You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
CWWem's HoWWiday MafWWia
Started by Clem J
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I have no chill!
I can hear this
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Tot pls
Signups:
1. Spurs
2. Apoptosis
3. CG
4. Kitz
5. genny
6. PSV
7. Dubz
8. SAR
9. fruits
10. Zenge
11. Lissarae06
12.
13.
14.
15.
Tots
1. _rae_
2. Stagg
3.
4.
Let’s do this. I may be MIA Christmas Eve and Christmas but I will do my best
1. Spurs
2. Apoptosis
3. CG
4. Kitz
5. genny
6. PSV
7. Dubz
8. SAR
9. fruits
10. Zenge
11. Lissarae06
12.
13.
14.
15.
Tots
1. _rae_
2. Stagg
3.
4.
Let’s do this. I may be MIA Christmas Eve and Christmas but I will do my best
Signups:
1. Spurs
2. Apoptosis
3. CG
4. Kitz
5. genny
6. PSV
7. Dubz
8. SAR
9. fruits
10. Zenge
11. Lissarae06
12.
13.
14.
15.
Tots
1. _rae_
2. Stagg
3. Samac
4. shorty
1. Spurs
2. Apoptosis
3. CG
4. Kitz
5. genny
6. PSV
7. Dubz
8. SAR
9. fruits
10. Zenge
11. Lissarae06
12.
13.
14.
15.
Tots
1. _rae_
2. Stagg
3. Samac
4. shorty
Signups:
1. Spurs
2. Apoptosis
3. CG
4. Kitz
5. genny
6. PSV
7. Dubz
8. SAR
9. fruits
10. Zenge
11. Lissarae06
12.
13.
14.
15.
Tots
1. _rae_
2. Stagg
3. Samac
4. shorty
5. kdubs
1. Spurs
2. Apoptosis
3. CG
4. Kitz
5. genny
6. PSV
7. Dubz
8. SAR
9. fruits
10. Zenge
11. Lissarae06
12.
13.
14.
15.
Tots
1. _rae_
2. Stagg
3. Samac
4. shorty
5. kdubs
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Man tot chat is going to have a higher page count than the game 😂Signups:
1. Spurs
2. Apoptosis
3. CG
4. Kitz
5. genny
6. PSV
7. Dubz
8. SAR
9. fruits
10. Zenge
11. Lissarae06
12.
13.
14.
15.
Tots
1. _rae_
2. Stagg
3. Samac
4. shorty
5. kdubs
You sure about that? Do you remember who had the longest ISO in the last game? 😉Man tot chat is going to have a higher page count than the game 😂
Signups:
1. Spurs
2. Apoptosis
3. CG
4. Kitz
5. genny
6. PSV
7. Dubz
8. SAR
9. fruits
10. Zenge
11. Lissarae06
12.
13.
14.
15.
Tots
1. _rae_
2. Stagg
3. Samac
4. shorty
5. kdubs
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Who was that?You sure about that? Do you remember who had the longest ISO in the last game? 😉

WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh I see my name is bolded 
But that's irrelephant, I will be coasting, ghosting, and low posting!

But that's irrelephant, I will be coasting, ghosting, and low posting!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Why do I feel like Spurs doesn't believe me? 
Could it be because you made 3 posts to dispute the fact that you post a lot?Why do I feel like Spurs doesn't believe me?![]()

WHYD WE ONLY SAY THAT AFTER I WAS ADDEDMan tot chat is going to have a higher page count than the game 😂
ROOD
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
HOW IS THAT ROOD WHEN IT'S THE WHOLE REASON YOU'RE TOTTINGWHYD WE ONLY SAY THAT AFTER I WAS ADDED
ROOD
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I DUNNOHOW IS THAT ROOD WHEN IT'S THE WHOLE REASON YOU'RE TOTTING
I JUST WANNA START A FITE
If you really wanna fight it out maybe you should play…I DUNNO
I JUST WANNA START A FITE
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
FITE ME IN THE GAME THREADI DUNNO
I JUST WANNA START A FITE

