silverturtle

7+ Year Member
Jun 17, 2011
Status
Podiatry Student
I've been doing some Board Vital Questions every day for the past month or so, just to chip away at the 1500 questions, because I know as it gets closer to January I'm going to get lazier and more burnt out from being on the road for externships. I plan to also use PRISM+ and Crozer. But to be honest, not too worried for it.

Reactions: DexterMorganSK

KSUPOD2021

2+ Year Member
Feb 5, 2017
Status
Pre-Podiatry
Hey guys!
What has been your school's plans with CSPE thus far? Heard of a lot of people cancelling and getting a refund for the time being but also have talked to a few that just want to get the exam over with before residency. Curious on your experiences.

Podstar

Head, shoulders, knees and... Nope, just toes.
2+ Year Member
Mar 2, 2017
Status
Podiatry Student
Hey guys!
What has been your school's plans with CSPE thus far? Heard of a lot of people cancelling and getting a refund for the time being but also have talked to a few that just want to get the exam over with before residency. Curious on your experiences.
I rescheduled for November and figure I will just take it and get it over with.

About the Ads

Weirdy

2+ Year Member
Mar 2, 2016
Status
Podiatry Student
Hey guys!
Cancelled for a full refund.

Edit: was a bit harsh. Have very strong feelings against it being forced down our throats. Decided to defer to a date as late as possible.

silverturtle

7+ Year Member
Jun 17, 2011
Status
Podiatry Student
I also cancelled for a full refund. I was supposed to take it late October. There is no point in us taking in right now if it's not being used for match. Plus I need the money. High risk, low reward to take it now.

About the Ads