-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Clue WW Official Game Thread
Started by DVMDream
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
********
Oh, you all are hilarious.
"Something interesting," indeed!
********
Oh, you all are hilarious.
"Something interesting," indeed!********
Home from work...
Hopefully I have all PMs and I can close night out right now..
Hopefully I have all PMs and I can close night out right now..

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
****************HEY LISSA: SOV is acting younger than he used to be, and JJ has one of the cutest avatars. Do you understand?
harumph
*******************
SOV, I thought you would be amused.
*********************SOV, I thought you would be amused.
Evil doesn't mean dumb!
************************
Home from work...
Hopefully I have all PMs and I can close night out right now..![]()
x 1000HEY LISSA: SOV is acting younger than he used to be, and JJ has one of the cutest avatars. Do you understand?
I hate that I have no idea what this is supposed to mean. But I DO have one of the cutest avatars 😀 Love my kitten. He's not a kitten anymore (2 years old), but he's my youngest (of five...) so he's still the baby. 🙂
HEY LISSA: SOV is acting younger than he used to be, and JJ has one of the cutest avatars. Do you understand?
Pssssst. The tortoise walks daringly in the park.
I hate that I have no idea what this is supposed to mean. But I DO have one of the cutest avatars 😀 Love my kitten. He's not a kitten anymore (2 years old), but he's my youngest (of five...) so he's still the baby. 🙂
He is adorable. Ask Lissa what it means - hopefully she remembers.
*************************************************
You guys are all on crack!
************************************************
You guys are all on crack!

************************************************
Have all PMs. Night is closed. Results Pending.
Have all PMs. Night is closed. Results Pending.
Probably too late, but check yer PMs DVMD.
********Pssssst. The tortoise walks daringly in the park.
"The ill-built tower trembles mightily at a butterfly's passage."
And go wolves!
********
******************************
"The ill-built tower trembles mightily at a butterfly's passage."
And go wolves!
********
Blue Horseshoe loves Anacott Steel.
*****************************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Looks like I started something
.
.******************************
Blue Horseshoe loves Anacott Steel.
*****************************
"The caged whale knows nothing of the mighty deeps."
Yes, hintofblue, you did. 🙂 And I can go for 6 more rounds before I have to make anything up myself. If [general] you can figure out what I'm quoting, you're awesome!
********
It is another night here in Tudor Mansion. The guests head to bed with the same fear as every night... Will tonight be their last night?? As per usual, the mansion guests toss and turn in their sleeps. It is very difficult to sleep well when there are murderers lurking around. The only really interesting thing that happens tonight is that some old man is seducing orca2011. What is really weird is that he is quite good at it. He sways her quickly and lures her into the ballroom. Once she is there he ties her up quickly and shoves her in a closet. All of you young ladies in the mansion had better beware of the super, powerfully seductive old man. The knife also appears to be in use tonight but who cut who and in what room will have to be determined by the mansion guests themselves. Once again morning comes and the mansion guests cringe as they walk through room to room checking to see if any of their friends were brutally murdered during the night. Tonight was a good night for the mansion guests, no one has been killed.
11 guests remain. Orca2011 has been moved to the ballroom. Lynch deadline is 12PM PST. I am off tomorrow!! So I should be around to keep a tally. Thank you to those who helped keep the tallies yesterday and Monday and to those who posted up to date guest lists, that really helped.
Updated list
Conservatory:
1. JJohnston
2. Lissarae06
Kitchen:
4. hintofblue
3. cuitlamiztli
1. Philliab
Lounge:
vacant
Study:
1. nohika
5. WTF
3.sheepdog
Ballroom:
3. LIS
5. NStarz
4. orca2011
Billiard Room:
Vacant
Deceased:
1. AKDream RyanSeacrest
2.Fireflysushi Mr.Green
3. zanydogz Nicki Minaj
4. Packen Pry, TheInvestigator
5. wildcatj Gazardiel, The Angel
6. Minnerbelle Mrs. White
7. wldlfstdnt Jennifer Aniston
8. Dyachei Ellen Degeneres
9. NordiCat Mrs. Ho, The Cook
10. SOV Mrs. Peacock
11. Katie8 Oprah Winfrey
12 . IvoryPolarBear, wadsworth the butler revived as Mrs. Scarlet the murderer.
13. Devyn, Justin Beiber.
14. nyanko, professor plum, murderer and thief
11 guests remain. Orca2011 has been moved to the ballroom. Lynch deadline is 12PM PST. I am off tomorrow!! So I should be around to keep a tally. Thank you to those who helped keep the tallies yesterday and Monday and to those who posted up to date guest lists, that really helped.
Updated list
Conservatory:
1. JJohnston
2. Lissarae06
Kitchen:
4. hintofblue
3. cuitlamiztli
1. Philliab
Lounge:
vacant
Study:
1. nohika
5. WTF
3.sheepdog
Ballroom:
3. LIS
5. NStarz
4. orca2011
Billiard Room:
Vacant
Deceased:
1. AKDream RyanSeacrest
2.Fireflysushi Mr.Green
3. zanydogz Nicki Minaj
4. Packen Pry, TheInvestigator
5. wildcatj Gazardiel, The Angel
6. Minnerbelle Mrs. White
7. wldlfstdnt Jennifer Aniston
8. Dyachei Ellen Degeneres
9. NordiCat Mrs. Ho, The Cook
10. SOV Mrs. Peacock
11. Katie8 Oprah Winfrey
12 . IvoryPolarBear, wadsworth the butler revived as Mrs. Scarlet the murderer.
13. Devyn, Justin Beiber.
14. nyanko, professor plum, murderer and thief
Dead players...
Who wants to be the item movement RNG tonight?
Send me a PM, quickly. I would like to go to bed.
Who wants to be the item movement RNG tonight?
Send me a PM, quickly. I would like to go to bed.
Ugh, I can finally talk again! So anyone want to fess up to shooting me in the toe? Glad you have a bad aim.
1) HOB, I read you loud and clear. Thanks! And can you say where you got your info? If not, no big deal.
2) Way to go lynching Nyanko! Go guests!
3) No one died. Hopefully that's because the wolf target was protected and not because of a conversion
1) HOB, I read you loud and clear. Thanks! And can you say where you got your info? If not, no big deal.
2) Way to go lynching Nyanko! Go guests!
3) No one died. Hopefully that's because the wolf target was protected and not because of a conversion