YOU KNOW WHYWHYD WE ONLY SAY THAT AFTER I WAS ADDED
ROOD
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Technically it was after it shorty and kaydubz were added 😇WHYD WE ONLY SAY THAT AFTER I WAS ADDED
ROOD
Ah yes KD. The biggest thread bloater of all timesTechnically it was after it shorty and kaydubz were added 😇
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@samac and I won Shots several years ago by the two of us outposting the game thread in tot chat. A Shots Tots victory.Man tot chat is going to have a higher page count than the game 😂
I FORGOT ABOUT THAT@samac and I won Shots several years ago by the two of us outposting the game thread in tot chat. A Shots Tots victory.
Signups:
1. Spurs
2. Apoptosis
3. CG
4. Kitz
5. genny
6. PSV
7. Dubz
8. SAR
9. fruits
10. Zenge
11. Lissarae06
12.
13.
14.
15.
Tots
1. _rae_
2. Stagg
3. Samac
4. shorty
5. kdubs
13. Barks
1. Spurs
2. Apoptosis
3. CG
4. Kitz
5. genny
6. PSV
7. Dubz
8. SAR
9. fruits
10. Zenge
11. Lissarae06
12.
13.
14.
15.
Tots
1. _rae_
2. Stagg
3. Samac
4. shorty
5. kdubs
13. Barks
@GoSpursGo
@apoptosis09
@CeeGee14
@kitzsuna
@genny
@potentialsheltervet
@WildZoo
@SARdoghandler
@fruitsalad
@Zenge142
@Lissarae06
Please select either "Salty Dawg" or "Fresh-Faced Elf"
This will have no bearing on alignment and is (obviously) public information
@apoptosis09
@CeeGee14
@kitzsuna
@genny
@potentialsheltervet
@WildZoo
@SARdoghandler
@fruitsalad
@Zenge142
@Lissarae06
Please select either "Salty Dawg" or "Fresh-Faced Elf"
This will have no bearing on alignment and is (obviously) public information
@samac too cause it's not too late to change your mind and play!@GoSpursGo
@apoptosis09
@CeeGee14
@kitzsuna
@genny
@potentialsheltervet
@WildZoo
@SARdoghandler
@fruitsalad
@Zenge142
@Lissarae06
Please select either "Salty Dawg" or "Fresh-Faced Elf"
This will have no bearing on alignment and is (obviously) public information
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
And then we'll have even numbers! 👀@samac too cause it's not too late to change your mind and play!
Fresh-faced Elf, so maybe we will get through a game with fewer jokes about my age 🙂@GoSpursGo
@apoptosis09
@CeeGee14
@kitzsuna
@genny
@potentialsheltervet
@WildZoo
@SARdoghandler
@fruitsalad
@Zenge142
@Lissarae06
Please select either "Salty Dawg" or "Fresh-Faced Elf"
This will have no bearing on alignment and is (obviously) public information
fruitsalad
Full Member
salty dawg (insert sadangry emoji here)@GoSpursGo
@apoptosis09
@CeeGee14
@kitzsuna
@genny
@potentialsheltervet
@WildZoo
@SARdoghandler
@fruitsalad
@Zenge142
@Lissarae06
Please select either "Salty Dawg" or "Fresh-Faced Elf"
This will have no bearing on alignment and is (obviously) public information
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Salty dawg!@GoSpursGo
@apoptosis09
@CeeGee14
@kitzsuna
@genny
@potentialsheltervet
@WildZoo
@SARdoghandler
@fruitsalad
@Zenge142
@Lissarae06
Please select either "Salty Dawg" or "Fresh-Faced Elf"
This will have no bearing on alignment and is (obviously) public information
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Elf!@GoSpursGo
@apoptosis09
@CeeGee14
@kitzsuna
@genny
@potentialsheltervet
@WildZoo
@SARdoghandler
@fruitsalad
@Zenge142
@Lissarae06
Please select either "Salty Dawg" or "Fresh-Faced Elf"
This will have no bearing on alignment and is (obviously) public information
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Fresh-faced Elf, so maybe we will get through a game with fewer jokes about my age 🙂
