Clue WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So do I!! :D
Man I would love to be mod! You get to know everything that is going on and don't have to worry about getting killed!

Members don't see this ad :)
Well I know something you don't know! :hungover:
70437464314269_kVKCqSFy_c.jpg

DVMDream, I have to say that making the butler the seer was a stroke of genius. After all, the butler is the one whose job is to know where everything is and what's going on all the time. :)

So much for going to bed- pretty sure I just caught some losers about to attempt to break into our cars. Our neighborhood is a safe neighborhood but we have had a string of car break ins. Just a little while ago, my dogs started going crazy. I looked out the front door and saw what looked like a flashlight in the vicinity of our cars. I turned on my porchlight and the light started bouncing like someone was running with it. It got turned off once they were across the street. I couldn't get a good look at them though. Not like they would have gotten anything if they had broken in. We didn't have anything valuable in our cars.

So much for going to bed- pretty sure I just caught some losers about to attempt to break into our cars. Our neighborhood is a safe neighborhood but we have had a string of car break ins. Just a little while ago, my dogs started going crazy. I looked out the front door and saw what looked like a flashlight in the vicinity of our cars. I turned on my porchlight and the light started bouncing like someone was running with it. It got turned off once they were across the street. I couldn't get a good look at them though. Not like they would have gotten anything if they had broken in. We didn't have anything valuable in our cars.
I hope your cars stay safe!

I'm going to go against trend and say I'd prefer option 2.

I will not have much availability tomorrow (Thursdays are my busiest), particularly in the afternoon. I can make option 1 work, but it will probably require putting in an early lynch vote without much information.

:mad: not cool! I had someone steal my debit card # once...not the card, just the #. It's like...seriously, go steal from someone who actually has money! Douchenozzles!

I realize this is a ridiculous response, but I like the meme:)
70437464314243_iGVEPwu8_c.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
That's scary Lissa. Glad they went running!

Still catching up guys!

I have 38PMs, over 8 pages of thread and I have to figure out what occured during the last night cycle. Luckily krist has created a nice excel sheet to keep it organized in. :)

Thank you so much krist for taking over! Day 2 and Night 2 would not have happened today without you! :thumbup:

As for the Day 3 lynch deadline...

It appears as though option 1 is going to be most popular right now. I will wait for some more people to give opinions and post the deadline tomorrow morning. Please feel free to send contingency votes if needed.
Night 3 will be closing at 6PM tomorrow no matter which option for lynch is picked so please send me those PMs as soon as possible. Don't make me use the RNG due to a lack of PM. RNG is not always very nice.

So it said you couldn't use any items/skills you had? Sounds like a "roleblocker" item....

*That's* interesting. Ugh. I can't really be specific without revealing more than I'd like, but I'll say that Nyanko's suggestion could be supported by what happened to me last night.

So at least we know it doesn't silence.
The rope is the silencer. There might be another one though???

Oh that is so creepy! I had some teenagers lurking around my car once around midnight. I made my car alarm go off. Freaked them out a lot.

I realize this is a ridiculous response, but I like the meme:)
70437464314243_iGVEPwu8_c.jpg

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

[YOUTUBE]http://youtu.be/tDgS6qLsVM4[/YOUTUBE]
Hm...i'll probably botch this YouTube link, but this is HILARIOUS. :)

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube/tDgS6qLsVM4[/YOUTUBE]

Did that fix it?

Nope guess not. Video posting fail.

[YOUTUBE]tDgS6qLsVM4[/YOUTUBE]

I forget who started shortening my name to that. I think SOV always used S&S. The SnS might have been AkD? Shrug.

Our equestrian team motto was "whips, leather, and a good hard ride" ;)

The wolves and I shortened your name to SnS in whatever game that was that you and I were in the same group and I killed you..;)

I leave you for tonight with one final message:
Villagers, get the wolves! And while you may be paranoid, that doesn't mean someone's not out to get you. :D
cat-conspiracy.jpg

Finally caught up with everything! Nice meme war!!

View attachment meme war.jpg

I am actually glad that about 2 pages of this thread was just a meme war. It made reading it go by much more quickly.

I am now going to go delete the 98 PMs from my inbox from yesterday and today and then I am going to go to bed.