I didn't even think about that. That makes sense. So who cut someone?Woot! So can we assume that the wolf was either silenced or sliced?
Can we assume the old man is LIS because SOV is dead? 

1) HOB, I read you loud and clear. Thanks! And can you say where you got your info? If not, no big deal. me
3) No one died. Hopefully that's because the wolf target was protected and not because of a conversion![]()
Ugg a conversion would be awful, but I feel like the either the knife or rope is the real culprit. It will be interesting to see if WTF was silenced or not.
I am awaiting a PM or lack of PM from WTF about her investigation. I'll give her until tomorrow morning probably before assuming she investigated a wolf and I'll reveal her target then.
Woohoo! I have my RNG. Devyn is helping to move items tonight. 🙂
I am awaiting a PM or lack of PM from WTF about her investigation. I'll give her until tomorrow morning probably before assuming she investigated a wolf and I'll reveal her target then.
👍
Anybody want to own up to using the the knife? aka Who is silenced?
I'm glad she told you!I am awaiting a PM or lack of PM from WTF about her investigation. I'll give her until tomorrow morning probably before assuming she investigated a wolf and I'll reveal her target then.
👍
Anybody want to own up to using the the knife? aka Who is silenced?
Jj used the knife on orca2011. I used the candlestick last night in the ballroom and witnessed both LIS seducing orca, and Jj cutting her.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Jj used the knife on orca2011. I used the candlestick last night in the ballroom and witnessed both LIS seducing orca, and Jj cutting her.
Well that certainly narrows it down, huh? Wonder if WTF investigated Orca last night, too?!
Those ballroom folks are so kinky.Jj used the knife on orca2011. I used the candlestick last night in the ballroom and witnessed both LIS seducing orca, and Jj cutting her.
Those ballroom folks are so kinky.![]()
That was my thought exactly.
Jj used the knife on orca2011.
I don't know if this means anything, but doesn't the knife block a person's ability to use their role?
I don't know if this means anything, but doesn't the knife block a person's ability to use their role?
I believe so..as does the rope.
Yep so if she is the last wolf then that would explain no deaths last night.I don't know if this means anything, but doesn't the knife block a person's ability to use their role?
I believe so..as does the rope.
yup. That's its purpose - to block their nightly actions.
***************************************
LIS you are such an ODB!
*******************************************************
LIS you are such an ODB!
*******************************************************
********Those ballroom folks are so kinky.![]()
Me, reading you and devyn -->
🤣********
All items have been distributed. Thanks for being the RNG, devyn!! 😀
Yep so if she is the last wolf then that would explain no deaths last night.
Yes! That is why I targeted her! I've been suspicious of orca2011 for a really long time (since she was almost lynched awhile ago). I figured that there was probably only one wolf left, so if I used the knife on the wolf, there would be no deaths. The entire point of the knife is to block nightly actions, so...
Lynch orca2011
All items have been distributed. Thanks for being the RNG, devyn!! 😀
*********************************************
no problem! It was fun and challenging!

here is a beiber meme for all your hardwork!
**************************************************************
*********************************************
no problem! It was fun and challenging!
here is a beiber meme for all your hardwork!
**************************************************************
Exactly what I wanted....
I tied up Orca. Partially to continue in my S&M ways ..... (*wink NStarz*) ... partly to move Orca somewhere we could chat in case she was a villager ... and partially to silence her in case she was a wolf. Seemed like an all around reasonable move.
Looks like it at least suggests she's a wolf?
lynch Orca
Looks like it at least suggests she's a wolf?
lynch Orca
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
***************************************
LIS you are such an ODB!
*******************************************************
😉
Yer just jealous.
Oops. Should have caught up on the thread before posting. Looks like Jjohnston and I were on the same page.
While I'm pretty sure that orca is our wolf, I want to wait until we are sure WTF is silenced and that orca was her investigation. I don't want a plurality to be reached until we are sure.
While I'm pretty sure that orca is our wolf, I want to wait until we are sure WTF is silenced and that orca was her investigation. I don't want a plurality to be reached until we are sure.
Don't make me tie you up next .... vote! 😉
If Sheeps confirms that orca was WTF's investigation, I will happily vote to lynch her.Don't make me tie you up next .... vote! 😉
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 194K