-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Clue WW Official Game Thread
Started by DVMDream
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I found it interesting that when firefly was getting into trouble, nohika and hintofblue both refused to get on the wagon and chose to lynch zany instead. Just an observation.
I'd like to hear their reasoning for why as well.
I found it interesting that when firefly was getting into trouble, nohika and hintofblue both refused to get on the wagon and chose to lynch zany instead. Just an observation.
Even though I'm indicting myself here as well, I'd also suggest at least keeping an eye on peeps who wanted to lynch IPB. Pretty decent chance there's a wolf or two in that list, I imagine.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Even though I'm indicting myself here as well, I'd also suggest at least keeping an eye on peeps who wanted to lynch IPB. Pretty decent chance there's a wolf or two in that list, I imagine.
Good point. Wolves would have loved to get rid of someone with a role.
I found it interesting that when firefly was getting into trouble, nohika and hintofblue both refused to get on the wagon and chose to lynch zany instead. Just an observation.
I can't speak for nohika, but I didn't jump on the bandwagon against firefly because it was based on a hunch with very little further evidence. I thought zany not knowing that everyone didn't have a role (I don't, I'm just a villager) and saying "My character is pretty famous from what I could tell." (I know my character is famous, so I'm not sure how zany wouldn't know if theirs was/wasn't) were suspicious.
Obviously, we now know that firefly was a wolf, but we still don't know about zany, so I'm not going to apologize for voting that way.
I can't speak for nohika, but I didn't jump on the bandwagon against firefly because it was based on a hunch with very little further evidence. I thought zany not knowing that everyone didn't have a role (I don't, I'm just a villager) and saying "My character is pretty famous from what I could tell." (I know my character is famous, so I'm not sure how zany wouldn't know if theirs was/wasn't) were suspicious.
Obviously, we now know that firefly was a wolf, but we still don't know about zany, so I'm not going to apologize for voting that way.
I felt the same. I didn't want to lynch on a hunch alone and we at least had something even if it was tiny and minute against Zany. That's why I didn't hop on the. bandwagon - even though it was right, I'd rather avoid lynching on the bandwagon and would prefer to reason things out myself and I didn't know enough about fireflysushi to be suspicious on my own so I went with Zany. I'll explain it more coherently later - I'm on my phone.
I just wanted to let you know that you aren't the only one thinking this way. 1st zany didn't know that not everyone had a role implying that she had one. Then, she said her role was pretty famous- I'm pretty sure in this post she had quoted someone saying that they had a pop culture character. This didn't add up with a couple different people, myself included. Definitely doesn't sound right.I can't speak for nohika, but I didn't jump on the bandwagon against firefly because it was based on a hunch with very little further evidence. I thought zany not knowing that everyone didn't have a role (I don't, I'm just a villager) and saying "My character is pretty famous from what I could tell." (I know my character is famous, so I'm not sure how zany wouldn't know if theirs was/wasn't) were suspicious.
Obviously, we now know that firefly was a wolf, but we still don't know about zany, so I'm not going to apologize for voting that way.
I just wanted to let you know that you aren't the only one thinking this way. 1st zany didn't know that not everyone had a role implying that she had one. Then, she said her role was pretty famous- I'm pretty sure in this post she had quoted someone saying that they had a pop culture character. This didn't add up with a couple different people, myself included. Definitely doesn't sound right.
So are you thinking that she is a wolf then? Or still just suspicious?
I have about an hour before my next class (probably my last chance to post before the deadline). Does anyone have any lynch ideas?
Just suspicious for now. It just didn't make sense for her to have a role and be a celebrity because as far as I can tell, the celebrities are the normal villagers. Nothing concrete obviously.So are you thinking that she is a wolf then? Or still just suspicious?
Does anyone in the billiard room have any suspicions about Zany or anything that might clear her based on PM's?
I can't speak for nohika, but I didn't jump on the bandwagon against firefly because it was based on a hunch with very little further evidence. I thought zany not knowing that everyone didn't have a role (I don't, I'm just a villager) and saying "My character is pretty famous from what I could tell." (I know my character is famous, so I'm not sure how zany wouldn't know if theirs was/wasn't) were suspicious.
Obviously, we now know that firefly was a wolf, but we still don't know about zany, so I'm not going to apologize for voting that way.
I voted for Zany as well, for these same reasons. That, and I'm not a big fan of bandwagons that aren't based on proof....annnnd I was at work and missed most of the goings-on at the time

Just suspicious for now. It just didn't make sense for her to have a role and be a celebrity because as far as I can tell, the celebrities are the normal villagers. Nothing concrete obviously.
