WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
SusI'm being such a good egg rn
How dare! I could have posted in the locked game thread like Spurs! I'm the goodest egg pls
shorty plsHmmm... this doesn't say shorty shouldn't be posting in a locked thread
![]()
Clem SAID mods were allowed to clown post! He didn’t explicitly say what kind of mod, or if the thread had to be open 😏How dare! I could have posted in the locked game thread like Spurs! I'm the goodest egg pls![]()
AhemClem SAID mods were allowed to clown post! He didn’t explicitly say what kind of mod, or if the thread had to be open 😏
Should DubZ and Spurs be posting in a locked thread?
No, no they should not.
OK LOOK AT THE TIME STAMPS HE EDITED AFTER THE FACT!Ahem
I bet Clem is just sitting over there chuckling to himself asking a random question that will have absolutely no mechanical bearing on the game@GoSpursGo
@apoptosis09
@CeeGee14
@kitzsuna
@genny
@potentialsheltervet
@WildZoo
@SARdoghandler
@fruitsalad
@Zenge142
@Lissarae06
Please select either "Salty Dawg" or "Fresh-Faced Elf"
This will have no bearing on alignment and is (obviously) public information
That would be funneeI bet Clem is just sitting over there chuckling to himself asking a random question that will have absolutely no mechanical bearing on the game
Personally I'm just going to assume that everyone who chose the other option is a wolf 😃I bet Clem is just sitting over there chuckling to himself asking a random question that will have absolutely no mechanical bearing on the game
And totally out of character for me...That would be funnee
Good good now I know when you won't be around to see me yeeting youI’m gonna try and exercise self control and concentrate my play during a few times. So if you want to real time with me, I’ll be here around thread open tomorrow, 9p ET, 6a-ish ET, noon-ish ET. Cannot guarantee I’ll be around near close of D1
Well I wasn’t going to read THOSE posts anyways, soGood good now I know when you won't be around to see me yeeting you

Zenge started the day opening the bathroom door post-shower to a scene of me trying to catch one of our cats as she tore around the house while pooping out a wrapper from a candy cane. Merry Christmas Eve!I just got up a little bit ago.
Ours have been incessantly chewing on the Christmas tree so as long as they’re still pooping and not vomiting, what comes out of their butt is none of my business I’ve decided.Zenge started the day opening the bathroom door post-shower to a scene of me trying to catch one of our cats as she tore around the house while pooping out a wrapper from a candy cane. Merry Christmas Eve!
![]()
Ask @Animal Midwife why pepper makes me sad and why my number on sign up threads is utc 🙁Why did this get a sad from @supershorty ?? 😂
Why @Animal Midwife ?Ask @Animal Midwife why pepper makes me sad and why my number on sign up threads is utc 🙁
I warned her to pepper her angus before a rand.Why @Animal Midwife ?
Do what nowI warned her to pepper her angus before a rand.
And CHASED ME WITH THE PEPPERI warned her to pepper her angus before a rand.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.