You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
CHOOSE YOUR OWWN IV - Game Thread
Started by Animal Midwife
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I mean. I'm not severely depressed right now. I was agitated this morning, obviously, and I've been trying to keep things lighter and disengage because I was very frustrated.Going through the motions?
It reads like I felt during my champs finale when I was playing while severely depressed and didn't want to be there.
I'm really just tired and swamped and there was a big sense of dejection and resignation that came with realizing I simply wasn't going to be able to keep up with the game so
I also don't think I've ever been so behind/out of sync with a game... Ever. Maybe I have. Probably in champs tbh. So my solving feels scattered because I have gaps and I just don't have the motivation to fill them.
Although idk if it's accurate to say I'm technically behind right now because I have been lingering for the past many pages
Although idk if it's accurate to say I'm technically behind right now because I have been lingering for the past many pages
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@potentialsheltervet Earlier, you asked apop whether she thought that Barks could be a Spurs partner. Do you think Barks could be a Spurs partner? Does your answer change if I say Barks was an early voter on him (based on the tally I saw when I was scrolling through your ISO and saw where fruit's vote was on him)?
Not at all game related: what's with the kitz post in your signature lolI also don't think I've ever been so behind/out of sync with a game... Ever. Maybe I have. Probably in champs tbh. So my solving feels scattered because I have gaps and I just don't have the motivation to fill them.
Although idk if it's accurate to say I'm technically behind right now because I have been lingering for the past many pages
👀 i dont see this??Not at all game related: what's with the kitz post in your signature lol
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I feel like I should look closer at barks, rae, and beans to honor fruit
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I get that, but I'm gonna be frank with you that it's hard to see a lot of solving in your ISO. There's some question-asking here and there, but it's relatively light from an outsider perspective. I don't know how much of it has been going on in your head or role PM and not verbalized on the thread.So my solving feels scattered because I have gaps and I just don't have the motivation to fill them.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
If you're on mobile, you won't.👀 i dont see this??
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
If you're on mobile, signatures don't show up in portrait mode. Gotta go to landscape or a computer.👀 i dont see this??
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
YOU CAN'T SAY I WAS TOO SLOW, SHORTY I SAID MORE WORDS
I'm going to be so excited when they bring this forum into the 21st century and mobile/the app works.If you're on mobile, signatures don't show up in portrait mode. Gotta go to landscape or a computer.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Okay, I'll just say this instead.YOU CAN'T SAY I WAS TOO SLOW, SHORTY I SAID MORE WORDS
skill issue
She said that last game because she didn't realize PSV= potentialsheltervet and I thought it was really funnyNot at all game related: what's with the kitz post in your signature lol
I think it's possible, but iirc barks was pretty pushy of Spurs in general so I would think she's maybe an unaffiliated scum. Because I do think she's scummy.@potentialsheltervet Earlier, you asked apop whether she thought that Barks could be a Spurs partner. Do you think Barks could be a Spurs partner? Does your answer change if I say Barks was an early voter on him (based on the tally I saw when I was scrolling through your ISO and saw where fruit's vote was on him)?
I don't think barks is opposed to bussing but I don't believe it's the most likely explanation
I asked apop about barks specifically because I thought she was saying Spurs voters were likely to be his partner(s) to avoid the Zenge/CG wagon, and iirc are and barks were the only ones who ended on Spurs.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Honestly I'm okay with signatures not showing up on mobile, it would be a lot of scrollingI'm going to be so excited when they bring this forum into the 21st century and mobile/the app works.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah. A lot of it was going on in my head, as per usual.I get that, but I'm gonna be frank with you that it's hard to see a lot of solving in your ISO. There's some question-asking here and there, but it's relatively light from an outsider perspective. I don't know how much of it has been going on in your head or role PM and not verbalized on the thread.
Fwiw I do appreciate you going through me like this, in a way
Probably scum! I talked about it earlier but she feels detached and more like she's popping in to push things along instead of being inquisitive and trying to form attachments@potentialsheltervet thoughts on barks?
