Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
51 and windy here. At least better then the rain the last 2 days. I wanna start getting outside a little but the weather isn't cooperating. Instead I am here.😀
When did you move over to Scotland???😉
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
51 and windy here. At least better then the rain the last 2 days. I wanna start getting outside a little but the weather isn't cooperating. Instead I am here.😀
When did you move over to Scotland???😉

When did you move over to Scotland???😉
I'd take 60 and 51 over 95 too! That's too hot for me.I will trade all of you!
We have been flirting with triple digit temperatures lately. Today is supposed to be 95. 😡
Also something is very wrong with my avatar🙁
It looks like something made it into a square when it's supposed to be a rectangle. That's not right. 🙁 All squares are rectangles, but all rectangles are not squares!Also something is very wrong with my avatar🙁
Or rather, not all rectangles are squares.

isn't there some expression about people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.What have you been drinking?!![]()
Nothing yet! It's math! Geometry ring any bells?What have you been drinking?!![]()

isn't there some expression about people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
Or people with glass pitchers shouldn't throw stones,
or something like that?
Confuscius says, "Man who live in glass house should change clothes in basement."isn't there some expression about people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
Or people with glass pitchers shouldn't throw stones,
or something like that?
What are you trying to say SOV?! You accusing innocent me of imbibing in alcoholic drink? Well I never! 😱

🤣Confuscius says, "Man who live in glass house should change clothes in basement."
isn't there some expression about people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
Or people with glass pitchers shouldn't throw stones,
or something like that?
methinks Confucius was a little shy about the size of his package.Confuscius says, "Man who live in glass house should change clothes in basement."
methinks Confucius was a little shy about the size of his package.
j/kShould I be miss scarlett or mr. plump? Thanks btw!Hey fireflysushi, try this one-
![]()
DVMD is this a good enough avatar? Or does it need to be more Clue the board game?
I have such a raging clue right nowYou know what they say: People in glass houses sink sh-sh-ships.
Anyone know what movie this is from?
And it went from being 75 where I live over the weekend to snowing all day yesterday😱
I have such a raging clue right now
OHHHH my clue's pointing this way 👍
Should I be miss scarlett or mr. plump? Thanks btw!
DVMD is this a good enough avatar? Or does it need to be more Clue the board game?
MmmK. She is my favorite chracter anywho.🙂Miss Scarlet, cuz SheepPoo is Professor Fatty (if we go with Plump 😛 )
That is fine. I just hate the kardashians.
MmmK. She is my favorite chracter anywho.🙂
Miss Scarlet and Professor Plum are the two best characters, I always have to be one of them when I play the game.MmmK. She is my favorite chracter anywho.🙂
Where did you guys get the clue cat pictures??
Someone posted a link in the sign-up thread...Where did you guys get the clue cat pictures??
SD, possibly my favorite movie of all time, definitely up there.
Where did you guys get the clue cat pictures??

*********
Tried to find a funny quote clip from the movie Clue, instead discovered the Brits made an entire terrible TV series of Cluedo in the 90s. It lasted 3 YEARS.
*********
**********
There is a MOVIE?! OH MAH GAHD
On another note, I'm pretty positive I had a game called "pet shop clue". I think it was about stolen pets, not dead pets.
**************
How have you never seen the movie?! 😱 It's AMAZING! There are 3 endings!!**********
There is a MOVIE?! OH MAH GAHD
On another note, I'm pretty positive I had a game called "pet shop clue". I think it was about stolen pets, not dead pets.
**************
How have you never seen the movie?! 😱 It's AMAZING! There are 3 endings!!
********
Whatttttt? You've never seen the movie?? I love that movie in all its corny glory!
[YOUTUBE]NHEpuz_gUGM[/YOUTUBE]
*******

Yep! On the DVD you can chose to play one ending randomly, or to watch all of them. If you do, it puts title cards in between them like "Here's how it could have happened" and "Or maybe it happened like this." And each ending makes sense if you follow which characters are in each scene. Plus, the movie is really funny, so it's a win-win all around! 😀3 endings to chose from?!?! Like
Goosebumps?!?! Aaahh!! Must see this movie!
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.