Class of 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey guys!
What has been your school's plans with CSPE thus far? Heard of a lot of people cancelling and getting a refund for the time being but also have talked to a few that just want to get the exam over with before residency. Curious on your experiences.
I rescheduled for November and figure I will just take it and get it over with.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Hey guys!
What has been your school's plans with CSPE thus far? Heard of a lot of people cancelling and getting a refund for the time being but also have talked to a few that just want to get the exam over with before residency. Curious on your experiences.

Cancelled for a full refund.

Edit: was a bit harsh. Have very strong feelings against it being forced down our throats. Decided to defer to a date as late as possible.

Reactions: 2 users
I also cancelled for a full refund. I was supposed to take it late October. There is no point in us taking in right now if it's not being used for match. Plus I need the money. High risk, low reward to take it now.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Cancelled for a full refund.

Edit: was a bit harsh. Have very strong feelings against it being forced down our throats. Decided to defer to a date as late as possible.
completely agree

Reactions: 1 user
Hey guys! How are you guys going about visiting places and showing your interest when it’s hard with everything going on?

Hey guys! How are you guys going about visiting places and showing your interest when it’s hard with everything going on?

Contact resident, ask them when and where are good times to visit physically.

Contact resident, ask them about online academics.

Not that hard. Just figure out a way to put your face out there. Not much else you can do.

Reactions: 1 user
In the future, feel free to make threads about your residency program/training and or anything else you guys want to share.
We need to review more programs (from 3/4th years) and now from pgy1.