You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
CHOOSE YOUR OWWN IV - Game Thread
Started by Animal Midwife
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Day 2 Yeet Tally
beans (2) - shorty, kitz
rae () -
Barks (5) - alissa, apop, Dubz, PSV, rae
PSV (4) - Zenge, samac, Clem, beans
Zenge () -
11/13
yeet close in ~1.5 hours
@Barkley13 is in the lead!
Missing: @SARdoghandler @Barkley13
beans (2) - shorty, kitz
rae () -
Barks (5) - alissa, apop, Dubz, PSV, rae
PSV (4) - Zenge, samac, Clem, beans
Zenge () -
11/13
yeet close in ~1.5 hours
@Barkley13 is in the lead!
Missing: @SARdoghandler @Barkley13
Last edited:
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
What was?Twas not
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
PSV's first wolfing was BoWWling
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh yeah, I forgot about that game bc I was on hiatus I believe, but now that you say that, I'm like oh duhPSV's first wolfing was BoWWling
Her lack of any reasoning on my vote for one and her interactions with Spurs slot were the most damning in my opinionI mean, I agree that her ISO reads very floaty. It's just hard for me to read through it and go "this is OBVIOUSLY scum!PSV" or "this is OBVIOUSLY town!PSV." I do feel like the lack of engagement could be scummy. But I feel like PSV is more assertive than that as scum, at least if she's not lone scumming, and I also feel like she's more engaged than that as town. I've never played with her lone scumming (actually, I think the only time I've played with her scumming at all was Literary, and that was her FIRST time wolfing).
I know you're convinced you're right. I think you could be right. But it's not as black and white to me as it is to you.
I can absolutely see the barks appeal. For the moment, PSV is the more sus between the two of them to me (for reasons mentioned in my pairs analysis, plus I agree with zenge's take) so I'll stay there unless something comes up in the next hour or so that changes my mind.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
This post feels super awkward/forced for some reasonI can absolutely see the barks appeal. For the moment, PSV is the more sus between the two of them to me (for reasons mentioned in my pairs analysis, plus I agree with zenge's take) so I'll stay there unless something comes up in the next hour or so that changes my mind.
Oh goodnessDay 2 Yeet Tally
beans (2) - shorty, kitz
rae () -
Barks (4) - alissa, apop, Dubz, PSV
PSV (5) - Zenge, samac, Clem, beans, rae
Zenge () -
11/13
yeet close in ~1.5 hours
@potentialsheltervet is in the lead!
Missing: @SARdoghandler @Barkley13
I was going to say that I was having a hard time deciding where to vote but never mind
Is hammer 7? Because I’m only on break and have to go back to work soon until after close and would like to self prez
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Sorry @Zenge142 this was probably a little harsh. I just don't like being told to be a good little sheep and there's still almost an hour and a half left in the day to make some use of.Hey Zenge
Today isn't the only day that matters
I get more information from looking back at previous days' votes if there are multiple options on the board
If PSV is scum and she has partners we get more information when it looks like she might be save-able than by piling on all at once
You know this is how I play so why in the world are you on my dick right now
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
YesIs hammer 7?
Because I saw what you were saying about PSV kind of reading either way. I’m not lumping you with Zenge, I’m saying you were part of my thought processWhy am I lumped in here?
Day 2 Yeet Tally
beans (2) - shorty, kitz
rae () -
Barks (5) - alissa, apop, Dubz, PSV, rae
PSV (4) - Zenge, samac, Clem, beans
Zenge () -
11/13
yeet close in ~1.5 hours
@Barkley13 is in the lead!
Missing: @SARdoghandler @Barkley13
beans (2) - shorty, kitz
rae () -
Barks (5) - alissa, apop, Dubz, PSV, rae
PSV (4) - Zenge, samac, Clem, beans
Zenge () -
11/13
yeet close in ~1.5 hours
@Barkley13 is in the lead!
Missing: @SARdoghandler @Barkley13
Wut
This was in response to who would be paired with spurs so why would you think that?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You should self prez while you can.Wut
This was in response to who would be paired with spurs so why would you think that?