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@potentialsheltervet GTH, scum on your wagon or anyone feel like they're working with someone else to you?Day 2 Yeet Tally
beans (2) - shorty, kitz
rae () -
Barks (2) - alissa, apop
PSV (5) - Zenge, samac, Clem, beans, rae
Zenge () -
9/13
yeet close in ~2.75 hours
(I was going to ask how many you thought there might be on there and then decided that's not a reasonable question bc I have no effing idea and how would you).
Oops I can’t readShe said that last game because she didn't realize PSV= potentialsheltervet and I thought it was really funny
I think it's possible, but iirc barks was pretty pushy of Spurs in general so I would think she's maybe an unaffiliated scum. Because I do think she's scummy.
I don't think barks is opposed to bussing but I don't believe it's the most likely explanation
I asked apop about barks specifically because I thought she was saying Spurs voters were likely to be his partner(s) to avoid the Zenge/CG wagon, and iirc are and barks were the only ones who ended on Spurs.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yeet barks
Gth, rae. She was hard defending me earlier and then flipped around. I actually don't know when she voted me tbh@potentialsheltervet GTH, scum on your wagon or anyone feel like they're working with someone else to you?
(I was going to ask how many you thought there might be on there and then decided that's not a reasonable question bc I have no effing idea and how would you).
I really think her and barks could be viable buds but idk if I'm now just confbiasing myself thinking that. Or they could both be scum separately.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
She wasn'tI think it's possible, but iirc barks was pretty pushy of Spurs in general so I would think she's maybe an unaffiliated scum. Because I do think she's scummy.
She voted there, said it was for vibes, never explained why, and then was focused on fruit in 90% of her content otherwise
Ah. Interesting.She wasn't
She voted there, said it was for vibes, never explained why, and then was focused on fruit in 90% of her content otherwise
Well I feel good enough to
Yeet barks
Yeet barks
Also not strictly game related but since I was irritated and annoyed this morning, tbh I want to say @Zenge142 that you've been noticeably gentle about probing my yeet along and I suspect it's because of me having finals. I have noticed and I appreciate it.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
That's pretty standard distancing though, too.Alright, beans/spurs
@supershorty
I didn't quote the very first quote I shared with fruit bc we've all already seen it. But I start the game saying that spurs is likely to choose scum if he gets the chance. Then, later on in D1, spurs says the following about me:
We are both throwing light sus at each other pretty early on in the game. In our first outing as wolves (noob game), we didn't interact with each other like this. I don't think this is a strategy spurs would choose to use during D1.
This is really the only point of the ones that you've made that has any weight with me, I'm sorry. The others are all things that *could* be true, but also aren't truly unpairing. The argument that you've wolfed together before and thus you'd do things differently from the noob game doesn't hold much water with me - neither of you are the same player you were in the noob game, plus you surely learned things you'd do better from the noob game (which is what you're arguing), but also the things that worked.After this is when we both village read each other. I don't know what spurs' motivation for village reading me was, but I can say that at the time he was pinging village to me (and I think there was a part of me that was really hoping he was village bc I wanted to play with village spurs so I was more willing to overlook things).
D1 closes and we pick up in N1.
Spurs moves to scumreads because I've started to notice the sketchy things other players picked up on (the slang, the overly defensiveness) and can't townread him anymore. We have this interaction.
I wouldn't have dropped him all the way from town to scumreads like that if we were paired - I know that that draws attention and would have looked much more suspicious than just keeping him up in townreads/neutral.
Also why would we have both village read each other so hard at the beginning? We know that's pairing - we learned that from our time in the noob game. A beans/spurs pairing would look a lot different than what we've seen so far because we've wolfed together before and wouldn't be this sloppy.
I appreciate you putting in the effort to do this and to ping me, truly. I don't think it really shifts anything for me though.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I support the Barks yeet. I'm also curious to see what happens if these 3 wagons stay close.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Me too!I support the Barks yeet. I'm also curious to see what happens if these 3 wagons stay close.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I AM YELLINGExplanation incoming no one yell at me yet
Really? Because I read so many of your comments in the ISO and said “YES! There it is!”Idk man. There's nothing in this ISO that I feel is screaming town or scum. I don't even know what I'd call it.