Lynch Deadline is 12PM PST. When 12PM hits someone please post an official vote tally for me, it will be impossible for me to read through 6 pages of thread and try to keep track of who voted for who from my phone during my one hour lunch break. I will then post the end of day update while I am on lunch.

Start sending me PMs as soon as you have decided what you are doing for Night 3.

This game is fantastic. Catching up on like 20 pages of the last WW game & then launching into this one - :love: Can't wait to see how this plays out. I loved the Clue books, played the game a few times and NEVER saw the movie.....apparently I've been under a rock.

I cheer for the moddies! YAYYYYY

The wolves and I shortened your name to SnS in whatever game that was that you and I were in the same group and I killed you..;)

advice-animals-memes-get-off-my-chillwave-brah.jpg

No for realz...now I remember...you were converted, and fooled the noob. Kanderson and I started singing campfire songs...good times.

And they found LIS, drunk and passed out.:
DrunkKermit.jpg

Wompwomp.

Wow! Seriously? Another meme war? At least it makes catching up on the thread easy.

Don't have much to add, but I was thinking about the knife only cutting and not killing. What if you have to choose the correct room to stab or slash someone? Like AKD with a cue stick in the billiard room. Or something like that. Otherwise, I think assuming that they just inhibit your roles are very interesting.

Sorry that we lost the seer. :( Makes me doubly glad we didn't lynch IPB yesterday. But I can't see why the wolves would kill her if they haven't know her role exactly. After all, I don't think everyone was totally convinced she was innocent based on what she used as proof on the thread, right? Just saying...

So....based on what happened last night. Do we have any suspects for today's lynch?

Holy crap - that was a lot to wade through! Sorry we lost you Ivory :( That is why I did not want to lynch you as I figured you were telling the truth about having a role. Let's hope we have a useful investigative item out there as it sounds like the candle does jacksh#t!

I'm sure she would :laugh: And no, I haven't made them -- they look tasty, but I've never had whiskey or Bailey's so it would be a learning experience!

:eek: :eek: :eek: WTF! You have never had whiskey or Bailey's - sacrilege!

The ballroom is apparently the place to go for alcoholics and stoners.

I resemble that remark! :laugh:

Welcome to the ballroom LIS :D

Wow! Slooooooow morning. :yawn:

Just woke up and caught up. My wolfie senses are not tingling, I'm sad to say. I'll do some contemplating and hopefully come up with something.

Are you saying our memes are not important posts? I'm offended, Sauron.

Are you saying our memes are not important posts? I'm offended, Sauron.

Haha. There have been some fantastic ones. I've gotten some good laughs. And sigh, because I miss being Sauron. I got to know almost everything, still got to play without having to post on the thread, didn't have to worried about getting killed... That was the life.

Thanks that's super helpful. And if you can be the awesome person to list highlights of important ideas/confessions/inconsistencies, and post that before earlier rather than later before the lynch, that'll help tremendously for those of us who'll be busy during the day today. (no pressure or anything :p). Let us know if your wolfie senses start tingling again. Your 6th sense was fab yesterday.

Thanks that's super helpful. And if you can be the awesome person to list highlights of important ideas/confessions/inconsistencies, and post that before earlier rather than later before the lynch, that'll help tremendously for those of us who'll be busy during the day today. (no pressure or anything :p). Let us know if your wolfie senses start tingling again. Your 6th sense was fab yesterday.

Haha, I will do my best.
An update to this, first day is day 2 not day 1

Election: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/show...&postcount=206
Night 1: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/show...&postcount=358
Day 2: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/show...&postcount=731
Night 2: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/show...&postcount=878

funny-cat-pictures-deh-plot-iz-thickinn

I cant get my memes to poooossstt!!! argh!

well, no wolfie sense tingling here. I am going to post my random lynch now, I don't know when I'll be back on. my thursday is horrible today :( sooo hopefully if someone comes up with something better ill make it back in time to switch my vote!

lynch jjohnston

Current Lynch Tally

jjohnston 1 (Katie8)

1 Contingency vote that will be revealed later.

Lynch deadline is 12PM PST. Please, someone post an official vote tally at 12PM for me, otherwise voting will be closed but you will not get results until I get home from work. Thanks!

Happy Lynching! :)