Clue WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
51 and windy here. At least better then the rain the last 2 days. I wanna start getting outside a little but the weather isn't cooperating. Instead I am here.:D

When did you move over to Scotland???;)

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Also something is very wrong with my avatar:(
It looks like something made it into a square when it's supposed to be a rectangle. That's not right. :( All squares are rectangles, but all rectangles are not squares!

isn't there some expression about people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
Or people with glass pitchers shouldn't throw stones,
or something like that?

What are you trying to say SOV?! You accusing innocent me of imbibing in alcoholic drink? Well I never! :eek:

isn't there some expression about people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
or something like that?
Confuscius says, "Man who live in glass house should change clothes in basement."

Members don't see this ad :)
or something like that?

You know what they say: People in glass houses sink sh-sh-ships.

Anyone know what movie this is from?

And it went from being 75 where I live over the weekend to snowing all day yesterday:eek:

Hey fireflysushi, try this one-
picture.php

DVMD is this a good enough avatar? Or does it need to be more Clue the board game?

You know what they say: People in glass houses sink sh-sh-ships.

Anyone know what movie this is from?

And it went from being 75 where I live over the weekend to snowing all day yesterday:eek:

What is with extreme weather?! It went from 90 in the shade to yesterday was highs in the 50s. Today? This morning was like 70. Afraid to go outside and see. Also my lunch just got pushed back till 1, instead of the usual 11

2 hours remaining to vote!!

Hurry up and get your vote in! Also send me and krist your PMs for night if you have something to send. I have all but 5 PMs. If I get them, we can end night right after the host elections. :)

Just an FYI: I am going to be unavailable for a few hours--going to the vet behaviorist :)love:). Should be back around 7:30 or so. Get those wolves!

SD, possibly my favorite movie of all time, definitely up there.
saints1.jpg

Where did you guys get the clue cat pictures??

They also have super mario world ones and I think Scooby Doo ones.

And now, on to one of my last team practices of the year...sigh...

Elect PP.

I think it'd be awesome to have an outsider be the decision maker!

Tried to find a funny quote clip from the movie Clue, instead discovered the Brits made an entire terrible TV series of Cluedo in the 90s. It lasted 3 YEARS. :wow:

Tried to find a funny quote clip from the movie Clue, instead discovered the Brits made an entire terrible TV series of Cluedo in the 90s. It lasted 3 YEARS. :wow:

There is a MOVIE?! OH MAH GAHD

On another note, I'm pretty positive I had a game called "pet shop clue". I think it was about stolen pets, not dead pets.

Current Vote Tally:
NStarz 8 (Katie8, akdream, wldlfkda;f, NStarz, Nordicat, hintofblue, zanydogz, ivorypolarbear)
Sheepdog 8 (jjohnston, ffsushi, sheepie, cuitlakeard, lissarae06, philliab, SOV, nyanko)
Packen 4 (nohika, packen, minnerbelle, devyn)

PetPony 1 (PetPony)

Feel free to start sending night time activities. Maybe we can close night early if I get everything in, if not I will post a night deadline after the elections.

DISCLAIMER: Send your PMs to BOTH myself and krist. If you don't the game may not move forward or you risk the rath of the RNG.

Voting closes in 30 minutes, 5 people have not voted.

On another note, I'm pretty positive I had a game called "pet shop clue". I think it was about stolen pets, not dead pets.

Whatttttt? You've never seen the movie?? I love that movie in all its corny glory!

[YOUTUBE]NHEpuz_gUGM[/YOUTUBE]

How have you never seen the movie?! :eek: It's AMAZING! There are 3 endings!!

Whatttttt? You've never seen the movie?? I love that movie in all its corny glory!

[YOUTUBE]NHEpuz_gUGM[/YOUTUBE]

..... Apparently I DID know about this movie. It's been sitting at number 35 on my Netflix cue for ages. Huh.

Maybe I should move it to número UNO :banana:

3 endings to chose from?!?! Like
Goosebumps?!?! Aaahh!! Must see this movie!
Yep! On the DVD you can chose to play one ending randomly, or to watch all of them. If you do, it puts title cards in between them like "Here's how it could have happened" and "Or maybe it happened like this." And each ending makes sense if you follow which characters are in each scene. Plus, the movie is really funny, so it's a win-win all around! :D

TW, you should definitely see it. Then you can troll us with quotes when we're frustrated! "Flames. Flames on the side of my face."