Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mods: CWWem and AWWissa (direct mechanics questions to me, probably)
Cycles are 24/24, close/open is 3pm pacific.
Claims are allowed, ties are not.
Please avoid excessive AtE (Appeals to Emotion), defined in this instance as:
My host rules:
ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR ROLE PM WITH YOUR ALIGNMENT BEFORE YOU POST IN THE GAME THREAD OR I WILL MODKILL YOU.
Various other rules (please read):
The town wincon is:
Role PMs are otherwise custom written (because I hate myself a little bit).
[space I'm leaving in case I forgot something]
[space I'm leaving for Jesus]
[space I'm leaving for dessert]
Cycles are 24/24, close/open is 3pm pacific.
Claims are allowed, ties are not.
Please avoid excessive AtE (Appeals to Emotion), defined in this instance as:
Statements that directly say or imply that something in the game is having a negative impact on someone’s out of game relationships or well-being. If you believe the game is having a negative impact on your life and/or your health, please contact me and/or a trusted person outside of the game.
My host rules:
ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR ROLE PM WITH YOUR ALIGNMENT BEFORE YOU POST IN THE GAME THREAD OR I WILL MODKILL YOU.
Don’t be a dick, don’t angleshoot or quote role PMs and/or host and/or private communication, don't talk to people about the game outside the thread (unless explicitly allowed to by the host and in host designated spaces), no cross game reads, I don't care about reading into subs or modkills (it's explicitly allowed, do so at your own risk), GM will handle everything without consideration for alignment, GM reserves the right to modify remove or add rules as needed.
Various other rules (please read):
- No post minimum
- Phases are 24/24, thread is open at night by default
- The vote is determined by whoever has the most votes at vote close. There are hammers. Discussion and strategizing is allowed until a mod posts otherwise. PLEASE TAG MODS IN YOUR VOTES, THANKS
- “No Vote" is not allowed, voting for sleep is. Any non-voters will have their votes assigned by [redacted method]
- Scum must submit a kill each night, if they have one
- All night actions are considered compulsory unless stated otherwise
- No PMing outside of mod sanctioned PMs and PMs that are allowed by the rules
- Everything except for votes may be edited but please note why you are editing
- No deleting posts
- No quoting, copypasting, or otherwise duplicating mod messages from role PM. Use paraphrasing
- No screenshots
- No subs, only modkills
- Dead cannot post anything in game except non-game relevant memes
- Spectators cannot post in game thread by default
- Much of my writing will be flowery and/or drily sardonic. Read into it at your own discretion and/or peril
- There may be mechanics involving the thread at night. Proceed with caution and pay close attention to host announcements
- HAVE FUN!
The town wincon is:
You’re town and you win by neutralizing all threats to the town. Good luck!
Role PMs are otherwise custom written (because I hate myself a little bit).
[space I'm leaving in case I forgot something]
[space I'm leaving for Jesus]
[space I'm leaving for dessert]
Last edited: