You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Clue WW Official Game Thread
Started by DVMDream
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Sorry packen, i was rootin for ya but it's goin nowhere. So I vote for the giant douche instead...
Unelect packen
Elect Sheepie
Unelect packen
Elect Sheepie
********
Anyone who has not seen it should do so ASAP.
1980s classic. Does this make me sound old?😕
**********
Anyone who has not seen it should do so ASAP.
1980s classic. Does this make me sound old?😕
**********
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Voting Closed.
Final tally:
Current Vote Tally:
NStarz 8 (Katie8, akdream, wldlfkda;f, NStarz, Nordicat, hintofblue, zanydogz, ivorypolarbear)
Sheepdog 9 (jjohnston, ffsushi, sheepie, cuitlakeard, lissarae06, philliab, SOV, nyanko, minnerbelle)
Packen 3 (nohika, packen, devyn)
PetPony 1 (PetPony)
Final tally:
Current Vote Tally:
NStarz 8 (Katie8, akdream, wldlfkda;f, NStarz, Nordicat, hintofblue, zanydogz, ivorypolarbear)
Sheepdog 9 (jjohnston, ffsushi, sheepie, cuitlakeard, lissarae06, philliab, SOV, nyanko, minnerbelle)
Packen 3 (nohika, packen, devyn)
PetPony 1 (PetPony)
**********
Awww Dvm. You never took MY tally!!! Am I not good enough for you ???
***********
Awww Dvm. You never took MY tally!!! Am I not good enough for you ???
***********
The mansion guests have elected sheepdogpsu as the mansion's host. As the host, you have the ability to veto a lynching.
It is now Night 1. Please send me your PMs by 6PM PST, I will close early if I receive them all before then. I only need a few more as of right now.
***Send them to krist as well, any PMs not in by the deadline will be suject to the RNG***
It is now Night 1. Please send me your PMs by 6PM PST, I will close early if I receive them all before then. I only need a few more as of right now.
***Send them to krist as well, any PMs not in by the deadline will be suject to the RNG***
Yes, even I haven't seen it.********
Anyone who has not seen it should do so ASAP.
1980s classic. Does this make me sound old?😕
**********
Congrats sheepie.Voting Closed.
Final tally:
Current Vote Tally:
NStarz 8 (Katie8, akdream, wldlfkda;f, NStarz, Nordicat, hintofblue, zanydogz, ivorypolarbear)
Sheepdog 9 (jjohnston, ffsushi, sheepie, cuitlakeard, lissarae06, philliab, SOV, nyanko, minnerbelle)
Packen 3 (nohika, packen, devyn)
PetPony 1 (PetPony)
**********
Awww Dvm. You never took MY tally!!! Am I not good enough for you ???
***********
Sorry, I missed it. It wouldn't have made a difference to the outcome anyway..😛
***********
And you guys chose the demonic sheep poo. Tsk tsk.
************
And you guys chose the demonic sheep poo. Tsk tsk.
************
Yes, even I haven't seen it.
********
Disappointment.
You make me a sad panda.
********
SOV, you have the cook from the movie as your avatar and you haven't even seen it? For shame 😛
Congrats Sheepdog on becoming the host of our group trapped in a mansion with murderers among us.
Congrats Sheepdog on becoming the host of our group trapped in a mansion with murderers among us.
OMG. I hadn't yet even had a chance to realize the game was started and the thread is 5 pages and at least one cycle through. Yikes.
OMG. I hadn't yet even had a chance to realize the game was started and the thread is 5 pages and at least one cycle through. Yikes.
*******
Mmmmm not really LIS. It's mostly me, PP, and TW being ridiculous and bored.
*******
*******
Mmmmm not really LIS. It's mostly me, PP, and TW being ridiculous and bored.
*******
***********
😀 you're welcome
**********
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And me, also bored, hoping that if I bump up my post count I will be able to have more than 25 PMs/send to more than 1 person at once. 😳*******
Mmmmm not really LIS. It's mostly me, PP, and TW being ridiculous and bored.
*******
Also, I am totally ruling the post count for this thread, TW you need to step it up!
I can already see how this game is going to gopick on the whiskey drinking Irish girl
I'll drink with ya!
**********
Sad, but true.
How would I get through the day without [...] LIS making an inappropriate, dirty comment [...]
***********
Wait, WHAT? Why, I never ... !
Also, I am totally ruling the post count for this thread, TW you need to step it up!
*****
Heheh...I like this girl. A newbie who can keep up with the banter. 😀
******
Wait, WHAT? Why, I never ... !
*******
Your nose is growing over there Pinocchio.
And Packen, I am glad you have seen the movie. We can still be friends 😛
*******
Why the daring excitement of being a leader! With the continued anxiety of being stabbed in the back and a constant target for nightime killings, who wouldn't want to be host
but in all seriousness, someone who a) won't be a wolf b) will be active in strategizing who is a wolf and c) (IMHO) someone who will be on here posting a lot 😀
Screw that. We want (wanted, I suppose, by now - I just haven't gotten that far in the thread) someone tall, strapping, handsome, and awesome ... you know ... like the last game.
Also, I am totally ruling the post count for this thread, TW you need to step it up!
**********
Be patient... Grasshopper.
Only if I was actually playing would this battle be already won.
TW factoid: I was actually born an introvert. Who woulda thunk it?
**********
Screw that. We want (wanted, I suppose, by now - I just haven't gotten that far in the thread) someone tall, strapping, handsome, and awesome ... you know ... like the last game.
Hahaha duuh silly me how could
I forget those aspects. Now where were you earlier to point those out?!!
Miss a morning, and you are already on page 1.
So hurt 🙁 no one voted me. I mean in the last game as leader I lynched a key player, was under suspicion the whole game, and quit in the middle, and you don't want me?
YOU'RE disappointed? I just led the villagers to a victory and nobody even uttered my name. Sniff.
I like when Wadsworth and Miss Scarlet are arguing about the number of bullets left in the revolver. 🙂Congrats host sheepie. I will only congratulate you because you threw out an awesome Boondock Saints ref.
Favorite part of Clue the movie- when Mr Green slaps Mrs Peacock.
I have to get to know you guys somehow. 😀*****
Heheh...I like this girl. A newbie who can keep up with the banter. 😀
******
YOU'RE disappointed? I just led the villagers to a victory and nobody even uttered my name. Sniff.
Actually I was considering voting for Katie if she'd put her name out there, I think she was one of the key players in that game.
I still think packen should've bribed everyone with sheep... 

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*******
Mmmmm not really LIS. It's mostly me, PP, and TW being ridiculous and bored.
*******
So... nothing surprising then?
According to my inside source cuit, the wolves totally had it in the bag until DocE screwed it up. 🙂YOU'RE disappointed? I just led the villagers to a victory and nobody even uttered my name. Sniff.
Congrats host sheepie. I will only congratulate you because you threw out an awesome Boondock Saints ref.
Favorite part of Clue the movie- when Mr Green slaps Mrs Peacock.
Thanks, sorry about you not receiving your pony from a couple of games ago here is a replacement flying pony
YOU'RE disappointed? I just led the villagers to a victory and nobody even uttered my name. Sniff.
********
Didn't you kill four of them in a row too?
********
That is one scary pony. 😱
********
Didn't you kill four of them in a row too?
********
FOUR? I'm gonna start calling you Nyanko if you keep exaggerating like that. I only actually killed one personally. I would have killed two in a row, had WTF not actually done the second one. The first one in the group of three was actually a wolf, remember? Kim Kardashian?
FOUR? I'm gonna start calling you Nyanko if you keep exaggerating like that. I only actually killed one personally. I would have killed two in a row, had WTF not actually done the second one. The first one in the group of three was actually a wolf, remember? Kim Kardashian?
You act like that'd be an insult. 😉
And I'm still laughing that you guys didn't think Kim Kardashian was evil. ohhhhhhhh

FOUR? I'm gonna start calling you Nyanko if you keep exaggerating like that. I only actually killed one personally. I would have killed two in a row, had WTF not actually done the second one. The first one in the group of three was actually a wolf, remember? Kim Kardashian?
*******
I dunno...I was more distracted by the destruction of my beloved post pad to pay attention to who was killing who.
*******
You act like that'd be an insult. 😉
And I'm still laughing that you guys didn't think Kim Kardashian was evil. ohhhhhhhh![]()
The thought did cross my mind ... but then I had this "well, nobody ELSE seems to think she/he was evil, so I must be nuts" thought, and just rolled with that.
But yeah ... in retrospect, I would have been highly amused in your shoes.
I love how I personally kill two wolves, peg two others, and all people (wrongly) remember is "Oh, you killed a bajillion villagers in a row." I hope you people are more accurate as clinicians. *grumble* 😉
Woah. Just got home from work and I have 5 pages to catch up.
You act like that'd be an insult. 😉
And I'm still laughing that you guys didn't think Kim Kardashian was evil. ohhhhhhhh![]()
And I was screaming at my computer screen, "KIM KARDASHIAN IS EVIL!!!"
I wanted to scream even more when LIS sent me a PM stating that my wolf sniffing skills aren't doing good because he killed who I was suspicious of and it didn't work out. 😛
Well, I'm going to take a nap. 😴 I hope I'm still alive when I wake up 

The first two were just part of your job, though, right? Nothing special. 😉 It's the screw-ups that people remember.I love how I personally kill two wolves, peg two others, and all people (wrongly) remember is "Oh, you killed a bajillion villagers in a row." I hope you people are more accurate as clinicians. *grumble* 😉
***********
Your beloved post pad. Psh!
***********
Your beloved post pad. Psh!
***********
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lissa, Princess Peach Peacock is cute 🙂
You act like that'd be an insult. 😉
And I'm still laughing that you guys didn't think Kim Kardashian was evil. ohhhhhhhh![]()
I felt SO bad. And was so confused when y'all starting saying she was evil because SOV hadn't actually said she was a bad person in the game (though we know IRL otherwise).
A wins a win though
bring it wolfies And I was screaming at my computer screen, "KIM KARDASHIAN IS EVIL!!!"
I wanted to scream even more when LIS sent me a PM stating that my wolf sniffing skills aren't doing good because he killed who I was suspicious of and it didn't work out. 😛
Heh. I sent you that because I knew it'd make you grit yer teeth. I just couldn't help myself.
***********
Your beloved post pad. Psh!
***********
*******
I 😍

(And LIS did too...he admitted it via PM when we were having our little emoticon battle and both laughing our @sses off)
********
Heh. I sent you that because I knew it'd make you grit yer teeth. I just couldn't help myself.
See if I include you in on any of my wolfie suspcions anymore..
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 190K