This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

premed1234567891011

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was on a very intensive club sports team during college for 3 months and I quit due to an injury. Would including this activity on my application be risky since it's not something I stuck with/might suggest lack of commitment to ADCOMs?
 
I mean, it wasn't one of my most meaningful activities, but I was under the impression you're supposed to include every EC you've done since graduating HS.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You can list any EC you've done since high school. You are absolutely not required to list them all, nor are you required to fill all 15 spots.