Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh.Actually, I don't think kitz has claimed one, I was remembering her talking about hirsute but that was her discard.
Hey @kitzsuna what was the role you took affiliation from?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Oh.Actually, I don't think kitz has claimed one, I was remembering her talking about hirsute but that was her discard.
The mind games are working I seeCG or Spurs are appealing to me bc if they had the choice between village or scum I believe they absolutely would have chosen scum
Im a villager lolActually, I don't think kitz has claimed one, I was remembering her talking about hirsute but that was her discard.
What role did you use for affiliation, though?Im a villager lol
You’re not doing the thing. What was the affiliation and role you discardedIm a villager lol
Well not discarded but used for affiliationYou’re not doing the thing. What was the affiliation and role you discarded
i'm going to stick with the apop vote for now
Insistent I seesticking with my vote on apop
i'll stop by in the morning
This is not new, but it doesn't seem to have improvedI have no self control.

Here's a list if you need to make something up real quick:Im a villager lol
Good to know you’re still you famThis is not new, but it doesn't seem to have improved![]()
APOP
Edit this. Don't post the list until everyone has claimed.Anyways I didn't sleep
Thanks, Apop. I was too lazy to pull up a spreadsheet. That feels too much like work
I also have shorty and SAR on my do-not-vote D1 list for modding the last game, and I'm going to add dubZ to the list since they've done so many games in the last few months. Clem is also immune for a day, for me personally, because I went after him really hard in the last game.So far, I don't have vibes out for anyone. I'm probably not gonna vote Apop because she was yeeted D1, but everyone else is fair game.
@fruitsalad what does vanilla cop mean? Isn't cop an ability, or do you mean vanilla in place of town?
if you want to keep track on your own, feel free, but PLEASE DO NOT POST A LIST OR RUNNING LIST UNTIL EVERYONE HAS CLAIMED, as it will make it harder to catch someone in a lie.
Fruit vendorOh.
Hey @kitzsuna what was the role you took affiliation from?
fruit vendor! 🥝Oh.
Hey @kitzsuna what was the role you took affiliation from?
Alright alrightEdit this. Don't post the list until everyone has claimed.
That is MUCH more work.Alright alright
But tbf the search feature exists for everyone
i'm touched, thank you kitzFruit vendor
fruit vendor! 🥝
Im selling you to the wolvesi'm touched, thank you kitz
i'm touched, thank you kitz
a vanilla cop is a specific type of cop role@fruitsalad what does vanilla cop mean? Isn't cop an ability, or do you mean vanilla in place of town?
Face reveal day 1
I can't tell you how exciting it was last year when the first chapter of the Goo Tang Clan dropped.Me just hoping we catch someone in a lie:
![]()
guys stop giving me homework
GO TO BED
Fine 🙁GO TO BED
I think fruit is village. Only read I have rnOkay I'm at my cutoff time, and I am really going to try to stick to it.
I have the vaguest villagey vibe on alissa, and don't know what to think of that. fruit maybe a touch towny too, but I'll be honest that I don't fully know why I feel that way because logically, I don't think he's done anything that is AI for him, so that'll be a fun thing for me to argue about with myself at a later time.
Zenge made my nose hairs tickle, so he's the closest thing I have to a scum read rn.
Your brain will thank me tomorrow. Isn't it finals week for you?Fine 🙁
I used town tourist for my affiliationAnyway, was drafting this in my role PM earlier for the people who haven't played CYO before.
Strategic things I've learned from previous CYOs:
Each time I've played CYO, it's been encouraged (first year by someone else, second year by me) for everyone to claim what role they used for AFFILIATION pretty early on. I wasn't sure about it the first year, but last year, it caught multiple people in lies (well, multiple people in the same lie lol #googate22 #electricgoogaloo). I will keep track of claims and make a public list once EVERYONE has claimed - if you want to keep track on your own, feel free, but PLEASE DO NOT POST A LIST OR RUNNING LIST UNTIL EVERYONE HAS CLAIMED, as it will make it harder to catch someone in a lie.
THIS IS TALKING ABOUT YOUR CHOICE FOR AFFILIATION, NOT ABILITY. DO NOT CLAIM YOUR ABILITY ROLE.
I used miller for my affiliation.
Also, I don't find speculation based on discards to be super helpful - if someone hates being scum and they discarded a scum role, for example, you don't know that they discarded it in favor of choosing a town role; they may just have rolled 3 scum. I don't think there's NO information to be gained from looking at people's discards - after all, you can help rule out some roles in the game pending what was discarded, but use a lot of caution attributing anything about affiliation to a discard choice.
ok but do you know why you feel that way, because I don't know why I feel that way, I just doI think fruit is village. Only read I have rn
Maybe it's toneok but do you know why you feel that way, because I don't know why I feel that way, I just do
Yeah finals week 1/2 😅 Our problems class and anatomy lab have finals this week, then 3 more next weekYour brain will thank me tomorrow. Isn't it finals week for you?
Easy breezy feeling to his posts I don’t think he has when he’s scum. He feels like he’s posting as he wants to post without an agendaok but do you know why you feel that way, because I don't know why I feel that way, I just do
Because they're going to hit 10 and disappear like CasperAPOP pls. Why are you counting your posts like you're going to hit 10 and ghost like Casper?
This cutoff time thing is clearly going really well.Maybe it's tone
Hang in there. My final is this week. You're not suffering alone, friend.Yeah finals week 1/2 😅 Our problems class and anatomy lab have finals this week, then 3 more next week
SameThis cutoff time thing is clearly going really well.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.