-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Cornell University c/o 2025
Started by raegan117
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Considering the call each accepted student individually I'm assuming there is not a specific time... probably anywhere between 9am-5pm I'm guessingOh man, we may start hearing back starting tomorrow guys 😱
Anyone know if there's a time they usually call around or is it ran
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Cassafrass
Full Member
the better to torture us alllllll lol I've been pretty good at keeping busy but today is rough!Considering the call each accepted student individually I'm assuming there is not a specific time... probably anywhere between 9am-5pm I'm guessing
I’ve heard it’s over one to two days. I think someone said that earlier in this thread so probably tomorrow and Tuesday if they follow their usual trendDoes anyone know how many days they usually make calls over and when they send out rejections in relation to when they start calls?
Rejections probably come the day after all acceptances are released but I’m not 100% sure
I feel that. I’m trying to distract myself but I keep finding myself back here obsessively checking to see if anyone has heard anything😂😅the better to torture us alllllll lol I've been pretty good at keeping busy but today is rough!
Cassafrass
Full Member
I know...me trying to get everyone I know to play words with friends as a distractor lolI feel that. I’m trying to distract myself but I keep finding myself back here obsessively checking to see if anyone has heard anything😂😅
Good luck! I hope so tooHopefully it will be tomorrow! Good luck everyone!
I'm so nervous, I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight!! Good luck everyone!
atlanticaccra
Full Member
I've been getting rejections and the occasional interview invite so I have accepted defeat 😆 good luck to everyone else!
mbvett
Full Member
Don't give up yet! You never know which schools might think you are perfect for them!I've been getting rejections and the occasional interview invite so I have accepted defeat 😆 good luck to everyone else!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh I'm 100% going to get a telemarketer call tomorrow and I'll probably cry answering the phone just to hear "Hi this is company XYZ, would you be interested in purchasing our product?" on the other line hahahaOmg, I just got a call from a New York area code and my heart stopped. I answered the call, and it was DoorDash calling to let me know that they were out of potstickers 😆 lmao
felinedvm98
Full Member
I’m right there with you. Trying to stay positive but also be realistic, but also am just very defeated so I’m essentially losing it hahaI've been getting rejections and the occasional interview invite so I have accepted defeat 😆 good luck to everyone else!
skunkmama92
Full Member
I’m tempted to let all calls go to voicemail and then have my bf listen to them all. 😂
Do they call all applicants or only those accepted/waitlisted? Trying to mentally prepare myself
From past threads it looks like just accepted get the call, rejections come in emails a couple days later.Do they call all applicants or only those accepted/waitlisted? Trying to mentally prepare myself
Good luck everyone!❤️
livinglifeinmoments
Full Member
Hey guys they started calling today! I just accidentally ignored the call because it was from a restricted number and thought it was a telemarketer. They do leave a voicemail saying they'll call back later though! Good luck everyone!
Please pick up your phones, even if it's from a restricted numberHey guys they started calling today! I just accidentally ignored the call because it was from a restricted number and thought it was a telemarketer. They do leave a voicemail saying they'll call back later though! Good luck everyone!

Last year they updated it the day after acceptance calls went outWhen do they update the result on the portal?
Anyone get a phone call yet??
I guess they update portals for both accepted and rejected? I just realized that i put a number that im no longer using so there’s no way to find out about my result until they send out the emails🙁Last year they updated it the day after acceptance calls went out
I would definitely call the office of admissions today and let them know that your phone number has changed! They were super helpful and nice when I had to reach out and ask a questionI guess they update portals for both accepted and rejected? I just realized that i put a number that im no longer using so there’s no way to find out about my result until they send out the emails🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
phyllostachys
Full Member
What are you guys’ last name? Are they doing alphabetical?
I think it’s too late to call them now to change it but I am also too scared to call them and accidentally find out about my result haha but i’ll try that! Thank you!!I would definitely call the office of admissions today and let them know that your phone number has changed! They were super helpful and nice when I had to reach out and ask a question
BWhat are you guys’ last name? Are they doing alphabetical?
Also curious about this. But I did see a few years ago that a current student thought it was random.What are you guys’ last name? Are they doing alphabetical?
I'm so nervous!! I literally climbed over the bench-desk and ran out of a class last year thinking that I was getting a call from UPenn the week after my interview, and it was a telemarketer. Thankfully I have no where I need to be today so I can just make a fool of myself in my house.
It is not alphabetical, every year there are multiple people making phone calls, so you will not be able to predict whether you "should" have been called based on when others have been called.What are you guys’ last name? Are they doing alphabetical?
Cassafrass
Full Member
I relate to this so much lol luckily my 2 kids have things that need attending to to keep me busyI'm so nervous!! I literally climbed over the bench-desk and ran out of a class last year thinking that I was getting a call from UPenn the week after my interview, and it was a telemarketer. Thankfully I have no where I need to be today so I can just make a fool of myself in my house.
I’m so freaking anxious. I can’t help but look here but I know it isn’t good for me😅
Last year were calls over one or two days?
Cassafrass
Full Member
is there a separate portal from the document tracking page? Just want to confirm I didn't miss something! 🙂I would definitely call the office of admissions today and let them know that your phone number has changed! They were super helpful and nice when I had to reach out and ask a question
The only portal I know of is the document tracking page! From past years, I've heard they will email us all a pin number, and then we can use that pin to access our decision letter on the document tracking page after all the phone calls have been madeis there a separate portal from the document tracking page? Just want to confirm I didn't miss something! 🙂
livinglifeinmoments
Full Member
Just got a call back! IS acceptance! Last name starts with an F! Good luck everyone!
Also they said the portal will update in a few days if you were accepted and you'll also receive the acceptance letter via email in a few days as well!
Also they said the portal will update in a few days if you were accepted and you'll also receive the acceptance letter via email in a few days as well!
Cassafrass
Full Member
Perfect, that's what I thought! Thank you!The only portal I know of is the document tracking page! From past years, I've heard they will email us all a pin number, and then we can use that pin to access our decision letter on the document tracking page after all the phone calls have been made
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No, admissions decisions are uploaded on the tracking page in the next 2 days. There's only one page, some just call it a portal.is there a separate portal from the document tracking page? Just want to confirm I didn't miss something! 🙂
Cassafrass
Full Member
congratulations!Just got a call back! IS acceptance! Last name starts with an F! Good luck everyone!
skunkmama92
Full Member
What are your stats?Just got a call at 10am!! OOS acceptance and my last name starts with T. I’m shaking!!
Cum GPA: 3.99What are your stats?
Animal hours: 1000+
Veterinary hours: 2000+ (mostly small animal and exotics, some equine, very little poultry)
Research: 800+
I also had a lot of extracurriculars.
Also please remember that the admissions process is random to a degree and that “good” or “bad” stats don’t guarantee you a spot or a rejection. I was rejected from OSU and waitlisted at VMCVM. Every school looks at different things, so never count yourself out right off the bat! Good luck to everyone!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 323
- Views
- 52K