Clue WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
That was an epic fail. We would have been so kick-a**.
I know- stupid DocE and his wolfish ability to kill you and convince everyone else that I was a wolf.

Members don't see this ad.

What? You never got your pony. Maybe it flew away, next time don't ask for a flying pony, just go for the one that shoots rainbows out its ***** ;)

Wait, first you tell me that it flew away, and now you say that it wasn't even able to shoot rainbows out of its ass even if it didn't "fly away"?? What kind of campaign are you running sir??

Members don't see this ad :)
Wait, first you tell me that it flew away, and now you say that it wasn't even able to shoot rainbows out of its ass even if it didn't "fly away"?? What kind of campaign are you running sir??

Anyone care to state their platform? What are you promising in return for my loyal allegiance to you? Ponies? Waffles?

Anyone care to state their platform? What are you promising in return for my loyal allegiance to you? Ponies? Waffles?

if you vote for Nstarz I will take down my photo of can but if not she's staying up :D

Sent from my SGH-T989 using SDN Mobile

if you vote for Nstarz I will take down my photo of can but if not she's staying up :D

stupid phone, photo of Kim

Note to self: do not run on a platform of free kittens on a pre-vet forum....

Maybe try an epic slip-n-slide contest next time?

Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry AKDream, I can live with it if it means NStarz does not send me a kitten. :)

I'd actually forgotten about that. :oops: It looks like I can only PM one person at a time, though, how can I send to 2+ at once?

Just put multiple peoples member names on the recipient box. Like sending an email to multiple receivers.

I'm trying to get you votes?

(Don't worry DVM she'll be down soon :p I'll be home soon :( i'm just trying to score Nstarz some votes merely a bluff)

I'm reading my dexter book, and out of the blue, I hear theme from A Summer Place. (why would my neighbor play this elevator music?!)

I feel like this is a murder waiting to happen.

(Don't worry DVM she'll be down soon :p I'll be home soon :( i'm just trying to score Nstarz some votes merely a bluff)

Yeah all my iPhone shows of your avatar are boobs. That's it. Boobs. No face.

Oh wow I read that wrong. Commence campaigning!

Lol Minnerbelle.

Miss a morning, and you are already on page 1.

So hurt :( no one voted me. I mean in the last game as leader I lynched a key player, was under suspicion the whole game, and quit in the middle, and you don't want me?

Harumph.

In that case,
Elect Sheepdogpsu

I've worked with him in the past and he has a solid head on his shoulders!

haha ask AKDream, he knows aaaalll about the limited messaging and inbox capacity :smuggrin:

OMG, I think during the LOTR game, because there were two mods, and all those wolves, at one point I think I sent each PM three times bc you are limited to 5 at a time and then only 5 every so many minutes. So much time spent waiting to send PMs. And that was NOTHING compared to what AKD had to do. You are the PM king.

Miss a morning, and you are already on page 1.

So hurt :( no one voted me. I mean in the last game as leader I lynched a key player, was under suspicion the whole game, and quit in the middle, and you don't want me?

Harumph.

In that case,
Elect Sheepdogpsu

I've worked with him in the past and he has a solid head on his shoulders!

I think SOV is voting on basis of gender... :smuggrin:

OMG, I think during the LOTR game, because there were two mods, and all those wolves, at one point I think I sent each PM three times bc you are limited to 5 at a time and then only 5 every so many minutes. So much time spent waiting to send PMs. And that was NOTHING compared to what AKD had to do. You are the PM king.

I'm pretty sure in that game I was sending out a lot of your multiperson PMs, as for some unknown reason, i'm not restricted? :laugh:

We need a leader who is in touch with the people's wants. :p NStarz, can you guarantee the slip-n-slide comes with a perfect sunny summer day?

Of course! But who said this contest would take place over only one day? :idea:

haha ask AKDream, he knows aaaalll about the limited messaging and inbox capacity :smuggrin:

haha I don't want to talk about it. Yea they limit your messages until you have posted enough. but they wouldn't tell me how much I needed to post. Enjoy an inbox of 25 :)

it's to stop spammers :p

Current Vote Tally:

NStarz 6 (Katie8, akdream, wldlfkda;f, NStarz, Nordicat, hintofblue)

Sheepdog 7 (jjohnston, ffsushi, sheepie, cuitlakeard, lissarae06, philliab, SOV)

Packen 4 (nohika, ivorypolarbear, packen, devyn)

Feel free to start sending night time activities. Maybe we can close night early if I get everything in, if not I will post a night deadline after the elections.

DISCLAIMER: Send your PMs to BOTH myself and krist. If you don't the game may not move forward or you risk the rath of the RNG.

Of course! But who said this contest would take place over only one day? :idea:
Oh really? Tell me more. :cool:
A few days of sun and playing around in the water sounds pretty good in real life at the moment.

Slip n slides sound good to me.

vote Nstarz

Oh really? Tell me more. :cool:
A few days of sun and playing around in the water sounds pretty good in real life at the moment.

I can't give away details. It's a surprise, silly.

Minnerbelle also voted for Packen, I think

You are correct. Thank You!

Current Vote Tally:

NStarz 8 (Katie8, akdream, wldlfkda;f, NStarz, Nordicat, hintofblue, zanydogz, ivorypolarbear)

Sheepdog 7 (jjohnston, ffsushi, sheepie, cuitlakeard, lissarae06, philliab, SOV)

Packen 4 (nohika, packen, minnerbelle, devyn)

Feel free to start sending night time activities. Maybe we can close night early if I get everything in, if not I will post a night deadline after the elections.

DISCLAIMER: Send your PMs to BOTH myself and krist. If you don't the game may not move forward or you risk the rath of the RNG.

Re: disclosure of items/roles: My personal philosophy

It is my experience from modding, that wolves do NOT attack people with items. I don't really even recall it happening once. There is really no point. The item just goes somewhere else, so I am a big believer in disclosing items so we can get the most information. I will certainly do so.

Roles on the hand, is completely different. Revealing that will get you killed publicly! I do find that picking one person to trust is a fair compromise. You get the info out before you are accused, but you limit the number of people to whom it is available. I certainly wouldn't do it first round though!

Just remember the biggest advantage the wolves have over us is information disparity. The more scared we play, the more we play into their hands!

I'm jealous of your 85 degrees... it's only going to be like 74 here.

And I agree about sharing items too -- the more information we have as a group, the better.

:thumbup:

I am always surprised at the things people miss because they don't read the thread carefully (or re-read it later on when they can understand context better).

this would be me! haha I totally guilty of a) not carefully reading enough and b) forgetting things the next day that would have made things so much easier to figure out!

And I agree about sharing items too -- the more information we have as a group, the better.
only 74?!?! I'm freezing over here in the 60 degree weather!

Something is up with the weather here in CO-up to 90 degrees today:eek:

only 74?!?! I'm freezing over here in the 60 degree weather!
Yeah... maybe not the best word choice :oops: If it makes you feel better, we'll be back in the 50's and 60's by the end of the week (thanks Iowa).