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Fresh-faced elf, but fresher than Spurs@GoSpursGo
@apoptosis09
@CeeGee14
@kitzsuna
@genny
@potentialsheltervet
@WildZoo
@SARdoghandler
@fruitsalad
@Zenge142
@Lissarae06
Please select either "Salty Dawg" or "Fresh-Faced Elf"
This will have no bearing on alignment and is (obviously) public information
I would love too but I am too busy being on call all week, covering a colleague and then Christmas plans. 🙁@samac too cause it's not too late to change your mind and play!
Sounds like the perfect time to play a nice relaxing take it easy game of mafia then!I would love too but I am too busy being on call all week, covering a colleague and then Christmas plans. 🙁
I AM NOT CAPABLESounds like the perfect time to play a nice relaxing take it easy game of mafia then!
Capable is just a state of mindI AM NOT CAPABLE
This feels like an unreasonable amount of pressurePlease select either "Salty Dawg" or "Fresh-Faced Elf"
Fresh-Faced Elf
I like to force my players into impossible choicesThis feels like an unreasonable amount of pressure
Fresh-Faced Elf
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
Elf!@GoSpursGo
@apoptosis09
@CeeGee14
@kitzsuna
@genny
@potentialsheltervet
@WildZoo
@SARdoghandler
@fruitsalad
@Zenge142
@Lissarae06
Please select either "Salty Dawg" or "Fresh-Faced Elf"
This will have no bearing on alignment and is (obviously) public information
SALTY DAWG@GoSpursGo
@apoptosis09
@CeeGee14
@kitzsuna
@genny
@potentialsheltervet
@WildZoo
@SARdoghandler
@fruitsalad
@Zenge142
@Lissarae06
Please select either "Salty Dawg" or "Fresh-Faced Elf"
This will have no bearing on alignment and is (obviously) public information
Can I pick salty elf? If not, I’ll go with dawg.@GoSpursGo
@apoptosis09
@CeeGee14
@kitzsuna
@genny
@potentialsheltervet
@WildZoo
@SARdoghandler
@fruitsalad
@Zenge142
@Lissarae06
Please select either "Salty Dawg" or "Fresh-Faced Elf"
This will have no bearing on alignment and is (obviously) public information
Dawg it is!Can I pick salty elf? If not, I’ll go with dawg.
OK Clem has strongarmed me. I may be way less active than I usually am though because I am visiting with extended family.
Signups:
1. Spurs
2. Apoptosis
3. CG
4. Kitz
5. genny
6. PSV
7. Dubz
8. SAR
9. fruits
10. katie
Tots
1. _rae_
2. Stagg
Edit: cannot spell
Signups:
1. Spurs
2. Apoptosis
3. CG
4. Kitz
5. genny
6. PSV
7. Dubz
8. SAR
9. fruits
10. katie
Tots
1. _rae_
2. Stagg
Edit: cannot spell
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do you want to be a Salty Dawg or a Fresh-Faced Elf?OK Clem has strongarmed me. I may way less active than I usually am though because I am visiting with extended family.
Signups:
1. Spurs
2. Apoptosis
3. CG
4. Kitz
5. genny
6. PSV
7. Dubz
8. SAR
9. fruits
10. katie
Tots
1. _rae_
2. Stagg
IDK what any of this means but Salty Dawg bc I'm always saltyDo you want to be a Salty Dawg or a Fresh-Faced Elf?
Nobody knows what it means, but it's provocative! It gets the people going!IDK what any of this means but Salty Dawg bc I'm always salty
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Hmmm... this doesn't say shorty shouldn't be posting in a locked threadShould DubZ and Spurs be posting in a locked thread?
No, no they should not.

WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm being such a good egg rn
Similar threads
- Replies
- 2K
- Views
- 91K