I'm not jumping on the Zanydogz bandwagon, but I'm curious about this. The whole are we assuming everyone has a role/really cool role, which implied she had a role (good or bad). And then says she is a famous person. IPB, who we KNOW had a role, did not say anything about a famous person, right? So does this imply you can't be both. Or do we assume she meant the her role is played by a famous person in the movie? 😕
I'd also like to know this -- the stuff she's said about her role hasn't added up to me either.Does anyone in the billiard room have any suspicions about Zany or anything that might clear her based on PM's?
anyone who knows anything, please bring up some info. i gotta go in like 20 min, and i want more info before i cast my vote. right now zany looks the most suspicious so i'm kind of inclined to go for her. but if anyone has info either implicating her or exonerating her, then i'd really really like to know
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah I guess I missed something... I remember Zany asking if everyone had a role in this game, but I don't remember where she said she was a famous person?😕 And I really don't feel like going back through the thread to find it right now. It definitely would not add up though as it does not seem that celebrity characters have roles only movie/game characters.
👍 Yeah, please share. I'm not suspicious enough to vote for her yet but she is the most suspicious so far.anyone who knows anything, please bring up some info. i gotta go in like 20 min, and i want more info before i cast my vote. right now zany looks the most suspicious so i'm kind of inclined to go for her. but if anyone has info either implicating her or exonerating her, then i'd really really like to know
I'm not sure about that. My character is pretty famous from what I could tell...
This is where zany made the comment about being a famous character. It was in reply to jjohnston saying her character was an actress but not the best one or something like that.
Sorry, jjohnston's character was a singer, not actress. This is what zany was replying to.Lol, it seems like everyone who has a pop culture character has someone who's not that great. We have Chris Brown, your character, and then mine's a singer but.... let's just say I told DVMDream that I hate him a little bit for making me her.![]()
*****************************
Glad the meme war is entertaining you folks! I am honestly haveing more fun looking at these pics than I was killing you innocents!
**************************************
Glad the meme war is entertaining you folks! I am honestly haveing more fun looking at these pics than I was killing you innocents!
**************************************
This is where zany made the comment about being a famous character. It was in reply to jjohnston saying her character was an actress but not the best one or something like that.
Ok that is definitely a bit off. Either your character is famous or not - no two ways about it really. I don't really even understand the statement "from what I can tell".
It would be interesting to hear an explanation from Zany on this one.
**************
I'm back!!
Poor little TW-in-training. Imagine what her post count could be if those awful wolfies didn't kill her!
*****************
I'm back!!
Poor little TW-in-training. Imagine what her post count could be if those awful wolfies didn't kill her!
*****************
Ok guys I really gotta go, and I won't be back until 4:30 or so pacific time. Since nothing's come up, I'm going to have to go with lynch Zany. I'm not entirely convinced, but she is smelly.
I found it interesting that when firefly was getting into trouble, nohika and hintofblue both refused to get on the wagon and chose to lynch zany instead. Just an observation.
Weren't you the one in our group to bring up ZanyDogs in the first place? Why throw Nohika under the bus for something you suggested to begin with?
Anything? I have ~10 minutes before my next class. No idea what my availability will be after that.
For now, I guess I'm going to stick with that original suspicion - lynch zany.
For now, I guess I'm going to stick with that original suspicion - lynch zany.
lynch orca2011
just a feeling
just a feeling
Hey guys...what was decided about the lynch deadline today?
You have 30 minutes until the deadline, and I am off to class for a while
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I really mean...what IS the lynch deadline today? Sheesh! After lunch brain fuzz.....
12pm PST, 3pm EST. 2pm, CST, 1pm, MST.
Pick whichever that applies.You have 30 minutes until the deadline, and I am off to class for a while
Nevermind was thinking CST
Hey. Just checking in. Spilled water on my keyboard last night and my laptop is shot. :< Will read everything I missed and hopefully have some input shortly.
has anyone heard from zanydog today? She is viewing the thread and not posting to defend herself, she may be silenced. Could be silenced by wolves so that they can get her lynched, just saying.
Now i really need to leave or will be late for class😎
Now i really need to leave or will be late for class😎
12pm PST, 3pm EST. 2pm, CST, 1pm, MST.Pick whichever that applies.
Thank you! I was hoping someone would break it down for lazy ol' me! 😀
lynch orca2011
just a feeling
************
Is it that time again?
************
Yikes! Okay let me explain what was going through my head...
