CHOOSE YOUR OWWN IV - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Honestly I'm struggling. I feel like you're village but I typically have a hard time; the last time I thought you were scum you were village and the last time I thought you were 100% village you were an evil 3p 😅

But I definitely don't like how this feels like a flash railroad out of the blue, right after another commonly low fruit misyeet. Maybe zenge really popped out of bed with a godread on you but considering he was almost whacked yesterday I'm not so sure. You feel like a player anyone could make a scum case for if they felt like it
I've been ruminating for a while Apop! It's been bubbling beneath the surface.

I literally stared at this
1765404027810.png
for over an hour yesterday (well technically I stared at the OG non-updated version mostly).

It's all been coming together. It's time to pull the string and watch the whole thing unravel. I'm pulling back the curtain. I want to meet the wizard.
 
Do you think Barks/rae could be a Spurs partner? @apoptosis09 since they ended on Spurs? Or do you think it more likely the scum partner(s) was elsewhere?
I guess we technically don't know if Spurs had any partners, though.
I mean the end of the last night cycle he was pretty clearly going down the next day. I don’t know how spurs feels about being bussed (have we seen that before? Idk) but it would've been prime for it to look like an early push before he actually started getting a wagon
Ngl that does fit what I was just thinking. Maybe a little too early for a bus, or maybe competing scum? I still have the impression though that our remaining scum would be on the cg wagon, but that's a possibility too
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I mean the end of the last night cycle he was pretty clearly going down the next day. I don’t know how spurs feels about being bussed (have we seen that before? Idk) but it would've been prime for it to look like an early push before he actually started getting a wagon
I do not at all agree with your assessment, but I don't know how it makes me feel about you.
 
I've been ruminating for a while Apop! It's been bubbling beneath the surface.

I literally stared at this for over an hour yesterday (well technically I stared at the OG non-updated version mostly).

It's all been coming together. It's time to pull the string and watch the whole thing unravel. I'm pulling back the curtain. I want to meet the wizard.
Ah yes. Damning.
 
Especially since he historically likes to decide to vote for me tbh
I don't think that's accurate. I'd say I historically vote for you an average amount.
I'm a little bummed other people were village reading me and then decided "sure, okay" and flipped immediately. have you no backbone?
at least shorty's planning to ISO me, and samac I... kind of expect to follow Zenge on votes, but Dubz surprises me.
I see you over there
eye chicken GIF by happydog
 
I don't think that's accurate. I'd say I historically vote for you an average amount.

I see you over there
eye chicken GIF by happydog
I disagree. You seem to land on me whenever you feel uncomfortable with a game, to the point that when you vote for me I most of the time just go yeah, it'll pass.
I don't know what this is supposed to mean.
 
I dont think I saw anyone truly village reading him, but I was also barely present for yesterday so correct me if I'm wrong 😅 I though for sure he was going to be the first votes today
I would very hardly say "not truly being village read" is synonymous with "unanimously going to be voted"

You are not truly being village read by most of the game. Do you think you're unanimously going to be voted?
 
I think apop and I have such different syntax that it's making my eye twitch, because this is the second time in this game that I can remember where she's made what I feel is a strong statement that isn't supported by stuff on thread, but it doesn't necessarily feel wolfy to me.

tl;dr: I don't know how to parse apop
 
I mean the end of the last night cycle he was pretty clearly going down the next day. I don’t know how spurs feels about being bussed (have we seen that before? Idk) but it would've been prime for it to look like an early push before he actually started getting a wagon
I wouldn't necessarily say he was clearly going down the next day. A contender for sure, but like people were getting soft on him. Samac had turned her opinion around.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would very hardly say "not truly being village read" is synonymous with "unanimously going to be voted"

You are not truly being village read by most of the game. Do you think you're unanimously going to be voted?
I mean its happened so maybe 😅 but I'm also never village read early game so thats standard

I think apop and I have such different syntax that it's making my eye twitch, because this is the second time in this game that I can remember where she's made what I feel is a strong statement that isn't supported by stuff on thread, but it doesn't necessarily feel wolfy to me.

tl;dr: I don't know how to parse apop
Loud and wrong ought to be my tagline for werewolves 😃
 
Why did shorty completely ignore me and only talk to apop
Because I felt like most of your posts right now are more AtEing at Zenge than substantial stuff I need to read, you're already on my list of "people I need to look into more" so that's unlikely to change, and apop's statements compelled me to say something because I disagreed with them so wholeheartedly.
 
no no, you talk to me. I flip village. You drown your tears in microwaved eggs. Then what?
Well if it was a different game I'd say I'd have to re-revaluate and prepare for calls to misyeet me tomorrow.

But this game? I think I'm right. In which case I'll prepare to be night killed.

Right or wrong I'm dead either way. Real crap shoot.
 
Because I felt like most of your posts are more AtEing at Zenge than substantial stuff I need to read, you're already on my list of "people I need to look into more" so that's unlikely to change, and apop's statements compelled me to say something because I disagreed with them so wholeheartedly.
Based
 
Imagine working so hard to do a Xenforo-driven ISO before rounds and absolutely no one looking at it 🥲
I read it! I largely agree with the analysis. I'm not completely sold on the conclusion since a lot of your criticism can be written off as a... "less refined"? shall we call it? play style which you in general find wolfy, but that also doesn't mean you're wrong either.

The read of me that you mentioned was something I also noted, and took issue with in the back of my mind. It's not where I want to vote today either way, so I have time to chew on it and ruminate a bit.
 
I'm ngl, my not keeping as detailed of a spreadsheet this game compared to when I used to play is making this a lot harder than I used to find it, but I *think* at the time that you posted that list, I wasn't yet town reading samac the way I am now, so I think the only reads we were truly agreeing on were fruit, Clem, and kitz, which were fairly consensus reads.
this is the post I'm referring to where fruit was mentioned as "fairly" consensus town
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad