fruitsalad
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
it was 67% inverted!inverted fruit foils: spurs, WZ, and zenge are wolves
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
it was 67% inverted!inverted fruit foils: spurs, WZ, and zenge are wolves
I SAID I WASNT GONNA BE AS ACTIVE!!! 😭If it makes you feel any better, I targeted you very intentionally and directly. I wasn't sure I would have the time to really direct things, so I needed to have that element of control by proxy. I doubt I'll be able to do it to you again 🙂
I figured getting out from under my recent scum game was going to be tough 😅 I just didn't expect it to compound with the game depending on getting people to listen to me, which I am even worse at than reading village 💀Oh and @apoptosis09 i will remember this game for you too. You were making so much sense by the end that we should’ve listened, and got caught up by momentum.
Yeah but then you were just leading everything and I was like "Well, we either have to kill him or get him on our side" and um...I SAID I WASNT GONNA BE AS ACTIVE!!! 😭
For the record I think I could pocket Spurs if I gave it the smallest amount of effort. He yearns to be in the village blocc, and we can take advantage of that.
That's so devious 😭 amazingYeah but then you were just leading everything and I was like "Well, we either have to kill him or get him on our side" and um...
It took more effort than I anticipated! I was a little spooked when you were ISOing me that you were going to see through my tricks and suddenly turn on me!
It is honestly a testament to how well you scummed in the last game!I figured getting out from under my recent scum game was going to be tough 😅 I just didn't expect it to compound with the game depending on getting people to listen to me, which I am even worse at than reading village 💀
This is an extremely accurate read of meYeah but then you were just leading everything and I was like "Well, we either have to kill him or get him on our side" and um...
It took more effort than I anticipated! I was a little spooked when you were ISOing me that you were going to see through my tricks and suddenly turn on me!

This was my original plan but things got adjusted along the way obviously. I also forgot PSV had been at endgame in Death Nommy, but ya know, no plan survives contact with the enemy.That's so devious 😭 amazing
Endgame proposal: Spurs, fruit, PSV, CeeGee, genny
Why? Idk it just seems like it might be fun! And I don't think any of them have gone to endgame recently, which also makes it fun!
Possible death order
D1: SAR
N1: apop
D2: Lissa
N2: kitz
D3: turn everything around on Spurs for leading us astray, obviously
Planning to D1 SAR is diabolical. Protect SARThis was my original plan but things got adjusted along the way obviously. I also forgot PSV had been at endgame in Death Nommy, but ya know, no plan survives contact with the enemy.
And then I got tired and went for the easier misyeet lol
I want to wolf with dubzY’all did really well though and I have a newfound respect for wolfing. It’s hard to maintain a village persona, fake investigate, and remember the tales you’ve concocted.
Also when I kept going “I’m afraid of powerful dubz” it was lowkey true because her strategy is methodical and insane.
To be fair that was after her wagon was already rolling. It was more of a prediction of what village would do.Planning to D1 SAR is diabolical. Protect SAR
Agreed! That was a heck of a team and they deserved the landslide win 😅It is honestly a testament to how well you scummed in the last game!
And dammit the irony of assigning… @katiemcat to look at CYO and report on v/v @WildZoo @Zenge142 interactions. SMH.
Like I can’t even feel that bad. I got pocketed by a really good player, we couldn’t make the right call on a 50/50 vote between genny/katie on d2, and that was that. Next time!
I really do like the way you post <3I want to wolf with dubz
Imagine what we could do on the same team
I absorbed some stuff from CYO dead chat lolThis is an extremely accurate read of me![]()
Most unfortunate!I absorbed some stuff from CYO dead chat lol
That doesn't have to be a death sentence. I'm polarized myself. I don't know exactly in which way but it's clear there's something I can't replicate as a wolf.Most unfortunate!
I also really, really think I'm going to struggle to bring my village and scum selves into alignment
It gets easier with time and practice and more knowledge of your own quirks. Like I know I'm a chatty, emotional villager so I try to hit those notes when I'm wolfing. I still struggle to stream of consciousness post as a wolf to the same level I do when I'm village.Most unfortunate!
I also really, really think I'm going to struggle to bring my village and scum selves into alignment
Don't listen to the haters smh
Well fair, if your town game doesn't necessarily keep you alive it would be silly to replicate it 😛You don't have to replicate your town game at all, you just have to not die
Like me when my wolf game is townier than my wolf game 😂Well fair, if your town game doesn't necessarily keep you alive it would be silly to replicate it 😛
I tried sending her the Secret Santa item on N1Also dubz 100% got her revenge because I protected her both nights 😂
It was different!!!!!!
RIP Zenge the next time he's village and I'm fending off people trying to misyeet him though lol
Do tell!I have a plan for that.
N1: i tried to kill apop, sadly failed
N2: i tried to kill katie, sadly failed
oh well
well played everyone, especially katie, WZ, and zenges
see you around next game
Yeah town really didn't get lucky at all with holiday/pirate stuffMan you and spurs both with your storm trooper aim
Case in point, though it really just tracks with Spurs things not working at night 😛It did not
tbh I was just ISO-ing to stave off any whiff of sus on me.Yeah but then you were just leading everything and I was like "Well, we either have to kill him or get him on our side" and um...
It took more effort than I anticipated! I was a little spooked when you were ISOing me that you were going to see through my tricks and suddenly turn on me!
I don't really understand why I didn't think to revisit katie, it was weird that she went from almost going over on D2 and then not discussed at all D3.It would have taken a good amount of work to rally the troops to vote Zenge through. apop would have followed. Maybe I could've gotten fruits, but I worry he would have flipped on me at that point. I'm not sure where @potentialsheltervet would have landed in that hypothetical world. It was a tough spot at the start of the day.
We had plans if he got more heat for him and katie to go at it again and then for them to end up village reading each other over it. My favorite kind of wolf theater, and it was katie's idea.I tried sending her the Secret Santa item on N1
Do tell!
Yeah town really didn't get lucky at all with holiday/pirate stuff
Case in point, though it really just tracks with Spurs things not working at night 😛
tbh I was just ISO-ing to stave off any whiff of sus on me.
It would have taken a good amount of work to rally the troops to vote Zenge through. apop would have followed. Maybe I could've gotten fruits, but I worry he would have flipped on me at that point. I'm not sure where @potentialsheltervet would have landed in that hypothetical world. It was a tough spot at the start of the day.
She did a great job coming in with her reads lists when she had time and had several people flip their read on her over that and the pushes she was making!I don't really understand why I didn't think to revisit katie, it was weird that she went from almost going over on D2 and then not discussed at all D3.
But again, idk that we would have figured it out and gotten all 4 of us on the same page no matter how we approached the problem.
I did point out pretty early that you and zenge both could be paired with Katie!We had plans if he got more heat for him and katie to go at it again and then for them to end up village reading each other over it. My favorite kind of wolf theater, and it was katie's idea.
I didn't realize until you were doing the ISO how poorly I had distanced from them myself though. Oops.
Yeah.I did point out pretty early that you and zenge both could be paired with Katie!

I don't know if any of our stuff worked eitherYeah town really didn't get lucky at all with holiday/pirate stuff

I would have tried to seer apop, but interestingly @Clem J told it had a lower likelihood of success than a straight vig. I guess because if you’re gonna vig you have to do it without perfect info, whereas seer gives you perfect infoPSV TRIED TO SEER ME
Yeah vig comes with risk for your team so that makes senseI would have tried to seer apop, but interestingly @Clem J told it had a lower likelihood of success than a straight vig. I guess because if you’re gonna vig you have to do it without perfect info, whereas seer gives you perfect info
Correct! "Real" Seers gaslight (fail against certain roles), gatekeep (don't let you reap the fruit of a wolf flip without borderline outting yourself), and copboss (ACAB).Yeah vig comes with risk for your team so that makes sense
@Animal Midwife would say that vig is the only seer that should exist
I maintain that is how I solve in that gamestate! I'm really not good at separating woofs out from sketchy villagers, looking at interactions helps with my false positive rate.Then when you were basically only solving by pack
last time it happened it was a very small game and there was only one wolf (I choked)It was the combo though of how you went about it and your defense of Zenge though that set me off. Something about the way you focused on it felt wrong hahaI maintain that is how I solve in that gamestate! I'm really not good at separating woofs out from sketchy villagers, looking at interactions helps with my false positive rate.
But yeah the rest is valid lol
I know we say the soul read is unidirectional but you do know me <3It was the combo though of how you went about it and your defense of Zenge though that set me off. Something about the way you focused on it felt wrong haha
It's only because I'm indecisive 😂 but also I had the clarity of being dead so 🤷♀️I know we say the soul read is unidirectional but you do know me <3
Now we just need to both be village so I can ACTUALLY USE THE SOUL READIt's only because I'm indecisive 😂 but also I had the clarity of being dead so 🤷♀️

Yeah, if your town game doesn't get you tr and/or does get you nked, you don't want to try and replicate thatWell fair, if your town game doesn't necessarily keep you alive it would be silly to replicate it 😛
CorrectI would have tried to seer apop, but interestingly @Clem J told it had a lower likelihood of success than a straight vig. I guess because if you’re gonna vig you have to do it without perfect info, whereas seer gives you perfect info
This is a good take that I will keep in mind.Yeah, if your town game doesn't get you tr and/or does get you nked, you don't want to try and replicate that
The goal of playing scum isn't typically to perfectly match your town game, or even to look as townie as possible--it's to do whatever you need to do to survive as long as you can.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.