I knew that everyone had a role, ie name or at least villager/wolf role. That was a given. What I was questioning was whether it was going to be similar to the last WW game where everyone had an ability. I think I stated as much in a previous yesterday...?
And yes, I stand by my original statement: my role is a famous pop culture icon. I'm not saying who, as that would seem like defensive flailing and THAT almost got me lynched last game.
All I can say is that I AM a villager and NOT a wolf. Lynch me if you want, but you will regret it later.
And if I don't reply in the next hour, it's because I'm in class and actually have to pay attention to this one...
I knew that everyone had a role, ie name or at least villager/wolf role. That was a given. What I was questioning was whether it was going to be similar to the last WW game where everyone had an ability. I think I stated as much in a previous yesterday...?
And yes, I stand by my original statement: my role is a famous pop culture icon. I'm not saying who, as that would seem like defensive flailing and THAT almost got me lynched last game.
All I can say is that I AM a villager and NOT a wolf. Lynch me if you want, but you will regret it later.
And if I don't reply in the next hour, it's because I'm in class and actually have to pay attention to this one...
This implies that you have an ability. Do you?Yikes! Okay let me explain what was going through my head...
I knew that everyone had a role, ie name or at least villager/wolf role. That was a given. What I was questioning was whether it was going to be similar to the last WW game where everyone had an ability. I think I stated as much in a previous yesterday...?
And yes, I stand by my original statement: my role is a famous pop culture icon. I'm not saying who, as that would seem like defensive flailing and THAT almost got me lynched last game.
All I can say is that I AM a villager and NOT a wolf. Lynch me if you want, but you will regret it later.
And if I don't reply in the next hour, it's because I'm in class and actually have to pay attention to this one...
Current Lynch Tally
zany 3 (nstarz, hintofblue, minnerbelle)
orca2011 1 (sheepie
jjohnston 1 (Katie8)
1 Contingency vote that will be revealed later.
Lynch deadline is 12PM PST. Please, someone post an official vote tally at 12PM for me, otherwise voting will be closed but you will not get results until I get home from work. Thanks!
Happy Lynching!
zany 3 (nstarz, hintofblue, minnerbelle)
orca2011 1 (sheepie
jjohnston 1 (Katie8)
1 Contingency vote that will be revealed later.
Lynch deadline is 12PM PST. Please, someone post an official vote tally at 12PM for me, otherwise voting will be closed but you will not get results until I get home from work. Thanks!
Happy Lynching!
This implies that you have an ability. Do you?
No I don't, but I am a villager so numbers always help.
No I don't, but I am a villager so numbers always help.
This seems inconsistent to me.
If you didn't have an "ability" then you would know everyone didn't have abilities.
You would only be confused if you either had an ability or were a wolf.
Your responses don't add up.
Lynch zany
Current Lynch Tally
zany 4 (nstarz, hintofblue, minnerbelle, sov)
orca2011 1 (sheepie)
jjohnston 1 (Katie8)
1 Contingency vote that will be revealed later.
Lynch deadline is 12PM PST. Please, someone post an official vote tally at 12PM for me, otherwise voting will be closed but you will not get results until I get home from work. Thanks!
Happy Lynching!
zany 4 (nstarz, hintofblue, minnerbelle, sov)
orca2011 1 (sheepie)
jjohnston 1 (Katie8)
1 Contingency vote that will be revealed later.
Lynch deadline is 12PM PST. Please, someone post an official vote tally at 12PM for me, otherwise voting will be closed but you will not get results until I get home from work. Thanks!
Happy Lynching!
If you don't have an ability then you should have known that not everyone has a role like the last game. This is what doesn't add up. This isn't sitting right with me so lynch zanyNo I don't, but I am a villager so numbers always help.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I hate these early lynches. I agree that zany seems suspicious, but it's really not much to go on at this point. zany, maybe you should just come out with your character? I'm not sure how helpful it would be, but in the face of lynching any information you have about your character may help. And if you are just a silly character with no role, revealing your character won't make you wolf bait.
Took the words right out of my mouth.This seems inconsistent to me.
If you didn't have an "ability" then you would know everyone didn't have abilities.
You would only be confused if you either had an ability or were a wolf.
Your responses don't add up.
Lynch zany
:
My role is Nicki Minaj. A mansion guest. You'll find out soon enough in a few minutes.
Who? Runs to google. Still have no idea. 🙁
Who? Runs to google. Still have no idea. 🙁
Lol she's a singer.
Eh. Not really convinced zany is a wolf. She hasn't really done anything wolfy in PMs either.
Unlynch zany
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 194K