You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
CHOOSE YOUR OWWN IV - Game Thread
Started by Animal Midwife
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I fear this will be me when i am in school lolGot an 85 on my public health exam, which is a pass in the world of pass/fail, but we get a second attempt and I'm desperately trying to tell perfectionist me it legit doesn't matter
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Let's all do crow pose
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Sounds like something an alien would say (this is a joke)I didn't even know aliens existed until a day or two ago.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You expressed earlier that you do not want to engage with my questions, which I will respect for your enjoyment of the gameI am currently here

Okay. Take out the multiball. Focus on what you know then. It’s more likely than not he wasn’t alone. Who was his partner?I didn't even know aliens existed until a day or two ago.
I don't know. Spurs was my solid, "I got this read".
Multi-ball is hard.
My knees are too sharp. They're hurting my triceps 💀
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
What does this meanKind of. I'm also trying to do crow pose.
Its a yoga pose!What does this mean
I'll engage your questions but I felt like that particular one was no longer productive because I gave you the best answer I have. It's not "don't question me at all", it's sometimes we will not come to an agreement on something and I can't explain it better so best to move on.You expressed earlier that you do not want to engage with my questions, which I will respect for your enjoyment of the game![]()
You can ask me other stuff.
It ain’t worth it.I fear this will be me when i am in school lol
I’m med not vet but once you’re in the realm of pass/fail passing is solid! An 85 is good!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I have now done crow pose
Public health was also a stinky class, which is sad because I love public health. Just move on.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Hehe KD is here to provide me with the laugh reacts I deserve
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Isn't barky in your top scum reads? Where would you like the votes to be?I do not like the votes on the board.
I have no solid reason except my gut is grumbling.
That might be because they fed us chipotle
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wait till the Crows do Dubz poseI have now done crow pose
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
GOD I WANT TO SAY SOMETHING IN RESPONSE TO THISI'll engage your questions but I felt like that particular one was no longer productive because I gave you the best answer I have. It's not "don't question me at all", it's sometimes we will not come to an agreement on something and I can't explain it better so best to move on.
You can ask me other stuff.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
suddenly a murder of crows is melting in mangled positions on my couchWait till the Crows do Dubz pose
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I wish there were a way to pull quotes and like ... save them for later, so you could just insert certain quotes into a post, but not lose the ones you'd pulled along the way.
Intellectually, i know this. And yet. HahaIt ain’t worth it.
I’m med not vet but once you’re in the realm of pass/fail passing is solid! An 85 is good!
Ah well will cross that bridge when i get there
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Because I was already 1/3 of the way into full ISOing but if I can make this real time instead, then it needs to be bite sized chunks, and the only real solution is to insert all the quotes I'd already pulled and then put some of them in my role PM for later, and that's just tedious.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
That's what bookmarks are forI wish there were a way to pull quotes and like ... save them for later, so you could just insert certain quotes into a post, but not lose the ones you'd pulled along the way.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh nvm bookmarks aren't helpful for thisBecause I was already 1/3 of the way into full ISOing but if I can make this real time instead, then it needs to be bite sized chunks, and the only real solution is to insert all the quotes I'd already pulled and then put some of them in my role PM for later, and that's just tedious.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm gonna be honest, I have never once used the bookmark feature on this site.That's what bookmarks are for
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I have a lotta fun things saved and then some things that I have no idea why I saved themI'm gonna be honest, I have never once used the bookmark feature on this site.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Those of you hmming this are not using deductive reasoning to figure out the nature of what I want to say and changed to yelling that I wanted to say something smhGOD I WANT TO SAY SOMETHING IN RESPONSE TO THIS
I see what you're doing, you won't make me say it!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
And because of who I am as a person, I have never cleared the ones I don't need anymore
@apoptosis09 I'd like an answer to my question plsAre you pocketable with trains? 🤔
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
More partial to metros if I'm honest@apoptosis09 I'd like an answer to my question pls
More partial to metros if I'm honest
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
How do y'all find stuff you want to reference later??I'm gonna be honest, I have never once used the bookmark feature on this site.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@potentialsheltervet
Up until this point, any Zenge mention in your ISO was just you asking other people about their reasoning for voting Zenge. You provided none of your own, and never gave any context to this comment or where your read came from.Hmm. The feminine urge to yeet Zenge rn tbh
Well, this makes me nervous about my feminine urge to yeet Zenge.
In light of Spurs' flip, this looks not great for you. That aside, because that's certainly not necessarily scum-indicative and my next plan is to search your Spurs mentions to see where you were at on him, what were you intending to imply here with the rest of the comment?Hm
Did the Spurs wagon gain steam after CG and Zenge were double bubble toil and trouble, or does it only appear that way to my memory because I've got big gaps
I know that you're not currently scum-reading Zenge, so this is a little bit of a moot point, but why were you scum-leaning him?I'm not convinced Zenge isn't some kind of isolated scum but I see why shorty unvoted there.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I store it in my brain and remember it.How do y'all find stuff you want to reference later??
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I wish I had this ability 😔I store it in my brain and remember it.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I've never tried doing this bite-sized ISO real-timing thing before, so if it doesn't work out, that's my second failed experiment after the tiny spoiler attempt.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I've never tried doing this bite-sized ISO real-timing thing before, so if it doesn't work out, that's my second failed experiment after the tiny spoiler attempt.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Guys did I actually post my conclusion from ISOing Zenge in CYO III or did I just think it in my brain?