It’s close enough to hammer in you without warning
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Unyeet barks yeet beans
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Can you walk me through why you couldn't be partnered with Spurs?Wut
This was in response to who would be paired with spurs so why would you think that?
I think a tie means everyone dies
Oh wait it isn't a tie. Interferon Dubz
(This is a joke, to be clear)I think a tie means everyone dies
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Just keepin y'all on your toesOh wait it isn't a tie. Interferon Dubz
Oh wait it isn't a tie. Interferon Dubz
IntoeferonJust keepin y'all on your toes
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Me: Finally I can real time with Barks!
Barks:
Barks:
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I miss @SARdoghandler but she's probably dealing with Pea's bedtime.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Let's all do a rain dance for a good Pea bedtime
Day 2 Yeet Tally
beans (3) - shorty, kitz, Dubz
rae () -
Barks (4) - alissa, apop, PSV, rae
PSV (5) - Zenge, samac, Clem, beans, Barks
Zenge () -
12/13
yeet close in ~58 minutes
Missing: SAR
beans (3) - shorty, kitz, Dubz
rae () -
Barks (4) - alissa, apop, PSV, rae
PSV (5) - Zenge, samac, Clem, beans, Barks
Zenge () -
12/13
yeet close in ~58 minutes
Missing: SAR
Why?This post feels super awkward/forced for some reason
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh I am behind again
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Who even are youOh I am behind again
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Just a snap microread, I can't really explain itWhy?
I understand that's not helpful for you
Oooh I can make you feel bad I got dinner with mt dad and helped put up his Christmas tree which has all my grandmother’s ornaments who passed earlier this year and had a good cry.Who even are you
I’m here and home now tho!
Sally Agatha Macintosh. Heir to the vast Macintosh fortune.Who even are you
Wait when did apples come into itSally Agatha Macintosh. Heir to the vast Macintosh fortune.
I miss @SARdoghandler but she's probably dealing with Pea's bedtime.
I'm back but only because the husband and I switched out so bedtime is going very poorly 😢Let's all do a rain dance for a good Pea bedtime
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
samac pls I was joking, you don't gotta take a shot at my heart like this 😭Oooh I can make you feel bad I got dinner with mt dad and helped put up his Christmas tree which has all my grandmother’s ornaments who passed earlier this year and had a good cry.
I’m here and home now tho!
Yeet beans
Going with my gut from yesterday to get something on the board in case I need to go back in for baby and don't have time to accomplish anything else tonight
Going with my gut from yesterday to get something on the board in case I need to go back in for baby and don't have time to accomplish anything else tonight
Ily thanks for being awesome I just couldn’t resist calling out the heart strings cause I’m feeling mushy.samac pls I was joking, you don't gotta take a shot at my heart like this 😭
I did have a margarita with dinner tho so life is balanced!
Can I get you to vote PSV instead?Yeet beans
Going with my gut from yesterday to get something on the board in case I need to go back in for baby and don't have time to accomplish anything else tonight
Probably not because I'm still in a village!PSV world from yesterday. But boy howdy I'll probably look sus as hell if she is scumCan I get you to vote PSV instead?
Let's all be mushy together. My baby doesn't feel well so I am also sad sack mushyIly thanks for being awesome I just couldn’t resist calling out the heart strings cause I’m feeling mushy.
I did have a margarita with dinner tho so life is balanced!
Probably not because I'm still in a village!PSV world from yesterday. But boy howdy I'll probably look sus as hell if she is scum
So this and Alissa started this wagon?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Ah man I'm getting that feeling again like we have a villager on each of the trolley tracks
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I sort of tried to ISO her a few pages ago, which I personally didn't find super enlightening, but I did do it in bite-sized chunks if you want to take a look at it.Probably not because I'm still in a village!PSV world from yesterday. But boy howdy I'll probably look sus as hell if she is scum
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Why do you feel that way, and why do you specifically feel like all of them are village?Ah man I'm getting that feeling again like we have a villager on each of the trolley tracks
You'd feel better if you were voting PSVAh man I'm getting that feeling again like we have a villager on each of the trolley tracks