Contribution to student body

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctential

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
The prompt asks for personal “characteristics or experience that contributes to the diversity of the student body.:confused:

I wrote about an experience on a football filed to show my competitiveness and willingness to try. But I have trouble finishing the essay to show how I can contribute to the diversity of the student body.
I have diverse interest – music (hip-hop & contemporary), DJ, physical fitness, humor, etc.

You input is most appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

Try defining what diversity means to you first. When you have answered that, then you can apply that to how you can contribute diversity to the student body.....In my honest opinion, these essays are generally very ambiguous, try not to overthink it too much and just write how you will be different from others in the class....

I wouldn't talk about rap, working out, being funny, or compeititive....those are qualities a lot of people here have....using your football example, talk about the sense of camaraderie and teamwork you got from playing the sport and how ur athletic background will contribtue to diversity as most pre-meds did not play a sport in college

Status
Not open for further replies.