Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Further cementing aunt status hmmyesI laugh reacted this but don't know what it means and I just did the react bc Dubz already had and I was like oh that's what I'm supposed to do now
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Further cementing aunt status hmmyesI laugh reacted this but don't know what it means and I just did the react bc Dubz already had and I was like oh that's what I'm supposed to do now
Village. I don't think wolf!Zenge makes this push.Don’t get sad get even
Think zenge is a village or wolf push on you
Big "I don't know what he's saying but he seems enthusiastic so I'm happy for him" vibesFurther cementing aunt status hmmyes
Well, you got lunch and you learned that there's someone other than rae with blue hair, so... you Lunched and Learned 🥳I thought Rae was at my lunch and learn but it's a different person with blue hair. boo.
still hasn't asked me why I'm townreading DubzSo you asked one person, but then you used me as your example of someone town reading Dubz (in that I put her in my c-blocc, not the k-block!), so why not ask me why I'm townreading her???
I just have to decide if I think that means she actually doesn't care and was saying that stuff because it was convenient or if she's so crashed out that she just wasn't going to anywaystill hasn't asked me why I'm townreading Dubz
Are you in the ALC or somewhere else?I thought Rae was at my lunch and learn but it's a different person with blue hair. boo.
I'm in 135Are you in the ALC or somewhere else?
(Also my hair is purple if that helps lol)
Making an extensive case on someone is a pretty classic zenge thing to do imoThe Zenge push on PSV feels off, but PSV thinks it might be V. I still don’t love fruit right now but I actually do agree with dubz that fruit gets more frustrated as a V being scum read than scum being scum read.
I'm in 135
Explain?The Zenge push on PSV feels off
Okay I said classic Zenge but I should specify classic village ZengeMaking an extensive case on someone is a pretty classic zenge thing to do imo
but no longer accurateDay 2 Yeet Tally
beans (1) - fruit
rae (1) - apop
Barks (1) - shorty
PSV (3) - Zenge, samac, Clem
6/14
yeet close in ~22.5 hours
I haven’t played a lot with Zenge. I think only once or twice. From my perspective, I feel like PSV came out of left field (which people are saying is very meta for Zenge). I’m getting similar vibes to the Zenge push on Santy but I don’t know that I’m scum reading PSV at the moment, so I don’t know how to feel about it.Explain?
... wasn't Santy scum?I’m getting similar vibes to the Zenge push on Santy
I’m saying that yes it reminds me of that but I’m also not reading PSV as strong scum right now (whereas I knew Santy was scum).... wasn't Santy scum?
If it reminds you of that, why would you feel scummy about Zenge?
*insert zenges multiball gif*I’m saying that yes it reminds me of that but I’m also not reading PSV as strong scum right now (whereas I knew Santy was scum).
I don’t know if Zenge is capable of making a fake push like that.
I feel like I’m stuck in a WIFOM. If I’m scum reading Zenge, PSV is either other scum or V. If I’m V reading Zenge, my read on PSV might be wrong.
Thanks friendI think that's correct?
I don’t think village zenge would fake a take like this cause why? What would it accomplish on d2?I’m saying that yes it reminds me of that but I’m also not reading PSV as strong scum right now (whereas I knew Santy was scum).
I don’t know if Zenge is capable of making a fake push like that.
I feel like I’m stuck in a WIFOM. If I’m scum reading Zenge, PSV is either other scum or V. If I’m V reading Zenge, my read on PSV might be wrong.
Are you feeling you need to land in one or the other?This zenge v psv thing is making my head spin and I don't know where to land. I'm going to
unyeet rae
for now though because the more I see her interactions the more I think my original vibes are wrong. Granted I've only spotted village rae correctly 1/3 times but this feels like village rae
This zenge v psv thing is making my head spin and I don't know where to land.
I'm specifically asking why you seem reticent to ask me because@potentialsheltervet why were you interested enough in people's reads of Dubz enough to investigate her, but you won't follow through and ask me why I blocced her despite being prompted multiple times to and being here?
Because me investigating her was based on me being a little suspicious of her and thinking she could be mafia despite other people starting to shift the other way. It turns out I often just use my night actions@potentialsheltervet why were you interested enough in people's reads of Dubz enough to investigate her, but you won't follow through and ask me why I blocced her despite being prompted multiple times to and being here?
it's not like I had a huge crisis over who to look at. I just went "hmm Dubz probably".Well I originally read zenge as scum and psv as village which makes me not want to jump onto his thought train, but this particular push doesnt feel scummy. If this wasnt multiball I would say zenge is probably right with the consensus heading his way but the fact that we have probably at least 1 other faction makes me more suspicious of village bloccs.Are you feeling you need to land in one or the other?
Are you trying to pocket me with trains? 🤔
and you're ... still not interested in why people's reads have changed?Because me investigating her was based on me being a little suspicious of her and thinking she could be mafia despite other people starting to shift the other way. It turns out I often just use my night actionsit's not like I had a huge crisis over who to look at. I just went "hmm Dubz probably".
The more you asked about why I didn't ask you, specifically, the more I decided not to ask you tbh. Because your specific read on Dubz isn't going to affect what I did last night.
like okay, had I known this was such a controversial choice, I would've just done it anyway.
I was being playful because I had joked about being on my own. Apparently that didn't carry.I'm also feeling a bit frustrated that PSV claimed I was ignoring her posts earlier, which were primarily AtE at Zenge more than things I'd actually analyze, but does actually seem to be ignoring me when I'm asking things to try and sort her. idk that it's necessarily AI.
Not anymore, because now I don't even want to talk about Dubz now. It feels like a pointless circle.and you're ... still not interested in why people's reads have changed?
No it’s becuase you feel like an exasperated villageris this because I said I want to investigate barks more
because if it's to make me feel pleased and want to stop pondering you
it's like... 62% of the way to working.
Well, if you're not going to even attempt to work with people when they try to understand your thought processes, I don't think you can really get upset if they feel like you're being evasiveNot anymore, because now I don't even want to talk about Dubz now. It feels like a pointless circle.

(Because its working)Are you trying to pocket me with trains? 🤔
Explain, noobUnyeet fruit
Yeet zenge
Hello shorty, can I know why you’re townreading dubz?still hasn't asked me why I'm townreading Dubz
Spicy noobletUnyeet fruit
Yeet zenge
Hey you’re still one too till the next noob game!Explain, noob
I am noob. Kitz is also noob. Noob to noob, I want an explanation.Hey you’re still one too till the next noob game!
I dont like their strong push (or what it seems to be to me) to PSV who is one of my stronger town reads. And i feel like they started a snowball that shorty is also participating in that will end with PSV being misyeetedExplain, noob
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.