Clue WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
**********+

Must find my red sleeve to send Castle back in. That's an awesome idea, ivorypolar bear!

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone who has not seen it should do so ASAP.

1980s classic. Does this make me sound old?:confused:

Members don't see this ad :)
Voting Closed.

Final tally:

Current Vote Tally:
NStarz 8 (Katie8, akdream, wldlfkda;f, NStarz, Nordicat, hintofblue, zanydogz, ivorypolarbear)
Sheepdog 9 (jjohnston, ffsushi, sheepie, cuitlakeard, lissarae06, philliab, SOV, nyanko, minnerbelle)
Packen 3 (nohika, packen, devyn)

PetPony 1 (PetPony)

Awww Dvm. You never took MY tally!!! Am I not good enough for you ???

The mansion guests have elected sheepdogpsu as the mansion's host. As the host, you have the ability to veto a lynching.

It is now Night 1. Please send me your PMs by 6PM PST, I will close early if I receive them all before then. I only need a few more as of right now.

***Send them to krist as well, any PMs not in by the deadline will be suject to the RNG***

Anyone who has not seen it should do so ASAP.

1980s classic. Does this make me sound old?:confused:

Yes, even I haven't seen it.

Voting Closed.

Final tally:

Current Vote Tally:
NStarz 8 (Katie8, akdream, wldlfkda;f, NStarz, Nordicat, hintofblue, zanydogz, ivorypolarbear)
Sheepdog 9 (jjohnston, ffsushi, sheepie, cuitlakeard, lissarae06, philliab, SOV, nyanko, minnerbelle)
Packen 3 (nohika, packen, devyn)

PetPony 1 (PetPony)
Congrats sheepie.

And you guys chose the demonic sheep poo. Tsk tsk.

SOV, you have the cook from the movie as your avatar and you haven't even seen it? For shame :p

Congrats Sheepdog on becoming the host of our group trapped in a mansion with murderers among us.

Disappointment.

You make me a sad panda.

sad_panda.jpg

OMG. I hadn't yet even had a chance to realize the game was started and the thread is 5 pages and at least one cycle through. Yikes.

Members don't see this ad :)
OMG. I hadn't yet even had a chance to realize the game was started and the thread is 5 pages and at least one cycle through. Yikes.

Mmmmm not really LIS. It's mostly me, PP, and TW being ridiculous and bored.

Mmmmm not really LIS. It's mostly me, PP, and TW being ridiculous and bored.
And me, also bored, hoping that if I bump up my post count I will be able to have more than 25 PMs/send to more than 1 person at once. :oops:

Also, I am totally ruling the post count for this thread, TW you need to step it up!

C'mon last pm-ers!!! I want to see if I live!!!!!

Congrats host sheepie. I will only congratulate you because you threw out an awesome Boondock Saints ref.

Favorite part of Clue the movie- when Mr Green slaps Mrs Peacock.

Why the daring excitement of being a leader! With the continued anxiety of being stabbed in the back and a constant target for nightime killings, who wouldn't want to be host :smuggrin::laugh:

but in all seriousness, someone who a) won't be a wolf b) will be active in strategizing who is a wolf and c) (IMHO) someone who will be on here posting a lot :D

Screw that. We want (wanted, I suppose, by now - I just haven't gotten that far in the thread) someone tall, strapping, handsome, and awesome ... you know ... like the last game.

Also, I am totally ruling the post count for this thread, TW you need to step it up!

Be patient... Grasshopper.

Only if I was actually playing would this battle be already won.

TW factoid: I was actually born an introvert. Who woulda thunk it?

Screw that. We want (wanted, I suppose, by now - I just haven't gotten that far in the thread) someone tall, strapping, handsome, and awesome ... you know ... like the last game.

Hahaha duuh silly me how could
I forget those aspects. Now where were you earlier to point those out?!!

Miss a morning, and you are already on page 1.

So hurt :( no one voted me. I mean in the last game as leader I lynched a key player, was under suspicion the whole game, and quit in the middle, and you don't want me?

YOU'RE disappointed? I just led the villagers to a victory and nobody even uttered my name. Sniff.

Congrats host sheepie. I will only congratulate you because you threw out an awesome Boondock Saints ref.

I like when Wadsworth and Miss Scarlet are arguing about the number of bullets left in the revolver. :)

Heheh...I like this girl. A newbie who can keep up with the banter. :D

I have to get to know you guys somehow. :D

YOU'RE disappointed? I just led the villagers to a victory and nobody even uttered my name. Sniff.
According to my inside source cuit, the wolves totally had it in the bag until DocE screwed it up. :)

Thanks, sorry about you not receiving your pony from a couple of games ago here is a replacement flying pony
daily_doodle_flying_horse_by_ktshy-d32f68a.jpg

Didn't you kill four of them in a row too?

FOUR? I'm gonna start calling you Nyanko if you keep exaggerating like that. I only actually killed one personally. I would have killed two in a row, had WTF not actually done the second one. The first one in the group of three was actually a wolf, remember? Kim Kardashian?

FOUR? I'm gonna start calling you Nyanko if you keep exaggerating like that. I only actually killed one personally. I would have killed two in a row, had WTF not actually done the second one. The first one in the group of three was actually a wolf, remember? Kim Kardashian?

You act like that'd be an insult. ;)

And I'm still laughing that you guys didn't think Kim Kardashian was evil. ohhhhhhhh :laugh:

I dunno...I was more distracted by the destruction of my beloved post pad to pay attention to who was killing who.

And I'm still laughing that you guys didn't think Kim Kardashian was evil. ohhhhhhhh :laugh:

The thought did cross my mind ... but then I had this "well, nobody ELSE seems to think she/he was evil, so I must be nuts" thought, and just rolled with that.

But yeah ... in retrospect, I would have been highly amused in your shoes.

I love how I personally kill two wolves, peg two others, and all people (wrongly) remember is "Oh, you killed a bajillion villagers in a row." I hope you people are more accurate as clinicians. *grumble* ;)

And I was screaming at my computer screen, "KIM KARDASHIAN IS EVIL!!!"

I wanted to scream even more when LIS sent me a PM stating that my wolf sniffing skills aren't doing good because he killed who I was suspicious of and it didn't work out. :p

Well, I'm going to take a nap. :sleep: I hope I'm still alive when I wake up :xf:

I love how I personally kill two wolves, peg two others, and all people (wrongly) remember is "Oh, you killed a bajillion villagers in a row." I hope you people are more accurate as clinicians. *grumble* ;)
The first two were just part of your job, though, right? Nothing special. ;) It's the screw-ups that people remember.

Your beloved post pad. Psh!

I felt SO bad. And was so confused when y'all starting saying she was evil because SOV hadn't actually said she was a bad person in the game (though we know IRL otherwise).

A wins a win though :laugh: bring it wolfies :smuggrin:

And I was screaming at my computer screen, "KIM KARDASHIAN IS EVIL!!!"

I wanted to scream even more when LIS sent me a PM stating that my wolf sniffing skills aren't doing good because he killed who I was suspicious of and it didn't work out. :p

Heh. I sent you that because I knew it'd make you grit yer teeth. I just couldn't help myself.

Your beloved post pad. Psh!

I :love: +pad+

(And LIS did too...he admitted it via PM when we were having our little emoticon battle and both laughing our @sses off)