I don't think I historically was great at coming to a read on PSV in early game, so I guess I'm experiencing what used to be normal for me? But I feel like I've found town!PSV before in early game and what I see in this ISO doesn't really fit that OR scum!PSV.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
There WHAT is? 🧐Really? Because I read so many of your comments in the ISO and said “YES! There it is!”
Barks was still in my POE. I felt worse about her than anyone else. However, I’m acutely aware of hammers and ties and multi ball. I’m trying hard to see village Zenge right now and I do agree that PSV’s lack of engagement is more school related than not (though I wouldn’t say I was HARD defending her).
When Samac said take multi ball out of it, I still saw barks which is why I voted there first. Then I second guessed myself and thought maybe Zenge and shorty had a point with PSV. But watching PSVs engagement I’m getting dejected villager vibes.
I’m trying to learn to stick with my gut for exams because usually if I change my answer I’m wrong. Barks. Final (and original) answer.
When Samac said take multi ball out of it, I still saw barks which is why I voted there first. Then I second guessed myself and thought maybe Zenge and shorty had a point with PSV. But watching PSVs engagement I’m getting dejected villager vibes.
I’m trying to learn to stick with my gut for exams because usually if I change my answer I’m wrong. Barks. Final (and original) answer.
I ASKED YOU NOT TO WHYI AM YELLING
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
my head has felt like this all day 🥲I’m essentially running myself in circles here with “anyone and everyone could be scum and pairing/unpairing doesn’t matter”
👀 i dont see this??
You have to turn the mobile sideways to get the widescreen cinematic experienceIf you're on mobile, you won't.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm not going to move right now because of that, but I want it known that I would otherwise, probably.Me too!![]()
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Why am I lumped in here?Zenge and shorty had a point with PSV.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Are you reading barks village @Zenge142 ?Yeet barks
There was SO much in shorty’s ISO that was SO much more damning than certainly anything Barks has done.There WHAT is? 🧐
I’m not village reading Barks, but you’re trading away my solid scum read for low hanging fruit with your vote and it doesn’t sit right with me
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@potentialsheltervet
Could you remind me of your most recent scum games and their outcomes (i.e. were you yoten, nightkilled/vigged, or never died)
Could you remind me of your most recent scum games and their outcomes (i.e. were you yoten, nightkilled/vigged, or never died)
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I mean, I agree that her ISO reads very floaty. It's just hard for me to read through it and go "this is OBVIOUSLY scum!PSV" or "this is OBVIOUSLY town!PSV." I do feel like the lack of engagement could be scummy. But I feel like PSV is more assertive than that as scum, at least if she's not lone scumming, and I also feel like she's more engaged than that as town. I've never played with her lone scumming (actually, I think the only time I've played with her scumming at all was Literary,Really? Because I read so many of your comments in the ISO and said “YES! There it is!”
I know you're convinced you're right. I think you could be right. But it's not as black and white to me as it is to you.
Edited because I forgot that BoWWling was a game that happened.
Last edited:
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
What in my ISO and subsequent real-timing with PSV do you feel was "SO damning"?There was SO much in shorty’s ISO that was SO much more damning than certainly anything Barks has done.
I’m not village reading Barks, but you’re trading away my solid scum read for low hanging fruit with your vote and it doesn’t sit right with me
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Hey ZengeThere was SO much in shorty’s ISO that was SO much more damning than certainly anything Barks has done.
I’m not village reading Barks, but you’re trading away my solid scum read for low hanging fruit with your vote and it doesn’t sit right with me
Today isn't the only day that matters
I get more information from looking back at previous days' votes if there are multiple options on the board
If PSV is scum and she has partners we get more information when it looks like she might be save-able than by piling on all at once
You know this is how I play so why in the world are you on my dick right now
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Also that was a callback to
ya donut
ya donut