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
I don't think soGuys did I actually post my conclusion from ISOing Zenge in CYO III or did I just think it in my brain?
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
In light of doing this, still looks not great because the only real mention of Spurs in your ISO prior to this was this comment, shortly after fruit voted him.In light of Spurs' flip, this looks not great for you. That aside, because that's certainly not necessarily scum-indicative and my next plan is to search your Spurs mentions to see where you were at on him,
What's the sitch with spurs
I don't think that question looks bad, it could be genuine wondering why fruit was voting there (and now that I found a tally, fruit was the third vote on Spurs at the time you asked, putting him 1 behind the leading vote of Zenge at the time). It's just hard to spin that in a super positive way with that other quote
idk man this is hard because there's just not much actual content to go on so far when I'm trying to break it up in a manageable way going by person with what we do know, I'm not sure this is going to work
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You said you thought you felt okay with your read there.Guys did I actually post my conclusion from ISOing Zenge in CYO III or did I just think it in my brain?
Got an 85 on my public health exam, which is a pass in the world of pass/fail, but we get a second attempt and I'm desperately trying to tell perfectionist me it legit doesn't matter
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh neat okayYou said you thought you felt okay with your read there.
Thought it was one of those times where you think you've responded to a text but really you've only formulated the response in your brain and days later you realize you left your friend on read
Tbh I think I’m gonna stick with it. Barks hasn’t done anything that I think is supremely village and I don’t really LOVE the beans or PSV wagonYeet barks
Need to get something on the board. And just have a feeling
Editing to add that I am caught up on thread but I don’t have anything significant to add. I know I’m slacking today lol
Best I've got:Okay. Take out the multiball. Focus on what you know then. It’s more likely than not he wasn’t alone. Who was his partner?
yeet barks
@kaydubs @Animal Midwife @Dr. ForgotToFlush
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I think the struggle that I'm having is that I'm onto the 4th page (of 6) of PSV's ISO and there's just ... not that much for me to pull because there's not really a lot of substance and reads? I'm having a very difficult time understanding where she was at/how she got there with most of the roster.
The 4th page is a lot of the AtE stuff at Zenge and in general from this morning, and I'll be honest that I skipped over that because AtE isn't AI and I don't think that it will help me to do so.
I still feel like the aliens reference came out of nowhere, but I talked about that this morning and I'm not gonna rehash it.
I really, really, really want to go back to post #3,027, and I'm not gonna because I know that's going to go nowhere, but I need the thread to know that I want to because I maintain that saying "I do not know why that happened" and doing nothing to seek out the answer to the why is not trying to solve when that in particular would be easy to figure out. Sorry
And then there was a lot of pushing at fruit when he was clearly getting upset.
The 4th page is a lot of the AtE stuff at Zenge and in general from this morning, and I'll be honest that I skipped over that because AtE isn't AI and I don't think that it will help me to do so.
I still feel like the aliens reference came out of nowhere, but I talked about that this morning and I'm not gonna rehash it.
I really, really, really want to go back to post #3,027, and I'm not gonna because I know that's going to go nowhere, but I need the thread to know that I want to because I maintain that saying "I do not know why that happened" and doing nothing to seek out the answer to the why is not trying to solve when that in particular would be easy to figure out. Sorry

And then there was a lot of pushing at fruit when he was clearly getting upset.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ugh, I lied.
PSV, if you really are village, I'm sorry.
unmet barks
yeet PSV
@kaydubs @Animal Midwife @Dr. ForgotToFlush
PSV, if you really are village, I'm sorry.
unmet barks
yeet PSV
@kaydubs @Animal Midwife @Dr. ForgotToFlush
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Idk man. There's nothing in this ISO that I feel is screaming town or scum. I don't even know what I'd call it.
I don't think I historically was great at coming to a read on PSV in early game, so I guess I'm experiencing what used to be normal for me? But I feel like I've found town!PSV before in early game and what I see in this ISO doesn't really fit that OR scum!PSV.
I don't think I historically was great at coming to a read on PSV in early game, so I guess I'm experiencing what used to be normal for me? But I feel like I've found town!PSV before in early game and what I see in this ISO doesn't really fit that OR scum!PSV.
That one of CG/Zenge was a wolf and a fellow wolf was starting a counterwagon on village!SpursIn light of Spurs' flip, this looks not great for you. That aside, because that's certainly not necessarily scum-indicative and my next plan is to search your Spurs mentions to see where you were at on him, what were you intending to imply here with the rest of the comment?
Or not necessarily village, just not the same faction ig
I was scum leaning him because he felt isolated and yet pokey in a way I don't feel like he usually does on day one. I'm not sure if I can explain this more but I'm familiar with a d1 Zenge who nudges in and ruminates. He felt less ruminating and more... Bilious.I know that you're not currently scum-reading Zenge, so this is a little bit of a moot point, but why were you scum-leaning him?
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Going through the motions?I don't even know what I'd call it.
It reads like I felt during my champs finale when I was playing while severely depressed and didn't want to be there.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
On reread, I still think that interaction with samac feels somewhat towny, but Dubz is right that that's a situation where being scum hunting other scum would look the same.