.Why did genny vanillize you though
Maybe it wasn't her
fruitsalad
Full Member
thoughts plsUh oh indeed
Psychiatrist just gets rid of serial killer no?Why did genny vanillize you though
Maybe it wasn't her
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh ****There's only 1 vanillaiser on the role list, I checked that before losing my ****.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
In 5 CYO rolls, I've had 4 all-town.So you had 3 options all town
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
That makes more sense than Jreatest Of All TimeJack of all trades. 1x doctor, 1x cop, 1x block.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Hmm watPsychiatrist just gets rid of serial killer no?
Did you murder genny?Uh oh indeed
PsychiatristOh ****
“During the Night, you may PM me the name of another player. If that player is a Serial Killer, they will turn into a Vanilla Townie”
I don’t understand why that would work on shorty….
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I have never been more offended in my lifeI have not finished my pairs analysis yet. However I did do a quick Spurs iso before I sign off for the night and I have come to the following conclusion.
Spurs was likely NOT paired with: zenge, fruit, rae, barks
I will finish this up in the morning.
I mean, not really uh oh. Zenge clearly put thought into his vote on me. But as I've mentioned several times, it's finals season for me and I am not feeling well today, plus I was only caught up on thread briefly on page nineteen lol. If you're going to decide things are floaty in that way, okay. What exactly can I say to that?
fruitsalad
Full Member
what if spurs is paired with you? 🤔I have not finished my pairs analysis yet. However I did do a quick Spurs iso before I sign off for the night and I have come to the following conclusion.
Spurs was likely NOT paired with: zenge, fruit, rae, barks
I will finish this up in the morning.
No.Did you murder genny?
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
samac, what are you on, did you not read genny's role?Psychiatrist
“During the Night, you may PM me the name of another player. If that player is a Serial Killer, they will turn into a Vanilla Townie”
I don’t understand why that would work on shorty….
Or spursDid you murder genny?
We give equal opportunity to mafia
She’s a psychiatrist?samac, what are you on, did you not read genny's role?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
We're talking about genny's role plsPsychiatrist
“During the Night, you may PM me the name of another player. If that player is a Serial Killer, they will turn into a Vanilla Townie”
I don’t understand why that would work on shorty….
I didn't kill Spurs.Or spurs
We give equal opportunity to mafia
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh dear samac still can't read
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh
Spurs is the psychiatrist
I can’t read
Spurs is the psychiatrist
I can’t read
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
There's a third option but I'm not gonna say it.Or spurs
We give equal opportunity to mafia
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Did you kill the muffin man?I didn't kill Spurs.
…. Too drunk to figure that outThere's a third option but I'm not gonna say it.
Lmao@genny was Village Vanillaizer (Village Reloader + Alien Vanillaizer)Roster
@GoSpursGo was Wolf Psychiatrist (Vanilla Wolf + Village Psychiatrist)
1. @_rae_
2. @Clem J
3. @SARdoghandler
6. @kitzsuna
7. @WildZoo
8. @samac
9. @beans2020
10. @alissa14
11. @apoptosis09
12. @Zenge142
13. @Barkley13
14. @potentialsheltervet
utc. @supershorty
99. @fruitsalad
Good shot